Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private Empty
PostSubject: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 7:59 pm

She had called Darius hoping he'd show, she had been so tired but tonight she was alert and wanting to see him.  She wasn't sure why but she'd been so ravenous lately and she had a large steak dinner before she waited for him in their usual meeting spot.

The dress accented her slightly larger breasts, fell loose from right under them, and she paced waiting to see if he'd show.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:42 pm

He did, though he was a little later than normal. He smiled when he saw her.

"Hello again."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:47 pm

"Hey, I was thinking you were too busy to show." with a true worried look and a relieved smile.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:22 pm

He laughed softly.

"I am never too busy for one as pretty as you, Rachel."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:23 pm

She blushed, looking at him "Oh your flattery gets you well... anywhere." moving towards him to hug him and kiss him hello if he allows her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:25 pm

He held his arms out for her so that she could hug him, then brushed a gentle kiss over her lips.

"Is it flattery if it's true?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:28 pm

"There are a ton of pretty people in this town, I'm not nearly as pretty as most in court." with a smile at him "But I'll take the compliment. And if you'd not shown it would of been par for the course." she said softly just resting her head on his chest.

"Sorry my emotions have just been all over the place and you didn't deserve that rudeness from me." still not moving from him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:35 pm

He held her close, large hands gently stroking her hair.

"Tell me what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:39 pm

"I don't know or well it makes no sense...." shaking her head but staying tight to him.

"I think I'm pregnant...." she barely whispered as if sure it was in no way possible.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:52 pm

He seemed surprised.

"Pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:55 pm

"Yes and the last I saw anyone that I know of that could do so was December....." she blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:01 pm

He seemed surprised.

"Oh, dear. That's a problem, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:04 pm

"Yes because I don't think I'm 5 months....." she said softer.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:13 pm

He frowned.

"That's odd. Are you sure there is no one else?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:14 pm

"Only you since January....." she said with a touch of fear.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:37 pm

He shook his head.

"Kindred can't have children. Are you sure that you weren't raped or something and just don't remember? Maybe you got really drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:39 pm

'No I don't know, and I know kindred can't but maybe I've got something really wrong with me and I can't go to a Dr either. I don't know." looking at him. "I can find any lost time, but then again if a vampire was there....." she sighed obviously knowing about dominate.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:55 pm

He frowned.

"You could go to see the Prince's wife. She's a doctor and a Kindred."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:01 pm

"NO then every one would know my business and Rai would freak out and no." shaking her head. "I could also just be going nuts." with a smile at him and a lean up to kiss him a bit more than just a friendly hello.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:27 pm

He kissed her deeply, his eyes closing with the kiss.

"Hmm. You haven't told her yet?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:32 pm

"No I haven't seen her in a bit, and well it's not something I'm just jumping to tell her. Hi I think I woke up pregnant." wtih a chuckle "Gosh I sound so silly." with another kiss of him, a soft groan as she did so. her hands starting to undo his shirt so she could touch his skin.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:40 pm

He held her close, accepting the kiss and returning it.

"You're going to have to tell her, you know."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:44 pm

"I will when I know for sure." with a soft laugh "Plus the whole father thing.... yeah...." with a sigh. "I understand if you don't wish to see me anymore." she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm

He blinked.

"Why would I not want to see you anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:02 am

"Because I'm some how pregnant and it would wig out most guys." with a self depreciating laugh. "It's a long story but the house gossip is someone was well raping someone in the house got caught and well - now is not the time to mention "mysterious" pregnancies because I don't want any one accused that I know probably didn't do it.' with a look at him, "And if you are saying you'll still see me I am so horny right now I think I'm going to burst."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next