Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:04 pm

She arched, mewed, and then his finger in her she gasped with a shiver. A soft panted "So close...." as her hands ran up her body and she started to barely brush her nipples as she writhed, rocked and started to cry out louder while he continued his steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:26 am

His steady pace didn't change. His finger slipped inside of her, working in tandem with his tongue as he continued to taste her. He was looking up at her, watching her writhe and moan for him and the gentle workings of his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:08 pm

His tongue tasted it first, as his finger slipped easier inside of her as she climaxed from his steady gentle workings. She had her eyes half closed, her body was shaking, and he felt her tighten on his finger. She was climaxing and it was building as he kept going.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:10 am

He still didn't stop. As he felt her tighten on his finger, he moved over her. With a gentle motion of his hips, he moved so that he could gently slide inside of her fully while she rode out the waves of her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:16 pm

She felt him slid into her as she gasped with a loud moan, "Yes" as he kept helping her ride out the climax.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

His hips moved against her. He was fucking her, though he was gentle about it. One couldn't call it making love, as Darius felt nothing remotely like love. Ever. But it was gentle and sweet, the way his hips pressed into her, sliding almost fully out of her before he slid deep inside of her again. He held himself up by balancing on one arm above her, so he didn't crush her under his weight. He was considerate like that.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:42 pm

She wasn't use to sweet, but he was large and all the way out then back in felt amazing. She arched to meet his thrusts a louder moan/mew as he took her. Not sure if it was the same orgasm starting again or a new one as she started to writhe under him again, her hands raking down his back and he watched her start to climax again.

Her full breasts bouncing, her slight body under his, as he could feel her spasming around him, as she suddenly pulled him harder into her with her hands and a leg, as she screamed out with the crash and the sudden vice like clenching around him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:23 pm

He growled a little at the feel of her nails scoring him. Then again when she pulled him to her so roughly. But he didn't stop. He let her have her moment, slowing a bit so that she could ride the waves of her orgasm -- but he wasn't going to use her. Not with the possibility of pregnancy there. So he was gentle with her, pressing soft little kisses against her throat.

"Easy now," he murmured, a smile against her skin clearly felt. "We wouldn't want to hurt the baby. If there is, in fact, a baby."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:31 pm

She looked at him curiously "I don't think you could." she said honestly, panted to him as she kissed him intensely but cautiously.

"If I would be why would I keep it?" she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:54 am

He looked down at her, a smile covering his face. He was moving over her gently, still taking her slowly.

"Because there are so many people who would love to have a child in this world that cannot."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:01 pm

"I would not let it go past the 3rd month." she said honestly if she wasn't already too late. "And I could be pregnant for much longer due to being a ghoul.' she said softly back as he kept moving and she gave a soft mew as she started to easily be worked towards release again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Smiling, he moved over her. Pushing her toward another release.

"Oh? Why wouldn't you let it go past the third month?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:04 pm

She bit her lower lip, arching to meet him, as her body crashed, and she cried out. Then a softer "Why would I bring such a thing into this world? Abortion is legal."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:23 pm

He laughed then, a soft sound.

"Babies are supposed to bring you joy."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:16 pm

"I've never wanted one or needed one to bring me joy." she said very very softly. "It's a brain tumor probably anyway.' with a low moan as he really did feel very good.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:45 pm

He couldn't help but chuckle at that.

"A baby as a brain tumor. That's a new one."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:25 pm

SHe grinned at him "What you can get a tumor that tricks your body into thinking you're having a baby. Unless you used a possession suit and didn't tell me...." she says with a moan afterwards while he still took her so gently.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:38 pm

He started to truly laugh at that.

"I assure you. I used nothing of the sort."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:43 pm

"Very well." with a blush at him laughing at her, then tightened on him again, as he moved. "I just don't have any other rational way."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:19 pm

He smiled at her, shrugging one shoulder.

"And it's impossible for me to have done anything like that to you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:33 pm

"Exactly which is why I am really confused." with a shake of her head and as he hit the right place she cried out sweetly as her nails dug into his shoulders. Leaning up to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:18 am

He kissed her when she leaned up for it, a deep chuckle sounding in his throat.

"Curiouser and curiouser."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:41 am

"Yes." with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:27 am

He smiled at her, nipping at her lip while he continued to take her, slow and easy.

"You will have to let me know how this works out, obviously."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:32 pm

"I will." with a nod to him as she leaned back and enjoyed the easy but deep strokes. "Will you suck my nipples?" she asked so sweetly and hopefully to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next