Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:41 pm

He laughed.

"Of course."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:43 pm

"Will you wash my hair for me? I really like that." with an angelic smile up at him and a softness to her that just made her after glow even sexier.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:49 pm

He smiled at her.

"Of course I will."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:00 am

"You are too nice ot me you know that?" with a sad laugh but slowly started to move as her thighs were nicely bruised but already healing.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:04 am

He laughed.

"Why do you think that?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:27 am

"Because you've been very civil to me, not treated me like property and just fucked me like I have been needing for a very long time." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:48 am

He tilted his head.

"And why is that 'too nice'?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:50 am

"It's nicer than most I've met." with a nod to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:54 am

He smiled at her.

"I am nice. I'm very nice. Unless I'm angry."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:55 am

"I hope never to make you angry." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:03 am

He smiled.

"It's actually pretty difficult to do. Some manage it, though."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:06 am

"Well, I still hope to never too. I've had some dormiers that if I wasn't perfect would set them off mad at me." she shivered at the thought. "But that was then nad thsi is now."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:19 am

He laughed softly.

"But I'm not your domitor."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:20 am

'No Rai is very relaxed it's been very different here." wth a smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:30 am

He laughed softly.

"Yes, but I mean that you shouldn't worry about angering me. You do not belong to me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:31 am

"Never stopped a kindred from being upset at another's property before." looking at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:45 am

He smiled.

"It stops me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 1:47 am

"Okay good to know." with a nod to him. "I was whipped for upsetting a Lord one night because I refused to do what he wished. I'm use to being chair that makes pretty arm candy." she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:01 am

He frowned at that, then led her into the shower, adjusting the water so that it was nice and hot and steamy.

"That doesn't sound pleasant at all. Why did you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:04 am

"I had no choice. When my original dorimier died I was taken by House and Clan Tremere. You get no say once they do so." with a shrug as she stepped intot he Shower. "Rai's been the best I've had since my first dorimier."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:14 am

He helped her into the shower, then wrapped his arms around her when she was under the spray with him.

"And yet, you are not happy with her."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:17 am

"She collects strays, dangerous things and it's hard not to do what I was taught to do so at times it's best if I just stay in my room." wiht a smile at him as she leaned up to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:30 am

He kissed her gently, his hands gently sliding over her shoulders and down so that he could cup her breasts.

"Mm. All things are dangerous, I think."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:35 am

She cupped his balls, "Many things are but most don't invite it in to live with you.' as she reached for the soap so she could was his cock, and looking at him "Have you ever been in love?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:37 am

He smiled, leaning back a bit so she had better room to wash him.

"No, sadly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next