Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:06 am

He laughed softly as he listened to her.

"Ah, Thalion. I see. Well, how about we take it slow and gentle, just in case you are pregnant?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:29 am

"He and I went out on a date before he last disappeared. I think we agred to be partners in crime and then poof he was gone. And that sounds good." starting to untie her dress as she looked at him with a sexy glowing smile.

"I didn't know it was him by the way, but then again I blame the bitch but I'm not supose to say that." with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:48 am

His hands were gentle as they moved to help undress her.

"You mean his sister. She blames me for it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:53 am

"She's nothing but trouble and a bitch." starting to unbutton his shirt. "I dont' think you were there with a gun to his head telling him to do it." wtih a sigh and shake of her head. "I actually could see him sneaking in to get stuff that was his - and her making up the accusation just to remind him that he's property - and hers at that." wtih a disgusted sigh.

"I don't like her at all."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:59 am

He was still helping her undress, his hands gentle as he brushed his fingertips lightly over her skin.

"I had nothing to do with it and that's the truth. And I can see that you don't like her. Why not?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:02 am

Goosebumps followed his touch as she leaned back against him, "She's a lying bitch, but Rai likes her...." she said softly. "And I've been told I don't matter in this situation. IF I was allowed I'd of staked her by now - she nothing but trouble and a danger to all in the house."

She let the dress fall to the floor, he found her naked under the dress, as she turned to start undressing him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:12 am

He moved so that she was able to undress him easily. Helping in some ways, even.

"Who told you that you could not stake her?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:14 am

"Rai." she said as her mouth found his bare nipple, her body pressing to his as her hands helped get him fully naked as she moved to his other nipple.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:24 am

He let his hand move to her hair, curling there gently. His other hand roamed over her back, to her hips... then gently drew her to him with a contented sigh as she toyed with his nipples.

"But staking can be easily undone," he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:27 am

"Especially now she probably has the rite." with kiss up his chest to his lips as his hand was in her hair and she pressed her body to his. He could see her breasts were swollen, her flat belly having a small bump now and her body just by barely touching her was getting a response from goose bumps to soft moans from her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:37 am

He moaned softly, pressing another gentle kiss to her lips as his hands trailed lightly over her skin.

"What rite?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:40 am

"Deflection." she said going on her tip toes to kiss him passionately as her hands started to stroke him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:58 am

He drew in a breath when she started to stroke him, growing hard under her hands as he kissed her gently. Then he kissed her again, one hand tangling into her hair so that he could kiss her a little more deeply.

"And what does that do?" he murmured softly against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:01 am

She caught her breath as he kissed her deeply "Deflection of hte wooden doom, breaks the first stake that tries to stake a person that has it cast." she said hands still working "how?" as she glanced to the table or hte couch.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:05 am

He gestured with his head toward the couch, because it would simply be more comfortable.

"If I had a bed, I'd take you there," he murmured softly. "And thank you."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:09 am

"For what?" she looked puzzled at him as she moved to lay down on the couch to see if that's what he wanted or her to bend over the arm. "Most here have magic Darius, and few are what they seem." with another kiss as she waited for him to adjust her as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:24 am

He moved her onto the couch where she was laying down, gently covering her body with his own. As he had promised, he was gentle, his hands trailing over her breasts and down over the small bulge of her tummy, then lower. Caressing her milky white thighs, he smiled.

"Ah, but I didn't know that."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:30 am

She gasped as he brushed over her breasts, she shivered as he ran his hand over her tummy, and then as he stroked her thighs she opened them for him.

"Thought you had smoozed enough to know or see that." she said softly her hands gently on his rear trying to pull him into her.

"I don't know why he didn't just say he was there to do some odd fantasy thing with me and got the wrong room." she said honestly about THallion.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:34 am

He didn't move closer to her. Not yet, anyway. His head dipped, trailing kisses over her belly, then lower. He nibbled lightly at her thighs and his tongue found her, gently running the length of her sex as he tasted her.

"Mm. He is not the most intelligent of individuals. If I had actually had anything to do with it, that's probably what he would have done."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:39 am

She gasped as he kissed her belly, then moaned out as he tasted her, as she spread her legs more for him, and a low moan. Catching her breath "He just mentioned he was happy to be away from her during our last and first date." with her legs shaking a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:07 am

He ran his tongue over the length of her again, then gave her a smile.

"Thalion is quite high-strung."

Then his mouth was on her again, tasting her and pleasing her in the most gentle of ways.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:00 pm

"yes" she said to his statement then a cry out as he started to so gently taste and tease her. Her hips pressing towards him and her eyes half closed as she kept making non-sense of words.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:22 am

His mouth covered her. Hot and soft, his tongue pressing against her, tasting her. Letting his tongue gently delve between her lips and nearly inside of her while he moaned softly at the taste of her against his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:29 pm

She moaned as he tasted her, her hips were moving to his tongue, and her one hand gently touched his head with a steady whimper as she was quickly heading towards release as he teased not quite entering her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 12:27 pm

And he continued to tease her. His tongue lapped at her, delving inside of her for a quick taste before brushing rapidly over her button. He was more than happy to concentrate his attentions solely on her, though he did give her the added sensation of one of his fingers slowly entering her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next