Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:49 am

He smiled at that. Truly smiled at her. "Of course you please me, my love. I just don't think I'm pleasing you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:54 am

In an instant, she hooked her ankles behind his back, pulling him in tight. Which in turn meant she couldn't help the cry that escaped her when the toys dug into her flesh again. Her body in turn tensing slightly around him and gripping at him with that sweet, warm heat he knew so well.
But her hands? Her hands were still holding onto the wrought iron of the headboard as those bright blue eyes searched his.
"Please....? Please don't stop...? I want this... I want you..." she lifted her head off the pillows to try and kiss him. "Your pleasure is mine..." and she meant that. She truly did. "You feel good, lover... you always feel so good to me..." please... she didn't want him to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:00 pm

He drew a breath as she pulled him closer. Then he was shaking his head, though he did lean over to give her a kiss. "Shh. It's all right, love. Honestly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:04 pm

"But I..." now she honestly just sounded broke as she averted her eyes and finally let go of the bed. Her arms sliding down to cover her chest almost as if suddenly self conscious and wanting to hide. "I trust you... why won't you trust me...?" because that's what it felt like, like he didn't trust her to tell him to stop if she couldn't take any more.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 pm

He took her hands and drew them away from her chest. But only so he could link his fingers with hers. "Stop that. Look at me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:10 pm

The blond wanted to hide, but she never did tell him no, not even when he pulled her hands away and asked her to look at him. It took a few moments but she did eventually turn to face him, slowly opening her eyes to gaze up at him. Even if she wished she could hide the expression on her face that revealed her emotions all too easily to him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:51 pm

He was giving her a look -- half-sympathy and mostly affection. "Listen to me, love. You're sweet, innocent and you aren't going to enjoy this. Yes, I trust you -- that's a silly thing to ask me. But this is supposed to be fun -- for us both. And it's not as much fun for you as it should be."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:56 pm

"I can learn..." right? She still felt a bit miserable over this. "I don't want you to be afraid to show me new things... or what you like..." the blond lowered her gaze again. SHe would actually be upset if he never felt like sharing what he desired with her like this again. "I-I... I like your toys... it's" slightly embarrassing to talk about given their uhm, position. "it's just the clamps between my legs that are a bit much..." at least for now they were.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:37 am

He cupped her face with gentle hands, leaning over to brush kisses over her lips. "You realize that if I remove them now, it's going to hurt worse."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 1:53 am

"Then let me feel you?" she whispered, her eyes closed as she felt his lips. "Make me come... with your toys still in me... still affecting me? Please Medwyn? Please?" the blond pleaded softly as she rolled her hips against his, the bite of the clamps such a sharp contrast to the feel of him pressing inside of her. "I have my safeword... trust me to use it if I don't find pleasure in this?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:52 am

He looked into her eyes. Searching for something, maybe. Slowly, he started to move, to roll his hips against hers. Pressing gently into her as he held her, looking at her. Watching her. He moaned softly, caressing her hair. "You know I love you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:16 pm

If he was searching for the truth in those words, it was clearly written across her face as much as it showed in her eyes. She trusted him, loved him, she wouldn't ever lie to him. And when she said she would tell him if it became too much, she meant it.

He started moving again and her eyes closed with a whimpered moan a those sensations of pain mixed with the pleasure of his touch and his body. She brushed her hands trembling across his cheeks and then reached back to latch onto the headboard again, as he'd asked her too. Seemed she really was determined to try and be good...

"I know.." the blond gasped. "I know you do... I love you too... so ah... much"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 12:15 pm

He was very careful to bump those little clips between her legs as little as possible. He knew what he was doing, that much was obvious. He was bringing her pleasure along with the pain of the clamp's bite, his hands moving up to caress her face. "It means so much that you would try to do this for me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 1:03 pm

The touch of his hands made her shiver lightly. The pleasure he brought her, the sting of his toys and the sensation of being filled so completely making her whimpered breathing tremble before moaning softly as he pressed his hips to hers. Her hands still holding onto the headboard, though flexing her fingers lightly even if she wasn't letting go.
"Y-you feel good... love..." she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:51 pm

He smiled at that, smiled at her so gently. He reached up to brush a hand lightly over her cheek. "Why are you blushing?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:56 pm

He hadn't put the blind fold back on, but she had her eyes closed when she answered, leaning into the touch of his hand. Her skin warm to the touch.
"Because of you... because of how much I want you..." it certainly wasn't a bad thing that blush of hers. And even like this, even in this unfamiliar situation, she did want him. Very much in fact.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:24 pm

He laughed softly, his hips rolling gently against hers. "Why does that make you blush?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:16 am

"I can't help it..." she whimpered when he rolled his hips gently. "You make me feel alive..." the blond managed in a gasped whisper.

"Blindfold me...?" she whispered, opening her eyes slightly so she could look up at him, still with that red hot colour to her cheeks. "I always liked blindfolds..." and she wanted this, truly wanted this with him, it was obvious in the way she looked at him, reacted to him.

She liked it when she could surrender to him and place all her trust in his hands. And while the sensations of the toys, the mix of pain and pleasure was new to her and something that would take a little getting used to, she couldn't deny how good he still felt. How good it felt when he showed her what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:36 am

He smiled at her, his hands coming up to cup her cheeks. "In a bit. For now, I want to see your eyes." He looked into her eyes, watching her as he carefully, gently, took her. He was trying his level best to not hurt her at the moment, if only because she had been a little freaked out before. Now he was being careful, making sure that she truly was as all right as she tried to convince him she was.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:30 am

She wasn't lying, she just needed time to get used to it all because it was so very new, so... different. It wasn't bad, it was... well, different. Just different. And he knew well what he was doing, she knew that, and the way he moved and the way he touched her only helped solidify that belief as bright blue eyes stayed locked with his.
The warm blush lingering across her cheeks while her body moved softly with him, whimpering a little when he thrust into her.

She did want this, she could do this... she trusted him... he just needed to trust her to tell him stop if she couldn't handle it.

The blond lifted her head a little, wanting to feel his lips even as she felt her own parting in a moan when he pushed into her once more. The sensation of being filled like that, by him, and by the toy at the same time, undoubtedly having an effect on her, even if she was inexperienced in this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Well, yes, and she had asked for it. He knew that, logically. Now the trick was to continue without causing her too much pain. She was handling it marvelously, but he knew. He did know. And he was careful as he continued to thrust into her -- concentrating more on not hurting her than he was on giving himself any kind of pleasure. She seemed to want his kisses, so his head did move, to bring his mouth to hers. The two combined took up his entire concentration, but he managed to continue to thrust inside of her while he kissed her -- trying to make sure he didn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:29 pm

The blond in his arms whimpered softly into the kiss, her body lightly trembling as she let her body move with his. The whisper a feather light touch against his lips as she continued to hold onto the headboard, as he'd asked her to.
"I want your moans... please? It feels so good when I know you're feeling the same...?" and as if to show him, her legs around him helped pull him in a little harder. Just enough to make the clamps bite into her flesh slightly, causing her to gasp as her body instinctively tightened around him. "I love you... please claim me...? I want... I-I want to experience what you desire..." please... wouldn't he trust her?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:25 pm

It wasn't about trust. That's the funny part -- trust had nothing to do with it. He trusted her plenty -- he simply didn't want to hurt her. He felt her legs around him, pulling him close and he reached up, cupping her cheek. "Baby... you feel good. You feel amazing, even. I'm trying to not hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:14 pm

"You'd never harm me...." the blond in his arms smiled at him, genuinely smiled as she opened her eyes to gaze at him while she whimpered softly. "I love it that you can be my first in so many ways..." and this was definitely a first for her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:16 pm

He smiled. "I can easily hurt you. I'm just trying not to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next