Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 2:43 am

"Watch it - it could some day sneak up on you and bite you hard. It can be an amazing feeling but the crash from it sucks." moving to let the water wash away the soap as she started to wash his ass crack.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 3:15 am

He moved to make her washing easier, then laughed softly.

"Thank you for the advice, though I'm not sure that it will be an issue."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:02 pm

"Kind of sad no offense. Then it's all just physical pleasure with no attachments?" she asked curiously. "Never been blood bound?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:25 am

He laughed and shook his head.

"I have not. And emotions do not come easily for me. Too many years have put most emotions very far behind for me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:33 pm

"Have they always been that way? I mean there is no one you care about even a little bit. I still miss my original Dormier." she said wistfully "Stupid over confident....." stopping looking up at him with a grin. "Have a thing for dominate males." with a half smirk at him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:04 pm

He smiled.

"They have been for as long as I can remember."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 1:07 pm

"Then I don't know if I should say lucky you or not?" leaning back into the water letting it wash over her.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 10:26 am

He pulled her back against him and wrapped his arms around her, holding her pressed close to his body.

"It's both lucky and unlucky."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:10 pm

"I wish I could be more like you." she said honestly, feeling his body again pressed to hers, and she slid her arms around his neck. "I think it would uncomplicated my life." with a passionate kiss as her hands started to roam his body, one in the end teasing his ass, while the other stroking his cock.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:11 am

He moaned softly as she moved so that she could press against him. Smiling, he kissed her gently, his arms going around her waist as she started to play. He moved a little to make her play easier, but otherwise, he simply smiled at her.

"And why would you want to be like me?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:17 pm

"I think things would be easier if I didn't care." with a soft sigh.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 11:50 am

His brows lifted.

"How so?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 12:43 pm

"It means you do as you wish with out thinking of any others right? Just your wants, desires and goals?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:24 pm

He shook his head.

"It's not that simple. I may not feel guilty for doing things to others, but there is a line that still has to be walked."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:31 pm

"In what way?" now she was truly curious.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:55 am

He smiled.

"I don't care all that much about anything. Including myself. But there are always consequences to doing what you want -- even if they are not emotional ones. Consequences are, in fact, why I often do not do what I want to do."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:02 pm

"Such as?" curiously asked he was becoming more and more fascinating by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:55 pm

He tilted his head.

"If, say, I were to go out and feed carelessly. Not caring who would see me do so or not cleaning up after myself -- which would be one of those 'I don't feel like it' things -- I would be put to death for a breaking of the Masquerade. Not all consequences are so dire, of course. But the sentiment is the same."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:06 pm

"Okay that makes perfect sense that has a dire consequence, but you can't say you do as close to the line as you wish? And do care about the consequences, do you?" she asked still washing him as she talked.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:24 pm

He shook his head.

"I care about not jeopardizing my future and future plans. It's not the same thing. And I only come close to the line when I know that it will not jeopardize my future or my plans."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:18 pm

"but if you don't care how can you make plans for the future? I mean there is only so much wealth I would think one would pursue, once secure then not to be mean because i haven't found mine but I'm not as old as so many, there's only so much sex one can have and if you don't care - then the person you're having it with doesn't matter in the long run, correct?" as she started to lather her own hands to start washing herself.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:45 pm

He smiled.

"Incorrect. They matter, but not necessarily for the reasons that they want to matter or others think that they should."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:31 pm

"So you don't romantically care, but they can be used as pawns or place holders to get to another or someone else?" her hands starting down her body towards her own smooth mound.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:48 pm

He nodded.

"Or allies or any number of things. But yes, essentially."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:26 pm

She went on her tip toes, and kissed him "Can we go again?" she asked sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next