Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:53 am

She kissed him softly again, sliding a leg along his and letting it rest at his hip there they lay on the bed.
"I like it when you surprise me... and I like it when you let me decide" she brushed her lips lovingly across his, brushing her hand over his cheek. "And I love how free I feel with you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:20 am

He smiled and pulled her close, his hand idly running down over her thigh affectionately. "Those are all very good things."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:48 am

She nuzzled into the corner of his neck, closing her eyes and drawing her breath to take in his scent while she lingered close to him. Best thing in that moment? They didn't have to move and inch for the rest of the night.
"I would hope so, would be kinda bad if they weren't" the blonde chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:49 am

He laughed. "No, it'd be normal. But I still like that it's not a worry or an issue."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:47 am

"Never a worry, never an issue, I promise"she reassure him with a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:49 am

He smiled. "Good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:43 pm

"I already told you but... a lot of firsts with you" and all of them she'd loved.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:21 pm

He smiled. "I'll run out of new things to show you, eventually."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:35 pm

"So?" she brushed her lips against his with a warm sigh. "It'll still be good memories. Still be nice things we can do again" the blonde smiled. "I'll still happy Medwyn"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:57 pm

He smiled and ran a hand through her hair. "Good. I'm glad."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:10 pm

"Good... because I want nothing more than to make you happy" to be worth his sacrifices. to be worth his love.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:13 pm

He smiled at her. "You do make me happy, love. So happy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Soft lips found his with a quiet sigh, her eyes drifting closed again with a smile as she tasted him with soft touches. Happy to stay like that until sleep took them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:31 pm

He seemed happy to stay there with her as well, his arms wrapped around her and her body pressed close to his.

(scene?)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:44 pm

(scene Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9