Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private Empty
PostSubject: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:43 pm

Rachel was pacing as she waited for him to show.   She was in a flowing baby blue dress that matched her eyes and her hair twisted up loosely but she did look breathtaking even as the worry seemed to flow from her. 

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:02 pm

He came inside and called out for her.

"Rachel?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:05 pm

"Hey." she said half excited and half worried as she moved towards his voice. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:17 pm

He held out his arms for her. 

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:20 pm

She ran to him, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him tightly.   She started to almost instantly calm down as she rested her head on his chest. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:32 pm

He brought his hands up to stroke her hair gently.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:35 pm

"It's hard to explain and I don't know what to do next.   But I show positive for pregnancy but there is nothing in my womb." she said softly but not leaving holding him. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:54 pm

He frowned.

"But how can that be?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:55 pm

"No idea." with a sigh and a shrug "They want to do more tests but I'm not sure what to do." 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 11:48 am

He frowned at that.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I wish I could help you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:19 am

"I don't know but I wanted you to know in case I seem to disappear." with a 1/2 smile at him.  She knew when the Tremere found out she'd likely be gone.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:47 am

He frowned.

"Why would you disappear?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:51 am

"One never knows what happens when they are property, then something odd happens, and well things can happen." with a shrug at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:24 am

He nodded in an understanding way, then brushed a hand over her hair.

"Do you think that your domitor would harm you?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:27 am

'No but that doesn't mean the clan won't." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:36 am

He frowned.

"Then why stay there?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:40 am

"She is my dormier, so I am hers to do with as she sees fit.  But I'm no longer shiny so she doesn't pay attention to my comings and going.  But soon I will have to tell her what is going on." with a sad smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:37 pm

"Why not just leave permanently, then?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:52 am

"Because I can't, and she's been the best to me since my original dormier.  It's just she'll try to fix it and make everything okay." with a half smile at him.  "Not sure this time it's an easy fix.'
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:07 pm

"And you don't want her to try and fix it?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:50 pm

"I think I know her clan better than she does." with a half smile.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm

His brows rose at that.

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:31 pm

"Things that are worthy of investigation will go above her head and happen, even if that is not her intent." with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 am

He nodded.

"Again... I wouldn't stay if I were in your position."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:46 am

"But you are not bound and they have my blood so to run is silly." with a 1/2 smile at him "So I just wanted you to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private   Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Dr's - Pacing - Endymion Private
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next