Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge Empty
PostSubject: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Cass pulled up to the house, coming in backward so that the bed of the truck was right up to the house. She shut off the engine and started to hop out. "You get the boys, anything you can grab. I'll get what I can. Anything in particular you want me to grab?"

Last edited by Storyteller on Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:41 pm

"Only things of importance are my tools and I keep my travelling workshop in boxes so just shuffle whatever is on the work bench into a box and I'll sort it later" she said as she jumped out of the truck to go grab the boys. And Medwyn's shirt..
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:43 pm

She nodded and followed quickly behind, putting down the door to the bed as she passed. She moved to grab her clothes and... nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:09 am

Well Cassie might not think about it, but Teddy made sure to gather her friend's photo equipment, what she had there anyways, and her ideas for her next project, before shuffling it all and the boys out into the waiting truck.
"Anything else we need to bring?" she asked, doing a quick mental recap of what she'd brought there in the first place, which, wasn't much. So in that aspect packing was easy.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:37 am

Cass loaded bags of Teddy's clothing and her own, and her laptop. The rest was just furniture, wasn't it? "I think that's everything. There isn't anything left that's seriously tied to you, right? I don't know, I'm thinking we should burn the place..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:44 am

"It's just furniture" she agreed now that they'd gotten the important things and the critters out of there. "Hey, if you wanna torch it we can torch it. I'd hate for you to lose the money you've invested in buying this place though..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:46 am

"I don't know. The more I think about it, the more I think Victor is going to have this area in flames no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:48 am

"Possibly, I really don't know the man..." the blond said, cradling one ferret in her arms, the other perched on her shoulder. "I mean, there's nothing here of value, if we just leave the doors open someone's gonna have the place cleared out by the end of the night anyways. So no need to really torch it"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:50 am

She nodded and moved to just... leave the doors open. That was a better solution than playing with fire.

"Then I think we're set. Let's just get the hell out of here."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:52 am

"Yeah..." she nodded, offering Cassiel a brief smile. "Thanks.... for staying with me like you have" the Rose didn't have to after all.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:54 am

She took Teddy's hand and squeezed, offered a light nod of the head and a smile. "It's been fun," and nice and not lonely. And just when she was starting to learn how to talk to the critters, too.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:58 am

The blond was still uncertain about moving back to PSL. Uncertain if she could manage the loneliness of staying at their house alone again. The sofa didn't hold much appeal to her. But... she was out of options now if she wanted to stay within reach of Medwyn.
The Tremere Nazi was taking over Miami, everything else was held by a douchebag Anarch Ventrue....

Teddy drew her breath and squeezed the Rose' hand in return.
"Let's go home" out of there. Quick as fuck.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:02 am

She opened Teddy's door for her before she went around to the other side and climbed in. Cass appeared to be thoughtful, staring at the wheel for a couple of seconds before turning over the engine. She didn't look back at the house, she just took off, heading for the main road.

It kind of felt like old times, running away from something you can't fight.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:07 am

Well this was something you really couldn't fight unless you felt up for taking on a Warlock and his minions, and most people didn't. Most people have more survival instinct than to stand in the way of someone like that.
"If you want you can crash at my place you know.." not that the Roses needed a place to crash, but, you know.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:09 am

"Thanks," she nodded with a faint smile. "I'll be working a lot, it would be nice to have somewhere to go with friends after."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:13 am

"I'll ready the guest room then" Teddy nodded, scratching Ed as Eddie had seemingly decided to fall asleep on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:16 am

"I won't be able to be there every night, like I'd want to. You know that, right?" She looked at Teddy from the corner of her eye. "And I won't let anything follow me back to your place, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:24 am

"I know" she smiled at her. "We can go to the workshop, and I can drop off most stuff there and go to the house tomorrow" that way they didn't go there directly. "And you don't need to sleep over. I completely understand wanting to sleep next to Alex... I would've spent every night in Medwyn's arms if I could've" but, she couldn't. "Just come by now and then?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:26 am

"Every night, I promise. And as much as I want to wake up next to Alex, that hasn't been happening. It's okay, really. But every night. I promise, every night."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:29 am

"Thank you" she smiled gently, at some point she really had to start paying the Rose back for enduring the emo blond.
"Hey, wanna train next time you come by? Get you some Potence, maybe some claws?" yeah, claws.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:31 am

"Claws?" That grabbed her attention.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:33 am

The blond nodded.
"Mhm, I'm still learning, but yeah, I can see in the dark, grow claws and earthmeld now" never mind that the Gangrels in general might not like that. But considering her "natural" skill set, what did one more Clan on the list of people wanting to kill her do?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:34 am

"Is Alex teaching you?" Now she was doubly curious.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:36 am

She shook her head.
"No... some strange Elder that lives in the swamp is. But, I know, most Gangrels aren't all that happy about sharing so I was surprised when she offered" it was on the list of things Teddy told Cass but hoped Cass wouldn't tell anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:40 am

Cass wouldn't say anything, not at all. She loved her friend, and would rather see her whole and able to continue with her life. Though there was a moment of relief that washed over her. Had Alex been teaching Teddy instead of her... It was stupid. That... that was the Toreador jealousy that sparked and reared it's ugly head for the briefest of moments.

Of course not she felt absolutely horrid and dirty for even having that feeling.

She looked at Teddy and smiled a little, "Sounds like that elder has taken a liking to you. All of that will come in handy, you know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge   Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminent Domain Part II - Miami Refuge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next