Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller Empty
PostSubject: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm

Robert finally had time to go through all the books he had purchased at the estate sale, and wanted to see if any of the history books were rare, unusual or just plain interesting. 

Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title)
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:35 pm

Nearly all of them were -- depending upon your interest in history, that is.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:38 pm

His first interest was North American history, followed in no general order by military history, religious history, Europe, and biographies. 
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:58 am

Oh, there were plenty of books on North American History. Everything from Lewis & Clarke to the Donner Party to the Civil War to the events of 9/11.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 10:11 pm

He started with the oldest books. Sorting the oldest and rarest titles. He'd start reading them sooner or later, but first he wanted to prioritize what he had, choosing to focus on the most rarest and obscure
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:11 am

That would probably be some of the medieval history, factual accounts of herbal remedies, weapons and armor, things of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:39 am

He started looking through them for truly arcane and unusual titles
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:42 am

There were a few that were obscure, but for the most part, not a whole lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Robert
Methuselah
Robert

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:55 pm

He picked up the oldest and most obscure tome first and started examining it more closely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller   Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking out the books - Robert Bishop/Storyteller
Page 1 of 1