Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:21 pm

She lifted her head off the bed to press her lips to his in a heated kiss full of need and passion. Anything he wanted... she'd gladly give it. Because she loved him so much. And even like this? He could make her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:23 pm

He smiled as she kissed him. When he pulled away, he brushed a hand over her hair. "Take a deep breath for me. And hold it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Her gaze held his for a moment before closing her eyes and drawing her breath as he'd told her, holding it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Reaching down, she could feel the tugging -- and the rush of pain that accompanied his removal of the clamps around her. Both the ones on her nipples and from her sex.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Oh... her eyes flashed open, the half choked gasp followed by a cry as surprise gave way to the pain. Her body trembling and tensing in response to the sudden sensation.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:43 pm

He was there, he was right there. She started to feel it, the pain, he could see it in her face. He reached for her, pulling her face against his shoulder as he thrust hard inside of her but held her face against his shoulder. "I'm here. I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:14 pm

Her fingers tightened around the wrought iron of the headboard, wanting to wrap her arms around him, but denying herself such because he had asked her to hold on and not let go. But she did scream, the sound of her voice muffled against his shoulder before turning to whimpered gasps as the sensation of him pressing hard into her distracted her somewhat from the pain.
Her body gripping at him with a silken touch as the pain caused her to tense, a strange contrast to how he felt, filling her so completely.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 pm

Once again, his hips were gentle as he pressed inside of her. He was taking her again, though he moved inside of her gently now. Distracting her from the pain, pressing her face against his shoulder. His mouth was at her ear, whispering quiet words for her and her alone. "Shh. It's all right. I'm right here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:01 am

Oh, oh she shivered. Trembled really, and hard, as she gasped with each new gentle thrust of his hips against hers. Her lips parting so she could grace his shoulder with her teeth. Biting down on his flesh with a trembling moan as the pleasure mixed with the pain in a way she hadn't experienced before.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:24 pm

He groaned to feel her teeth against his shoulder. He continued to take her gently, though he was starting to speed up his movements a bit, his eyes falling closed as he moaned. He continued to move, though, his hands coming up to stroke her hair while he took her. He was losing himself a bit more in her, now that the sharp pain had passed.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 1:34 pm

It was such a sharp contrast, the pain and him... And as the pain dulled, the pleasure of his embrace grew stronger, so much stronger than before, as if the sensation of pain had served to heighten it. And the more she felt him lose himself to it, the more her own body begged to follow.
Her teeth biting down a little harder for a moment before parting from his shoulder with a moan as her head fell back. Her lips brushing past his ear while she arched beneath him. Moving, what little she could, to match the thrusts of his hips. To let her body move in unison with his.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 12:50 am

As she relaxed a bit more, he started to move within her with more confidence. More strength. More of him as he took her, his hips pulling away from her and then meeting him again. Pressing hard to her and moaning quietly as he, too, felt the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:09 am

Oh, oh that felt amazing. His moans sending shivers through her body as she answered with her own. Those slender fingers wrapped tightly around the wrought iron headboard as he'd told her to, but she could use her legs to caress his, to help pull him in tight. And she did, moving to his every touch.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:33 am

He started to speed up again, his groans mixing with the sound of her moans. He went to her as her legs pulled him close, his hands sliding down to her hips and holding her in place while he took her. While he made love to her -- because even with the toy still inside of her, even with the pain, this was an act of love to the tall German.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:03 am

It always was between them. Whether if fueled by need or heat of the moment or a desire to be close, it was always an act of love when they were together like this. And the blond now arching beneath him, moaning deeply with each new press of his hips against hers, relished in it. Her body embracing his with a hunger for the pleasure he alone could bring her that seemed almost feverish.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:44 am

Without warning, he shifted again. Pulling away from her so that he could slide in behind her on the bed. He smiled in that way he sometimes did, the wicked way he sometimes smiled at her. From this angle, he slowly pressed inside of her again, his mouth finding her neck for soft kisses and gentle nibbles. "You seem to be doing better," he murmured, nipping lightly at her ear.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:50 am

He hadn't told her to let go of the headboard, so she was still holding onto the wrought iron when he pulled away from her and moved behind her, her lips parting in a gasp as he pressed back inside of her. The blond biting down on her lip at the end of it with a whimper while she trembled lightly.
"I told you... I trust you... you make me feel good... you always make me feel so good, love..." even when she was uncertain, even when perhaps a part of her was a bit scared, he could still ease that tension and make her feel wanted. Make her feel desired and safe... And she wanted him. She wanted everything he would give her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:36 pm

He didn't stop. He was still gentle with her, this time filling her from behind. His fingers found the toy inside of her, starting to drum against her with a soft, gentle rhythm... a reminder that it was there. He kissed her shoulder, then laughed softly. "And you feel wonderful, love. Just wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:55 am

Oh, she shivered when he did that. Whimpering as she bit down other lip and arched to his touch. Her body softly flexing around her in response to that strange sensation of feelings the toy gave her as he played with her.
A warm hue to her otherwise pale skin while she writhed softly, flexing her fingers around the wrought iron of the headboard.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:16 pm

And still, he was gentle with her. His hands roaming her flesh, the rest of him taking her gently, pressing inside of her and against the toy still inside of her. He let her hear him moan, let her hear the sound of pleasure that came from his throat. He pressed soft, gentle kisses to her throat while he continued to take her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:28 am

"Oh... oh G...." the blond's voice turned to a deep moan as she was most definitively losing herself to the sensations, to him. He was... big... With the toy inside of her she found a part of herself surprised she could even take him.
And now, like that? She was starting to tremble, her body involuntarily squirming as she felt that blissful edge of pleasure coming closer. The Caitiff's sounds turning to gasped little whimpers.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:18 pm

He moaned again, the motion of his hips speeding up. Just a little. He was using her body to make himself feel good, that was for certain. But he was still careful to make sure that she was enjoying herself too, his every touch attuned to her. He was listening to her sounds, feeling the way she squirmed, smelling the scent of her to make sure that she, always, found pleasure as well.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:45 pm

She always found pleasure in his arms, and that night was no different in that aspect. The rhythm sped up a little and instantly the tremble on her body grew harder, more pronounced. Again her fingers flexed around the wrought iron of the headboard though she held on as if for dear life.
So close... oh God so close...
"Medwyn..." the blond whimpered his name as he could no doubt feel the tell take reactions of her body as it softly, at first anyway, started to flex around him, gripping with silken walls, begging for his pleasure as well. Begging for him to give her release.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:17 pm

He continued to move inside of her. He moved steadily, with a heat and passion that only she could inspire in him. His hands found her breasts, though this time, they were gentle. And he continued to take her, not changing his pace at all. Oh, he knew what she wanted, of course. But he wasn't going to let her get away with it that easily. "Yes, love?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:28 pm

"Let me come..." she pleaded, her body arching to press her chest into the touch of his hands. That touch she loved so much and which made her tremble and beg and writhe in pleasure oh so easily. "Please let me feel you..." Teddy gasped, moving what little she could to press her hips back against his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next