Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:06 pm

He groaned when her finger slid inside of him, causing him to tremble just a little harder. He was still taking her, no sign of stopping, even as he held her while she rode out her trembling orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:07 pm

OH positive moans and shivers get two fingers and she relaxed for a bit as he kept taking her, her own shivers slowly as she started to work her fingers harder, trying to work now a 3rd into him. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:22 pm

He was well relaxed for her, so she was able to fit three fingers inside of him easily. He groaned and pressed into her again and again, easily taking her as she felt his trembling starting to come harder.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:26 pm

Three fingers, stretching and trying to get him to shiver a bit harder as she started to tremble stronger and faster as his getting more turned on was turning her back on very quickly. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:42 pm

She was rewarded with his harder trembling. He was still taking her, his body moving to take her as well as take her fingers. He was growling softly, his mouth moving to her shoulders and nibbling at her flesh, letting her feel the sharpness of his teeth but not his fangs.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Her fingers moved faster and harder, liking the hardness of his teeth, as she started to mew out louder matching his growls but with a more femine sound as she started to buck again and he could feel her clench and then flutter around his cock deeply buried in her as she leaned forward and bit his shoulder hard, with her fingers pressing harder into him.  
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:23 am

The rougher that she was with him, the rougher he was with taking her. He growled his pleasure, his hips rocking to both her hips and to her fingers, urging her for harder. When she bit him, he growled loudly and started to thrust hard into her, taking her hard enough to be painful.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:21 am

Trying with her fingers and teeth to give him what he seemed to crave she  groaned with the pain but never said stop. Biting harder and trying one more finger and more stretching of his ass.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:48 am

The more she seemed intent on stretching him and filling him, the happier he seemed to be. He continued to take her painfully, but now his trembling was worse -- almost like he might want to fully let go for her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:54 am

She kept trying to push him over the edge, not realizing that she could be asking for something more than just him having an orgasm. 

Her hands moved harder, as she kept biting and trying to help him release.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:34 am

And he let himself give in. He held enough of a measure of control that the darkness didn't enter his eyes or take him over. No, he was more controlled than that with her, though he moved to her hands and into her bite, shivering with the intensity of his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am

She cried out as she felt him climax again, then biting and working him to try and keep it flowing through him a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:38 pm

It seemed to be working. He groaned as he moved inside of her and with her, groaned as he continued moving with her, though his movements were turning more gentle.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:53 am

Oh that got him bit harder, with a shiver and a moan of frustration as he got more and more gentler.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:10 pm

He knew that it had to be frustrating for her. But he didn't take her harder at all. In fact, he was gentle now, considering that he had just had a rather strong orgasm, himself. He growled at her bite, but he didn't change is pace at all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:52 pm

She whined in frustration as he slowed, she nipped him harder but didn't  try to stop him from taking her at all. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm

He chuckled softly at the harder nip and as she whined, he brushed a hand over her hair.

"You poor thing."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 pm

She leaned into his hand, "Yes tease."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:41 am

He laughed quietly. 

"I'm very good at it."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:43 am

"Yes you are ." with a smirk back at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:24 pm

He laughed.

"Are you getting frustrated with me?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:26 pm

"Yes." with a low whine at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 1:05 am

He laughed.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 am

"So slow, so teasing." with a tongue stick out at her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 am

He grinned at her.

"I thought you liked it when I teased you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next