Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:57 am

He nodded.

"Do you want to be Embraced, Rachel?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 pm

"Depends on the night.  Most of the time I don't mind it but when someone keeps embracing around you, it starts to give one a complex." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 am

He nodded.

"Who has been Embraced around you recently?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:46 am

"I didn't say it was recent did I?" trying to put off the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:46 am

He smiled.

"No, you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 6:57 pm

"So there you go." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:28 pm

He smiled.

"I see."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:33 pm

She smiled at him and chuckled , then stole another kiss. "I really needed this evening."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 4:45 am

He smiled.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:52 am

"It's just nice to fuck without worrying." with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 5:16 pm

He laughed.

"Worrying about what?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:34 pm

"Emotional tangles." with a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:28 am

He laughed.

"Those, I do not have."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:12 pm

"Exactly." with a grin at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 2:45 am

He smiled and crooked a finger at her.

"Come here and kiss me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:08 pm

She moved to him, got on her tip toes and moved to kiss him deeply and passionately.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 am

He returned that passionate kiss, his hands roaming down to her hips to pull her against him.

"So pretty," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:37 pm

She pressed against him, with a happy mmm, and then kissed him again her fingers twisting his nipples hard again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:00 pm

He groaned softly as she twisted his nipples, his hands moving to her hips to press her down onto him again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 pm

She gasped as he was again in her, she twisted his nipples harder and enjoying the sensation of him in her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:47 am

His hips started to move. Hard and fast, seemingly not caring about being gentle with her this time. He wanted her moans, her cries of passion. And he moved so that he could draw them from her as easily as possible.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 am

She arched her head back, moaning out as he took her hard and steady, her cries easily filling the room as he took her and she let her pleasure sound out into the room while he continued to use her for both their pleasures.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:58 am

And he showed no signs of stopping. No signs of being tired, even. He closed his eyes so he could hear her cries better, his body moving to draw more of those sounds from her. He did so love to hear her moans.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:02 pm

She was crying out, she was uninhibited as she sounded out her bliss, his not stopping was getting him louder and growing whimpering for him to stop but not her safe word so he knew to keep on going.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:12 pm

And keep going, he did. She said to stop, but he didn't listen. He would draw more cries from her before the night was through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private   A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friday Night Call...... - Endymion Private
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next