Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Oh God... he wanted.... while she still had...
She trembled, both with the pain and the pleasure he was giving her, and with the worry that was playing in the back of her mind. The worry of how it would feel... worry of disappointing him. She couldn't bare to disappoint him.

She bit her lip, hard, as she gently forced her legs to part more for him. Whimpering again at how it made the sting of the clamps feel. The toy inside of her already filling her, making her wonder how she was going to be able to take him as well. She wasn't innocent, she would never claim that, but in some things she was inexperienced, and this was one of those things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:35 pm

He smiled at her, his hands at her back soothing and comforting. She felt him pressing against her, the thick head of him running the length of her before pressing at her entrance. She had been right; not only did it feel very odd, it was rather painful to boot. If only because the clamps were holding her open for him and each movement made them tug and press into her that much more. "Wider, Teddy. Spread your legs wider."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:47 pm

His hands were so kind... so loving and so warm. And the clamps where painful... unforgiving in the way they tugged at her sensitive flesh, forcing the choke sound of pain from her lips despite her attempts to hold it back as she battled the instinct of wanting to curl up and hide, forcing her legs to spread wider. Even if she cringed and whimpered again as the toys had her body trembling from the pain.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:07 pm

He was firm with her, but gentle. Once her legs were spread, he pressed himself between her lips, inside of her. Oh, yes, it hurt... but it was strange as well, since she was filled in another way, too. He moaned with it, the sound of her pain seeming to make him shiver a little as his hands came around -- to tug at the clamps on her nipples again. Yes, he liked the sounds of her pain as well as the sounds of her pleasure. "God, you feel good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:16 pm

Let's face it, he was big.... and felt not less big now that he had the other toy filing her a well, causing her to feel even tighter than normal as he pressed into her. Her body, torn between the pain of the toys and the pleasure of his touch and of him, trembling as it gripped at him. Her hands trembling there she still held onto the wrought iron headboard of the bed. Crying out as he tugged at the clamps that were abusing her nipples, the ones down below sending a jolt of pain through her as well as he filled her so completely.
Could she handle this...? She honestly wasn't sure...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:53 pm

He pressed just as insistently inside of her. Pressed hard, his hips coming up to meet with hers. He growled a little, tugging a little harder at her nipples as he shifted, changing his angle to be just a little more comfortable for her. A little more. Not a whole lot, but some.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Another tug, another cry. One which sweet sound turned to low whimper as she bit down on her lip and tremble hard. Her body in conflict with itself, unsure of what was the greater sensation, the pain... or the pleasure. Those silken walls gripping at him again he pressed inside of her like that while the small blond felt her body explored and used in a way she had never previously experienced.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Oh, this was just the beginning, too. He slid inside of her, took her hard... and then thrust even harder inside of her. He pressed hard, shifting so that he could growl near her ear while he reached down... and tugged the other set of clamps on her more sensitive lips. "You still like my toys?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 am

The toy inside of her, the clamps on her nipples, she could somewhat handle those. It was the ones down below that were trying to do her in. And as if it didn't already hurt when he thrust into her hard like that, he tugged at them... she screamed. The sudden jolt of pain causing her to tense as her hands gripped at the headboard with enough strength to turn her knuckles white.
It hurt... it god damn hurt as she grit her teeth again and tried to focus on something other than the pain. Tried to desperately focus on him and what pleasure he was allowing her.
"Y-yes.... please not so rough... they hurt" because if she didn't answer, he would make her answer.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:03 am

Oh, she knew him so well. He would definitely make her answer. But because he hadn't had to force her to answer, he became a little more gentle. Not a whole lot, but some, his fingers between her legs shifting, moving. Moving a little more so that he could brush his fingers lightly over her, playing with her sensitive button as he took her more gently. "Better?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 am

"Yes...." the word was but a whimper from her lips as she let her head fall back, exposing that pale, soft throat to him as she shuddered in his arms. Her legs gingerly wrapping around his hips even as the blond kept making those soft little sounds of pain and pleasure. She wanted to please him, wanted him to know that she truly did trust him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:50 pm

He continued to move inside of her, long, languid strokes. His fingers teasing her... and then another of those odd sensations. He was reaching behind her, to grip the toy that was in her ass. And he started to move that inside of her as well, a little more roughly than he usually used with her, but not hurting her all that much. Right at the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:05 pm

She was trying to deal with the sting of the clamps as he moved, pressed inside of her and caused the metal to bite at her all too sensitive flesh, when he started moving the toy inside of her in a place she had never felt that kind of sensation before.
And to feel that while he kept taking her made her shudder hard with a trembling moan. The pain of the clamps mixing with the pleasure of his flesh and the unfamiliar stretched of that toy he was using on her.
"Oh God, Medwyn... M-Medwyn I've never... I've never done this..." she whimpered. "I've never had anyone inside me like this..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:07 pm

He nuzzled into her throat, still moving both himself and the toy gently inside of her. He smiled and brushed a light kiss over her lips. "I know. It's why I'm doing it." He moaned a little, pressing his hips into hers again, his mouth leaving hers to press a soft, gentle kiss to one of her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Oh... oh his lips... she tried to chase them with a whimper, first letting her head fall back as he pressed those soft lips to her breast. Squirming again as she couldn't help but moan despite the pain. His flesh and the toy stretching her, slightly uncomfortable, but... but he did still feel good. He always did. The feeling of him, of his size, that much more evident due to the toy pressing inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 pm

He smiled as she seemed to give in to it. Surrender to it, to what he did to her. Both painful and not, his lips caressing her breast again. He liked ti when she arched and pressed, then he was whispering in her ear again. "Talk to me. Tell me what you want?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:39 pm

She wanted...
"Your pleasure..." it was a whispered answer. Teddy turning her head so he'd have better access to her neck if he wanted. Her fingers flexing but not letting go. He'd told her to hold on after all.
"I-I want to be everything you desire.." she whimpered, a tender cry escaping her as he moved again, moved the toy to make her feel as if being taken both ways at once.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:41 pm

He laughed softly at that, his hands pressing the toy back into place. So that he could bring his hands up, steadying her hips as he pressed inside of her again. Not hard or harsh, just claiming her, taking her. "You are everything that I want."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:56 pm

The gasp got caught in her throat, her body gripping instinctively at him again as he pushed the toy back inside of her and held her in place, claiming her.
Everything he wanted... he said she was...
The blond whimpered again, nearly sobbed as the first few crimson tears eased down her cheeks.
Everything he wanted....
"I love you..." her voice was pained, trembling, but still warm. Still filled with the love her words proclaimed. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:03 pm

He brought his lips to hers. Kissing her gently, his hands moving to press her body against his. "I love you." He paused, watching her, then nipped lightly at her throat. "Is that what it takes to make you enjoy this more?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:10 pm

The only answer she could give was a whimpered one, the nip at her throat enough to make her shiver.
"Y-yes..." and oh how she arched into him when he pressed his body against here. Even if it had the added effect of making the clamps tug at her flesh.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:14 pm

He smiled at her and pulled away a little, sliding the blindfold from her eyes. Letting her see again and shaking his head. "This was a bad idea. Take a deep breath, I'm going to pull the clamps off."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:33 pm

What.. ? No ...
He pulled the blindfold away and she stared at him, confused. So very confused. And upset... she looked as if she was going to cry again, but for completely different reasons this time.
"W-why... what.. what did I do? What did I say wrong..?" her lips quivered.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:40 pm

He smiled at her and leaned close to kiss that trembling lip. He shook his head. "Nothing, baby. You didn't do anything wrong."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:47 pm

"You stopped..." the trembling words were pleading, begging him to tell her... why he'd stopped. "D-dont I please you...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next