Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About Miami - Lowrey Manor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

About Miami - Lowrey Manor Empty
PostSubject: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 am

Grant knocked on Christine's door and waited for the butler to answer

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Richard came to the door promptly.

"Mr. Grant. What a surprise."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:06 pm

"Good evening Richard. I apologize for not calling ahead. Would miss lowry be available ?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:33 am

He opened the door further.

"She is in the library."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:39 am

"Thank you" he smiled as he stepped in and removed his hat, before heading to the library.

Once up there, he caught Christine's attention, and bowed his head politely. "Good evening Praetor. I'm sorry to bother you unannounced like this."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:43 am

She stayed seated when he entered, putting her finger on the page to mark her place and looking up at him.

"John. Please, come in."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:45 am

"Thank you" he said while entering and finding a seat near her.

"I've any number of things to report for you. Shall we start with the werewolves, the fact one of them impregnated the adopted daughter of your Prince, or shall we start with Victor Morton's claims and the fact that I still have license to operate business in that area?"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Her eyebrows made for her hairline.

"Let's start with Miami, while I try to wrap my mind around the werewolves."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:49 pm

"Oh yes" he smiled "Cass is getting screwed over by her clan. Not surprising given how the Toreador are like wolves tearing at each other in hunger. And Areron kidnapped me and sold me to the Carnival. But that' s another matter. If you could find it within you to give Cass a bit of Ventrue prestige, I would appreciate it."

"As for Miami, as you know, Victor Morton laid claim to all of South Florida. His claims preceded mine, which were simply cheap land grabs anyway. Flipping land one barely can hold a title to. So we made some deals, and I now will have licence to conduct business within his claims once he is satisfied he has cleared them of danger. He seems to think that I wish to see the Camarilla brought low, and has promised me that when he takes over Florida, he will kindly allow me to retain most of my holdings. Most egotistical and dangerous of him. I am preparing for that eventuality by stockpiling war materials, and working to open channels of communication north of me, so that if there is a war, I can help move non combatants out of harms way."

He made a little tsking sound and smiled "Really, if one wishes to start a war, they should be sure the bankers support them."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:21 am

She gave a soft smile.

"Cassiel Vella of Clan Toreador. I believe I can do that. Call her Inspirational. And you, my dead. You, I find most Diligent."

Then her smile turned feral.

"And Victor Morton can try. We will funnel the helpless through you to the north, and I will raise the Shadows against him."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

"you are kind" he smiled "The wolves meanwhile are interesting. The Gangrel are close to them, and they have been reasonable for that reason."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 11:51 am

She nodded.

"Good. I would hate to have to hunt them, and Mist is so very loving of hers."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 12:46 pm

"it would be very messy" he agreed"one of them just gave birth
Another has impregnated the adopted mortal daughter of your prince "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:29 pm

She nodded.

"As you told me. That must be messy. I will have to send a gift."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:31 pm

(ooc brain dead sorry)

"what do we do about Victor ? "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:34 pm

She sighed.

"I must think on this. Perhaps I should have a meeting with the man."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 2:35 pm

"he has hammer, of second world war fame"
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 5:14 pm

She nodded.

"I knew he was still out there."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:13 pm

"may I offer a suggestion? Simply watch and observe. This could be the bluster of a madman or not. However no Premiere can stand in the face of the Ventrue for long. I propose placing assets within his holdings, and positioning things, so that if he does strike, we may undermine his rear, and weaken him. I would propose arming the minority gangs and directing them against the white supremacists."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:16 pm

She smiled.

"You have such wonderful plans. I will throw my backing behind your efforts."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 7:24 pm

He smiled, albeit a bit grimly. "The guerilla warrior is either the strongest or weakest fighter. But he always takes a disproportionate amount of resources to handle, while using few himself. Who among our family deals in arms? "
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:48 am

She tapped her lips with a finger.

"I will put out a word. See what I can find for you. Robert might know better than I."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 12:55 am

He nodded, and scribbled a short list on a piece of paper.

"We'll need at least two dozen rifles, AR 15 or AK 47 pattern. I can make them fully automatic, no need to pay a premium for that. I'd say six magazines and a thousand rounds per rifle. The idea is to create a formidable force that can take charge of the streets. It may be needful to dominate several leaders, or simply run the right propaganda campaign. I'd like to get at least three dozen handguns as well. Ideally .40 S&W. The gangs will have weapons already, but they won't turn down more."

"I had the thought to start distributing through the US mail to the broader immigrant and minority communities a simply flyer, showing an image of a white supremacist, and then in spanish and english both the phrase 'This man is your enemy. Defend your home.' It will cause a stir among mortal authorities and among the white and minority groups we are interested in. We may be able to create enough unrest to cause the tremere to look within their own borders first."
Back to top Go down
Christine Lowrey
Methuselah
Christine Lowrey

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:01 am

She nodded.

"I will think on it, and look in to getting the weapons. The flyers might be a bit much."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 am

He nodded "Something I came up with on the fly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Miami - Lowrey Manor   About Miami - Lowrey Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Miami - Lowrey Manor
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next