Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach Empty
PostSubject: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:08 am

The little red fox scratched at the glass door to be let in. It was their normal training time and so Teddy would be expecting it.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:56 pm

And since it was their usual training time, the Caitiff had talked with Medwyn, had him drop her off and was waiting when Eve pawed at the door. Which meant that it only took a couple of moments before said door was opened by a smiling blonde who crouched down to hold her arms out to the fox.
"Hey"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:03 pm

The fox yipped and walked in and transformed.

"How are things?" She asked prowling around like she normally did checking the room out.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Things were as they always were. The Caitiff kept a lcean neat house, even when she wasn't living there regularly yet. She wouldn't let it turn into a ghost house, because when they could finally move back? She wanted it to still feel like a home.

"I'm good" the blonde smiled. "I got a piece of my heart back" Teddy said as she motioned towards the little teddy bear that was peeking out from behind a couch.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:24 pm

"Oh! So the evil fuck-tard kept his word? Told ya, he did it!" Eve hopped over and poked the bear.

"He ok? Not fucked with?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:44 pm

"He kept his word, but it wasn't him who took Diego to begin with" the teddy bear staggered when poked and then poked back. "I asked him why Diego had been taken from me, he said he didn't know... either way, it wasn't a man who attacked me" the capital T Teddy said.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 pm

"He's a lier. You know it wasn't a man? Then it was some she-bitch demon of his! How do you know it's not a man?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:54 pm

"There was some video phootage recovered, it showed a woman, and when I used Auspex to look at my clothes, I saw the same thing. A woman with a sword, but nothign else to go on" and while she had a gut feeling, that was far too little to go on, far too little to act on. Which was why she hadn't acted.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:38 pm

"Man... Medwyn and I couldn't get nothing and here you wake up and do it all yourself." She grumbled.

"Well, probably some demon bitch all enthralled with the evil fucker!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:44 pm

"Yeah.." something like that...
"Doesn't matter" Teddy shook her head. "Not enough to go on" she said, trying to brush it off since she knew she could do absolutely nothing to fight back. It hurt, but it was what it was. Some people you simply couldn't win against. "I got him back" she'd cling to that.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:55 pm

"Ya, that is what's important." Eve went quiet, not wanting to scare Teddy more. The root of the problem was still there. Why couldn't it happen again? Loose ties like that made Eve nervous.

"So you getting out more? How's the practice going?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 pm

In all fairness it made the Caitiff nervous too, even more so knowing it wasn't just her who had a sword hanging over her head like that.

"I should probably go out more than I do" she admitted as she picked up Diego and placed him on her shoulder where he belonged. "But training is going well, I think I got the hang of it actually" yeah, she distracted herself from things with training and studies.

She no longer created, so she needed something to do.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:55 pm

"Show me!" She said getting up close to the catiff's face, ready to surprise the shit out of her. Of course if she had it, it would be evident, her eyes would glow.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:44 pm

Good thing she was somewhat used to Eve by now or stuff like that would've surely caused her to jump. The blonde smiled a hit sheepishly as she found she needed a moment to focus before she could make it work, the power still new to her, but sure enough, when she opened her eyed again they did in fact glow.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:20 pm

"Awesome!" Eve declared, not bothering to scare Teddy.

"You did it!" She grinned. "All the things I can teach you! Catiff my foot! No catiff is as potent as you! You belong to someone and I bet they miss you!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:17 am

"Heh, maybe" she smiled, blinking and letting the power fade so her eyes turned their normal blue again. Too bad she couldn't tell Eve... but she'd made a promise, she intended to keep it, hence she'd told no one outside of Medwyn.
"Though I am what I am, where ever my blood might come from won't change that"
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:05 pm

"No, it doesn't change anything about you. You are you and you've made it without your sire all this time. Well, I'm proud of ya." Eve grinned.

"Speaking of sires, when do I meet Lady Dove person?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 8:51 am

It actually meant a lot that the Gangrel was proud of her, the Caitiff's smile said as much.
"Oh yeah, she's been real busy for a while so I haven't really felt like I could drag her away from things. But, things ought to have calmed down a little now I think... hey, if you want I can give her a call? Maybe she could drop by" that would actually be nice if she could.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:18 am

"Ya! Sure! That sounds great!" Eve grinned.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:20 am

Teddy fished out her phone and sent a text message.
"There, sent her a message, ought to hear back soon'ish" she nodded, leaving the phone on a nearby table.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:22 am

"Talking boxes are crazy... it's all like instant. Like telepathic communication." She got close to the phone, poking it with a clawed finger carefully.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:47 am

The crazy talking box did... nothing.

"I can do that too but.. I dunno, phone's are easier in a lot of ways. Not so invasive" because telepathy felt invasive when you used it with people who weren't ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Eve
Methuselah
Eve

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:59 am

"Ya, I guess I could see that. They can like, decide to not answer if they're busy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 12:07 pm

"Mhm" she nodded. "And like I said, I'm still pretty young for a vampire" she even used the word vampire more often than Kindred. "So it feels more natural I guess to pick up a phone"
Back to top Go down
WhiteDove
Methuselah
WhiteDove

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Odessa pulled up parking a bit away, just cause there are no parking spaces but that one. She got out and locked her door turning on the alarm and headed to meet Teddy and Eve. She had spoken or rather saw eve last at the birthday party and that event was interesting. She headed toward the door and gently tapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach   Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking in on the pup (Teddy) - Sunflower Beach
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next