Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:49 pm

She would be walking funny, but she kept taking him, as she begged for him to stop he knew that she had a safe word and she wasn't using it. She was panting and got her breath, before she'd start to cry out again, he was getting an earful and she was much looser then when he started to fuck her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:42 am

He didn't seem to mind that. In fact, the more she loosened up, the more he smiled. He had plans for her, and she would take more of him before the night was through.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:54 am

She was bucking hard against him as he kept taking her as she held on to him and kissed him hard.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:09 am

When she kissed him, he pulled her off of him. And once again, she felt his hand against her, his fingers curling so that he could fill her with his fist again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:04 pm

She wiggled with a press against his fingers, then a "NO!" as she felt him working his whole fist again into her as she called out in pain and pleasure as she and he both knew she could and would take him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 2:15 am

He smiled as she cried out, trying to tell him no. It didn't stop him at all, it only made him curl his fist to press harder inside of her.

"Yes," he answered her, his fingers stretching her as he worked his fist inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:32 pm

She was arching to meet his fist, she wasn't stopping even as she screamed no, he felt her trembling around his fist as she kept riding his fist. She was thrashing her head while she whimpered no but her body really was saying yes.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:43 pm

His free hand reached up to tangle in her hair. She was still over him, riding his fist, so he used his free hand to yank her head back by the hair, stopping her thrashing. And inside of her, his fist worked, a low growl of pleasure coming from him as he felt his fist sliding fully inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:14 pm

She was arched almost in two as he held her hair, her body fully around his fist as he heard her whimpering soft cries as he moved his fist and she was holding still for him to do as he wished in her body.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 12:47 am

Once his fist was in her, he no longer felt the need to be slow or gentle. He used it to fuck her and fuck her hard, his eyes watching her and growling quietly from just the pleasure of watching her pleasure/pain.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:35 pm

That got a head arched back, screams out as he fucked her with his fist and she took it. She writhed on his fist and took the whole fist as she reveled in the painful pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:39 pm

And he was more than happy to continue using his fist to fuck her while she screamed in her pleasure and her pain for as long as she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 8:58 pm

She rode on him as long as she could take it, still she finally passed out or wore herself out and couldn't cry out or move anymore. She was like an over cooked spaghetti all limp and mushy.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 3:44 am

Slowly, he flexed his wrist until he had withdrawn it from her. And since she was all limp, he pulled her to him so that she could lay her head against his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 11:27 pm

She couldn't stop him, she softly whimpered as he removed his hand, but gave a happy sigh as he let her lay on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:32 am

He smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Better?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 8:55 am

A muffled "Yes" as she didn't sound to awake as she snuggled into his chest more.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:56 pm

He laughed and let her lean against him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 2:09 pm

She was out of it, he could easily move her and she'd not wake till morning, and probably not be able to move till noon.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:19 pm

He put her in bed, kissed the top of her head, and left.

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11