Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking out (ST)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Checking out (ST) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 11:51 am

He could tell quite a few things. The woman was a mortal, and she seemed to have no emotion. None at all. It was almost like she was possessed or something -- that would explain the lack of emotion that he read in the colors that swirled around her.

The man, however, was very much dead and very much covered in magic. He had a determined way about him, or so the Aura that he read told him.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:18 pm

Dead.. and magical. But not a kindred? okay.. this was strange.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 12:20 pm

Dead generally means Kindred, FYI. Smile
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:29 pm

Hey you never know.. damned zombie apocalypse. It's coming.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 12:04 pm

The woman finished packing away every book in the room, then she and the vampire lifted the trunk that she had packed all of the books into. Slowly, they started to make their way back out of the office.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Okay, this was not good. He followed them out, watching carefully.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:01 am

They walked right out of the library. Once they were outside, they turned into an alleyway alongside the library. The woman crumpled to the ground in a heap and the man? Well, he just put his hands on the trunk -- and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:01 pm

Now that was strange. Estaban had more than a little auspex and he should have seen anyone disappear. Unless he didnt so much disappear as transport. And he had seen that many times so he should be able to tell the difference."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 1:03 pm

He knew the difference. And the faint smell of ozone in the air left behind by the man told Estaban that the man had, in fact, teleported away.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:30 pm

he unfortunately had no idea where he teleported to. Okay, this was bad. He turned back to the woman to see if it was possible to read anything from her to see who touched her last.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:40 pm

There didn't seem to be anything... because she was the last person to touch her. The man hadn't. They'd carried a large, heavy trunk together. That was it.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Estaban then tried something else, reading her mind, to see if he had spoken to her, or where he first appeared, or what else they had done together.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:30 am

Unfortunately, though the attempt was successful -- the woman had no idea who the man was. In fact, she had never seen him at all, if her memories could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 pm

A harder thing to do but tried to check the ground the man stood on. Estaban had seen where he stood and tried spirit touching that. It was going to be difficult because of everyone who walked in dark alleys, but the man had been fresh. Chances are all he would see was what he saw before.. but maybe he would get more.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:46 am

Nothing that would tell him where the man went. He could tell that the man was calm and collected, though. And definitely male.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:59 am

He sighed. Well, he had no choice, he was going to have to get help. he had wanted to do more, to find the man, but he was not able to in this case. Because he had no idea who this was and where he went.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:35 am

The woman, after a few moments, began to groan and stir a little.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 4:56 pm

Okay, time to move. He made sure he was no where around when she woke up. Meanwhile he needed to do a little traveling. In this case to the Sheriffs office.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 6:02 pm

The woman didn't seem to see him, but she did seem confused by the time she woke up. And he was unhindered as he made his exit.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:48 am

(scene)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out (ST)   Checking out (ST) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out (ST)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4