Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 am

As if she could do anything but moan when he pulled her head back like that and made her arch her neck. The sound, warm and deep, falling from her lips tenderly with a heavy breath. The blonde moving to his every touch with delight and complete surrender. Warm and soft in the arms of the only man who could make her feel so wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:22 am

His hand in her hair kept her head pulled back. He chuckled softly, then trapped her ear between gentle teeth. Still taking her gently, his fingers working against her -- before two of his fingers slipped inside of her. Once again filling her completely with himself, a low growl of pleasure starting in his throat. "Louder," he said, the clipped tones of his voice enough to convey the order rather than suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 5:21 am

Oh he got his wish easily enough, the small blonde's moan definitively turning louder as he eased his fingers inside of her. Her body once more gripping at him with a silken heat as he filled her so completely and made her shiver with that gentle bite at her ear.
Teddy closed her fingers in the covers, her toes curled as she arched to his touch with a heated blush.

It felt as if her head was swimming, no real conscious thought, just him, just pleasure, heat... just them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:18 pm

He moved inside of her, growling hard. Then his mouth was at her throat, biting her. Not hard, not harsh -- but a bite nonetheless. His hips began to move at a stronger pace, harder within her. His fingers filling her as well, pulling her back against him as he took her. He was close, of course, close to his own pleasure. But she would take him first, of that, he was adamant.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 12:45 pm

The feel of his teeth caused her lips to part in a gasp, her eyes briefly flashing open before closing tight with another deep moan of pleasure. Shivering and panting for air with a trembling breath as the rhythm changed, as the way he took her harder had her pulling at the covers now grasped tightly in her hands.

Giving in was so easy when it was him. Felt so good because it was him. Those new sensations like a drug she couldn't get enough of. And the sound of his pleasure when he growled at her throat? It had her voice getting caught in her throat as the orgasm hit like a sudden tidal wave and moved through her with a rush of ecstatic bliss.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:27 pm

Still growling, he took her even harder. He was pulling her back against him, using his fingers inside of her for leverage. Then his eyes drifted closed and she felt the shiver that ran through him as he once again started to slow. It wasn't just about her giving in. Not exactly. He pressed a tender kiss to her shoulder -- then he pulled away from her completely. Pulled out of her, away from her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 1:57 pm

She whimpered his name when he did that, a small pleading sound as she continued to tremble in his arms. Gasping and writhing though unable to really move much, unwilling to move away from him, because dear God, why would she want to leave his arms.

The blonde shuddered hard as her lips parted in a trembling moan upon feeling another wave rush through her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:38 am

She moaned for him, cried out his name. Then he was moving again, his fingers brushing over her as he pressed more kisses to her throat. "What's wrong?" he asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:50 am

He had, in all honesty, already turned her to a trembling wreck. One that whimpered and bit down on her lip as he caressed her again. The small blonde arching to the touch of his lips with soft gasps.
"Y-you feel s... so good..." and talking was more than a bit difficult when really, her mind was far too high on pleasure to really think.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:41 pm

He grinned at her, chuckling softly. "Oh? Would you like me to stop?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:01 pm

"N-no... please don't..." she whimpered. "Medwyn..." she reached back with one hand, letting it come to rest at his hip with trembling fingers. "Don't stop..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:22 pm

He chuckled again, his lips brushing little kisses along her shoulders. "Don't stop what? What is it that you want?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:45 pm

Mean... oh, he was being mean...
She shivered again as his lips touched her shoulder, making her whimper.
"Make love to me... like you did... please, baby.." it wasn't fair to tease her like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:50 pm

His head tilted. "Make love to you, I am more than happy to do. I need to know what you mean by 'like you did,' though. I'm not sure what you mean."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 pm

"Not fair..." so not fair.
He loved making her squirm though didn't he? Seemed to love making her say her desires out loud even though he knew them so well.

Teddy whimpered in frustration.
"M-Medwyn..." but he'd stop if she didn't tell him, wouldn't he? She didn't doubt that "threat".
"Slide your fingers inside me... I like how they feel while you fuck my ass..." the blonde blushed deeply as she bit down hard on her lip, nearly hard enough to draw blood was her fangs had descended.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:04 pm

He chuckled softly again. Then he turned her head enough to press a gentle kiss to her lips. At the same time, she felt his fingers sliding back inside of her. Gently working against her while she felt him pressing once again at her ass. He didn't enter her right away though -- just with his fingers. Then he looked her in the eyes. "Not fair?" he asked in a soft whisper. "I'm giving you what you want. How is that not fair?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:24 pm

It made her whimper, of course it did. The feel of his fingers sending a shiver through her as she met his gaze with a blush, still biting her lip as she squirmed gently.
"Making me say it..." when he knew how difficult she found it to voice her thoughts like that. Yet, there wasn't any real accusation in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:26 pm

His fingers began to move gently in and out of her. He was moving gently, though he still didn't move to slide inside of her again. Not quite yet. "I think you like it when I make you say things."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 pm

Her eyes closed as she bit down on her lip just hard enough to draw a drop of blood before gasping.
"And I think you love it..." Teddy whispered, admitting un that answer that a part of her did like it, despite her protests.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 2:38 pm

He used the moment to slide back inside of her. This time, he wasn't quite as gentle -- but he still didn't hurt her. "I do love it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:22 pm

The cry he stole from her was as tender as it was filled with passion. The heat of her skin reflected in the heat of her voice as she tried to squirm gently in his arms out of instinct and a desire to feel more of him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:47 pm

He slid fully inside of her again, holding himself there. Though his fingers? Those were working inside of her, stretching her. Filling her with their heat as much as the rest of him was filling her ass. He groaned softly, shuddering once in pleasure -- and it was clear that he was working very hard to make sure his movements were careful and controlled. He wasn't holding back -- he was just making sure she enjoyed herself, too.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 9:53 am

She matched his shudder, the moan turning to a lingering sound of pleasure as the hand on his hip flexed, the other grasping at the covers again and pulling at them. His fingers filled her, and her body gripped at them as she gasped sharply.

"M-Medwyn..." good thing she didn't have to go anywhere the rest of the night, because there was no doubt her knees would refuse to keep her upright.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 pm

He moved inside of her, his growls of pleasure close to her ear. He was still gentle about it, but he began to move again, speeding up much like he were making love to her again. "Yes, love?" He was making love to her... just in a different place than usual.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 2:26 pm

Another soft cry was stolen from her lips, whatever she'd meant to say lost to her as the only sounds she could manage to make were once again sighs and moans of her pleasure. The blonde already having been pushed to her limit more than once, and finding that she was likely to reach it again with the way he kept taking her, growling for her.
God, that sent shivers down her neck and had her fingers flexing in the covers again and at his hip where her nails were dragging over his skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach   what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what's wrong with the German (cont. waay backdated) - Sunflower Beach
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next