Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 1:37 pm

He smiled at her. Then his fingers changed and started to move even faster. There would be no slow, sensual orgasms for the angel that he held upright. They would be hot, hard and fast. And he would make damn sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:05 pm

She held on to him as her hips bucked against his touch, his faster fingers and she grinded down on those fingers. Her voice was soothing as the cries of pleasure filled the room, as Darius commanded her body to respond and ti did.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:42 am

He used his fingers to fuck her -- hard and fast. Holding her up so that he could look at her while the orgasms rolled through her. He didn't stop though, not when he felt the first shuddering orgasm running through her body. No, that only seemed to spur him on more.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Rachel cried out louder as he kept the orgasm flowing through her with his fingers and taking her as if he'd done so before. She leaned towards him to see if he'd let her kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:07 am

He was more than happy to let her kiss him. His fingers still working inside of her, he growled a little when her mouth met his in a deep, passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:05 pm

She shook harder as he growled, kissing her back, all the while her hips kept moving on his fingers with a low steady moan of pleasure as she rode out the steady waves of the climax.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:42 am

He pulled away from the kiss and gave her a smile.

"You like that?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:46 pm

A blush to her cheeks and chest "Yes I do." she said softly as she panted and moaned as his fingers kept moving. Her eyes looking at him hungrily wanting him to take her with more than just his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:28 am

He smiled again, then moved to bring her toward a table.

"You want more?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:24 am

"Yes Sir." she said as she felt him moving them as her hips still moved and her body trembled in anticipatoin.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:32 am

He gestured to the table with his head.

"Lay down on it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:34 am

She laid down on the table as he asked her to do.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:40 am

He smiled, one hand going down to his waist so he could gently stroke himself. He tilted his head and watched her.

"Reach down. Play with yourself for me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 11:51 am

She reached between her legs using 3 fingers to try and get the stretch his fingers had made her feel as she used her palm of her hand to rub her clit, her free hand twisted her nipple and she looked at him as she moaned with a steady keening under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:00 pm

He watched her -- he liked to watch -- and stroked himself gently. He was keeping an eye on her as he spoke in another soft voice.

"Spread yourself open for me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:03 pm

She spread her legs, then use both her hands to spread her petals for him, as she watched him and trembled with a bite of her lower lip, her wanting him he could see, hear and almost taste.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:16 pm

With little warning, he stepped close to her and thrust himself into her -- burying himself fully inside of her. Whether she was ready for him or not.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:27 pm

She cried out in painful pleasure as she was wet, ready but he was huge and she pressed towards him wanting all of him in her, as she tightend around him reflextively and arched her body to his. Her nipples taunt, a deep blush on her body as she panted "Yes" as he took her so fast, hard and fully.

She did have the face of an angel but her body he knew was not in anyway wanting an angel to use it.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:05 pm

He didn't even pause. The moment his hips met with hers, he pulled away from her. Only to slam back inside of her. Taking her hard and fast, not even giving her a moment to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:30 pm

She tried to catch her breath as she screamed out, but it was honestly in pure pleasure most were afraid of breaking the ghoul, he wasn't and it showed all the while she panted a soft "yes" not ever realizing she was doing so.

He felt her stretch to the max as he slammed into her, crushing her cervix and yet her tightness felt good and she was slick but she was staying so nice and tight for him. She was oddly very well trained it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:43 pm

And he still didn't let up. Roughly taking her, his hips slamming into hers again and again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 1:47 pm

she was going to be bruised but in such a good way, he felt her muscles starting to spasm around him as she started to cry out as the first orgasm rocked her body, knowing he wasn't going to stop made it even better as she flet him slam again and again into her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:19 am

He didn't have a problem with her having an orgasm. In fact, it made him smile. His hips continued to roll and thrust against hers, never easing -- because she was going to have at least three orgasms before he stopped doing what he was doing, he had made up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 9:58 am

Oh the first orgasm ripped through her body, she screamed, squirmed, and he still kept coming. She was bucking under him, still tight, but so wet he was able to slam harder into her as she felt him starting to push a deeper intense orgasm to start from inside and not her clit being punished. She started to whimper shake her head no but he knew she didn't mean it at all it was just going to feel amazing to them both in about 5 more minutes of his hard steady pounding into her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 12:22 pm

He was happy to oblige. He ignored her shaking her head -- he didn't think she meant it anyway -- and continued to pound into her, taking her hard as he looked into her eyes, loving the way her body tightened around him in her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next