Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:54 pm

He growled again, his body warm behind her. He started to thrust into her a bit faster, a little bit harder. He was still careful to not hurt her, but he was quickly bringing her back to that precipice of pleasure -- and himself as well. He wanted to get lost in her, wanted to let her feel him in this way -- in the way that he had never taken her before.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:03 pm

In the way that no one had taken her before.

The tender cries quickly became shallow whimpers, her unneeded breathing trembling and rapid as she arched to his touch and felt that edge of bliss coming closer. Felt him approach it with her, which honestly only served to arouse her further, knowing he was sharing in the pleasure as much as she was.

Soon... she would have to give in soon... she just didn't have the stamina or strength of will to hold it back much longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:44 pm

Neither did he. Or maybe he just didn't want to. He growled again, his body moving against hers with more purpose. He was close, so very close. She could tell he was by the way he shivered. He wasn't letting go of her, his moan mixing with hers as the room filled with the sound of their pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:53 pm

His sounds, oh she loved those sounds and how they made her feel. Those moans as pleasurable to her as his caress and his touch, letting her know that he was feeling it too, that same desire and heat. That passion an love that she felt for him.
It wasn't just sex... it never was. Not even when they fooled around in the car or in the garden or heh, the elevator. It was always so much more, because of what she shared with him, because of what they felt for each other. And that made it that much stronger. That amplified it all...

She moaned, writhing in his arms as she bit down hard on her lip, held her breath for a moment and then gave in. The cry of ecstasy one that she couldn't control or stop as she trembled hard in his arms with the sudden euphoric rush.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:52 am

And he was more than happy to follow her. As her sounds heated up, came tumbling forth from her throat, so did his own. His growls becoming moans of pleasure. And he gave in as well, letting her feel his pleasure as he took her, but gave her of himself as well.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 2:00 am

The tender cry faded into whimpered little sobs as the aftershock of it all moved through her. Still trembling in his arms and gasping for air her lounges didn't need but desperately desired. The squirming and writhing completely without conscious thought as she simply reveled in the ecstasy of the moment and arched into him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:06 am

His hands were gentle. Running over her back and down over the swell of her hips, holding her close to him as she continued to writhe and whimper and shiver. "Mm. You feel good. I do love you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 3:42 am

"I love you too..." came the blonde's breathless whisper as she shivered when he spoke those words and ran his hands over her body like that. Good didn't really begin to describe what she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 2:44 am

He rained kisses over her shoulders and her throat, not letting go of her, not even for a moment. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:19 am

She couldn't help but chuckle softly, although the sound turned to a little whimper of lingering pleasure at the touch of his lips.
"For what?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:20 am

Smiling, he caressed her hip again. "For putting up with my weird quirks."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:24 am

The blonde turned her head so she could look at him.
"I like it when you show me new things... I like all my first with you" Teddy smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:25 am

He laughed softly. "You sure about that? I don't scare you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:46 am

A hand reached back to touch his cheek as she answered him with complete honesty.
"No, love. You don't scare me"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 3:52 am

He smiled at that. "Good. That's good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:00 am

"You don't ever have to worry about that" never.

She closed her eyes and drew her breath, smiling as he held her close.
"I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:01 am

He smiled and brushed another kiss over her lips. "I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 4:09 am

She shivered with a small whimper.
"My knees feel weak.." she smiled, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 11:27 am

He laughed softly. "That sometimes happens."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:17 pm

"I think you like turning me into a wreck..." in truth, she liked it when he did.
She drew her breath and arched into him gently as she closed her eyes.
"I hope you'll want to play with me again..." really, she'd learn to handle the toys if he just gave her time. "I really did like your toys you know..?" she smiled, gently letting her hand drift to his hip, brushing her fingers lightly across it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:00 am

He laughed softly. "I would love to play with you more. I just want you to be ready for it when I do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:10 am

"Just give me time to get used to it? You know I trust you... that I want to share everything with you" the blonde in his arms smiled.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:11 am

He smiled. "You can have all the time you need, you know. I don't need this. It's just fun for me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:24 am

"I want to share this with you. I don't want you to be afraid to show me things" and indulged her fantasies, why wouldn't she indulge his? "So whenever you feel the desire... just show me?" the blonde kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:47 am

He smiled. "I'm not afraid to show you. I'll let you know when the mood takes me... but I'm more likely to let you set that pace instead of me doing it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next