Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thursday Night - Endymion Private

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 pm

"You're fingers do not make the same shape as your cock, your cock is nicely girthed and is a different stretch then your fingers in me, and you're long enough to bump my cervix with your cock, and as you get going it's an almost perfect stroke against my clit as you thrust in and out of me with your cock.  Your fingers not so much." with a move to kiss him, "And there is something sexy feeling you penetrate me with your cock, that just not the same as your fingers."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:06 pm

He smiled at her.

"Is it... sweeter? More... intimate?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 11:10 pm

"Yes it's more intimate, feels wonderful and more intense." she said softly to him as she trembled just thinking about him taking her again.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:10 am

He smiled at her, leaning close to nip lightly at her lip.

"And what will you do for me, if I let you feel my cock?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:28 am

"what do you want from me?" she asked him "My ass? my mouth? My hand?  My fingers in your ass?"
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:04 pm

He smiled at her, his fingers still stretching her wide.

"It's not about what I want. It is about what you are going to offer me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 12:58 pm

"I suck at this..." she paused looking up at him "I'll give you a night of dancing, dining and ending how ever you wish." she said softly to him.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:05 pm

He smiled at her.

"I'll hold you to that," he said softly. Then he shifted, so that he could pull his fingers away from her so that he could slide fully inside of her, giving her the cock and flesh that she so desperately seemed to want.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:30 pm

She gasped as he suddenly was there and yes, it was better than his fingers and she kissed him with a soft laugh "I know I make no sense."
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:18 pm

He tilted his head, his hips moving to pull almost fully out of her before he slid back inside of her. Taking his time, apparently.

"What makes no sense?"
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:43 pm

"Prefering cock or tongue to fingers...." as she leaned back against the bathroom wall nad started to move her hips against his as he took her with long strokes,
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:44 pm

He continued to move with her, slow and easy.

"It makes perfect sense."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:46 pm

Her arms went around his shoulders as he took her easy, she was tightening on him to feel each and every inch.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:47 pm

He continued to take her slow and easy. He had no trouble supporting her weight with her arms around him, using the wall of the shower to press her back against so that he could have even more leverage to move her with just his hips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:51 pm

"Oh" she purred as he moved her just enough to hit the spot with each thrust as she pressed to him, not wanting him to stop as she started to so very quickly build towards her release.
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 9:54 pm

And he was happy to keep her in that same place. He liked the sounds she made and while he was taking her slowly and carefully, he was still striving to make her make those sounds again.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:09 pm

She was not disappointing, she started to moan, tremble, mew, cry out and arch towards him.  Her nipples were rock hard and her body responded to the slightest touch.   She cried out as she started to almost go over the apex of another climax but she was trying to hold it off so she could keep him fucking her this way as long as she could. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:10 pm

He could keep going as long as she wanted. He was driving her toward pleasure, drawing more cries from her as he kept moving. He watched her face, his eyes on hers, keeping watch so that he could see her pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Her eyes looked to his, drinking in his attention as he heard her sweet cries, her body riding out mini waves of pleasure as she tried to deny herself the full crash so she could keep feeling him over and over and over.  

Her hands holding on to him tightly as if she was going to fall if she didn't , didn't matter his hips were holding her there, and she  started to wail out steadily as she was loosing control to hold off her orgasm and he was feeling her spasm around him in her,
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:20 pm

He felt the spasms starting within her and he decided to help them along. He braced himself with one hand against the wall, the other hand coming up to lightly roll her nipples through his fingers. He listened to her cries, brushing tender kisses against her throat.

"Let go, Rachel. Let go for me."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:21 pm

He was very good at getting what he wanted, especially from her as he felt her give into the strong orgasm as it crashed through her body, so tight around him as she wailed out loudly and her nails dug into his shoulders as her body jerked with the intensity of the climax. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:23 pm

It made him smile, to feel and see her orgasm as it took her. He held her up, his hips still moving so that she didn't have to lose the feeling of him taking her. But he was smiling at her again, even as he started to tremble a little.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:25 pm

She leaned forward kissing him hungrily, as her  body kept rocking and crashing around him, feeling him shiver again she slid her hands down his back, grabbing his ass and pulling him to her.  THen trying to tease his crack with her fingers but not stop riding her climax or stop his taking of her. 
Back to top Go down
Darius Glib
Methuselah
Darius Glib

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:28 pm

He shifted his weight so that she could play as much as she wanted and how she wanted to. But he didn't stop the taking of her. His trembling only proving how much he was enjoying her attention, the look and feel of her as she climaxed around him.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Summers
Methuselah
Rachel Summers

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 10:37 pm

She kept riding it out, then sliding one soapy finger into him as she trembled more as he kept taking her just as she liked. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Night - Endymion Private   Thursday Night - Endymion Private - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Night - Endymion Private
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next