Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Pile of goo. She was quickly turning him into a pile of goo. He was relaxing over her, the soft groan coming from him as she made him shiver with her hands and her teeth. "Be careful, I'll crush you if you're not."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:09 pm

"I am careful" the Caitiff smiled as she pressed her fingers a little firmer against that spot that seemed the most tense. "Can't you tell?" she whispered softly as she sucked on his earlobe in between her lips, gave it a light nibble and then kissed along the side of his neck. All the while as those loving fingers of her danced across his skin and massaged with a skilled touch, slowly rubbing and stretching and kneading, shifting the pressure and her touch to best match his sounds and his reactions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Yep. Goo. He continued to groan and relax against her... "But I won't be able to get you home if you keep that up."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:53 am

Which was quite alright because judging from the sigh, she liked it. A lot.
"That's okay... we can call a cab. This is nice..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:26 am

He groaned, his fingers in her hair tugging lightly. "Anything you want. Though I think my wallet is somewhere in my pants that aren't on me anymore."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 am

It had her softly laughing, even though the feeling of his hand tugging at her hair had her leaning her head back slightly with a low sigh.
"You can put them back on for when they show up" the Caitiff chuckled, her hands pressing against his muscles as they traveled slowly up the back of his shoulders and down again. "There's not rush..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:51 am

He laughed quietly, shaking his head. "Except the need to get you inside before dawn."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:53 am

"Yeah..." she arched her back slightly, just enough to press her body against his as if they weren't already as close to each other as they could possibly be, the hands moving up to his shoulders and giving them a gentle squeeze. "You'd have to move then... I can't really mm, do much right now"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:55 am

He groaned quietly, but he sounded amused... [/color=green]"On three, then?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:56 am

Okay, now he had her laughing again. The smile across her lips quite the happy one as she gave him a slight nod of her head.
"Mm on three then"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 am

He laughed. "All right. One... two... THREE." On 'three,' he actively used his arms to push himself off of her, so that he could maybe get dressed... and promptly rolled over onto his back in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:15 am

The blond closed her eyes and drew her breath as he moved away from her, her arms slipping away from him as he pushed himself off and then, kind of like him, fell back onto the sand as she chuckled and bit her lip softly.
"Mmm... guess I'm not the only one with weak knees right now"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:19 am

He laughed. His hand seemed to reach for her, brushing over her fingers. "I've not gone three times in one night since I was seventeen."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:22 am

She gladly let her fingers find his with a light touch as the smile and the laughter seemed to linger.
"For what it's worth, three times in one night is a first for me" Teddy chuckled as she let her head roll tot he side so she could look over at him. "So my excuse for not wanting to get up is as good as yours"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:27 am

He covered his face with one hand, laughing behind it as he blushed. "You probably think I'm terrible. And a horn-dog. I'm really not."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 2:32 am

God it was difficult to move when her body kept screaming at her to just stay still, to just lay back and enjoy the softly lingering sensations of pleasure, but she did manage to roll over onto her side, good enough to slide a leg over one of his and move a hand to rest on his chest.
"Then what about me?" she smiled, biting her lip almost shyly as she watched him. "I tell you I haven't been with anyone in a long time.. yet you got me begging on our first date. I'm not sure it's right that you're the one feeling the most embarrassed here" because she was pretty sure that if anything, she was the one who deserved the blushing.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm

He laughed quietly. "I don't think you're a horn-dog. I think, if anything, that you're just lonely and need someone to touch you." He shook his head and wrapped his arm around her. "But I... have no excuse at all. Which is why I'm embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:10 pm

"For what it's worth..." she said softly, moving a hand to rest on his chest. "I didn't need someone to touch me... I needed if from you... And in all fairness, I have no problem with you simply being horny" the blond chuckled. "You held me... I'm happy you did no matter the reason"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:16 pm

He laughed quietly, shaking his head. "I'm more than happy to touch you. And it does mean something to me, it truly does." He frowned slightly. "But I'm not just horny. That's kind-of the thing. It was you that made me want you. I want you to know that I don't tend to... sleep around."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

"I wouldn't judge" the blond said softly, touching a kiss to his chest with gentle lips. "But it's nice to know..." she smiled. "Thank you... for making me feel special"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:24 pm

His arm came around, to brush his fingers through her hair. The other arm held her close. "Haven't you figured it out yet? You are special, to me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:31 pm

She eased her hand slowly up his chest, to his shoulder and to the side of his neck where it rested gently, just lightly pressing her fingers against his skin when he held her close and brushed his fingers through her hair. His words making her smile, even more than before as she hid her face against his chest with a soft nuzzle though didn't say anything. Because honestly, she didn't really know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

He held her for a few more moments, his head turning so he could nuzzle against her hair. He kissed the top of her head, his smile gentle. Then he spoke, and it was quiet. "Let's get you dressed and back home, hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:51 am

He was right, and even though she really did wish she could make the moment last for ever. Gently, her hand drifted across his chest, down his torso to slip around his waist and hold him tight for a moment before gently letting go.
"Mmm... thank you Medwyn" she whispered softly against his chest before raising her gaze to look at him with a lingering smile. "I've had a truly wonderful night"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 am

His hand moved to her arm, to hold her there for another moment. He was smiling, and when he sat up, it was for her clothes that he reached. He was going to, if she allowed him to, to dress her. "Thank you for inviting me, Teddy. It's been truly wonderful." His tone said more than his words did: I understand if you don't want to see me again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next