Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:05 am

She brushed off as much of the sand as she could manage, a little surprised, perhaps a more than a little actually, when he moved and made it clear he'd help her get dressed. Though she wouldn't say no, watching him the entire time, watching closely until he spoke which was where she reached out and pressed her lips to his again.
There was heat in that kiss, a lingering sensation of need and want even if it was gentle as she pulled back just enough for their lips to part, resting her fingers at his cheek while she whispered.
"Please call me...?"
And if his tone said he understood if she didn't want to see him again, hers was a fragile hopeful plea that he wanted to see her. She so wanted to see him again... wanted his words to be true: there would be more moments like these... she was special to him... he needed her. The blond wanted those things so much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 1:52 am

He was busy shaking the sand out of her clothes, before he started to slip them back over her body. He seemed surprised, just a little startled, when she kissed him. His eyes searched hers for a moment, before he leaned close to gently brush a kiss over her lips again. "You have my word. I will call you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:50 am

"Yeah...?"
There was a soft smile to her lips when she let her fingers trace his cheek and touch his lips after he'd spoken, her own lingering close to his as she brushed them across his lips with a touch that seemed to need that confirmation.
"I'd be so happy if you did..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 am

He laughed quietly, pulling her shirt back around her shoulders, so he could start doing the buttons back up. He smiled, leaning close for another kiss. "Yes. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:02 am

As he dressed her, her hands lingered on his body, just the light touch of her fingers on his chest, on his arms, as if wanting to keep that warm feeling a little while longer.
She returned the kiss softly, leaned into it really, and then nodded with a smile as their lips parted.
"Then I'd call this a pretty perfect evening" the blond said. "You...." she paused for a moment before brushing her lips gently across his once more. "You really are amazing.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:19 am

He laughed quietly, straightening her clothes and making sure that there was no sand in her girly bits. [color=green]"I'm not amazing,"id quietly, with another soft, lingering kiss to her lips. [color=green]"I'm just a man."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:22 am

"You're you..." she smiled, her eyes closed as her lips still lingered close to his. . "And that's all I really want..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:33 pm

He smiled, starting to put his own clothes on. "That's so incredibly sweet of you to say, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:44 pm

She bit her lip and reached for his shirt, waiting until he'd pulled the undershirt on before stepping up close to him and helping him with the second shirt.
"Just being honest.." she smiled at him as she started buttoning it with nimble fingers.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:18 am

He seemed surprised that she would help him get dressed. Truly surprised, though he made no move to stop her. Instead, he laughed quietly. "That doesn't make it less sweet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:33 am

The shirt was buttoned and the fabric smoothed by the touch of gentle hands that brushed across his chest before coming to rest there as she looked up at him. The blond didn't really know what to say, there truly wasn't enough words to cover it all.
At the moment she was happy, content, feelings that could be seen in her eyes and her smile as she leaned gently against him. Just gazing into those blue eyes of his, hoping he would see what she couldn't express in words.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 am

He smiled at her, his hands moving to brush the sand off of his clothing. Once the shirt was buttoned and the pants clasped, his hands moved up to cover hers. He leaned close, brushing his lips against hers. Once, then a second time, His arm slipped around her waist, his eyes easily meeting hers. "Come on. Let's get you home."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:04 am

Teddy nodded her head gently, still with that lingering smile as she met his gaze.
"Mm.. c'mon then... just" she drew her breath and bit her lip a little embarrassed at herself. "Just keep me from falling" because her knees really did feel weak.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 am

He couldn't help but laugh. Though instead of answering her with words, he first slipped an arm around her waist. He pulled her close, so that she could lean against him without fear of falling. He finally answered her, though it was with no small amount of amusement. "Would it be easier for me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:57 am

That got a soft chuckle as she moved an arm around him in return, sliding her hand up to rest on his back.
"Might be" she laughed softly, leaning against him. "But it would also look utterly silly. And I seem to recall your knees being about at weak as mine" the blond smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:15 am

He brought his hand up, thumb and fingers curled into a very loose fist, his index finger extended. He rested the index finger against his lips, his eyes dancing with amusement. "Shh! You're going to ruin my only chance at appearing manly and macho!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:29 am

Aaand she broke down in laughter, something which had her leaning on him for support since her already weak knees did not agree with her body's reaction, her free hand finding his chest and holding onto his shirt as she rested her head against shoulder while her own shook as she giggled.
"Oh Medwyn.."

She was still giggeling when she managed to move herself so that she was standing in front of him, sliding one hand up to cup his cheek as she gazed up at him with a warm smile and eyes that truly looked alive with happiness.
"You're amazing..." the blond whispered, letting her hand drift from his cheek to brush her fingers through his hair. "Truly amazing..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:38 am

He caught her easily, pulling her close so that he could hold her against him. Hold her up and steady. But he was laughing too, his laughter slowly fading as she touched him. Her hand in his hair was enough to have him smiling, leaning close to her so he could brush a soft kiss against her lips. There was heat to the kiss, passion, though it wasn't necessarily a deep kiss. "I am? Why?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 am

She kissed him again right after the words had passed his lips, holding him close and letting the feeling linger for a few precious moments.
"For making me smile, and laugh... and making me feel wanted and desired... and being so kind... for letting me see the real you..." Teddy whispered with a smile against his lips, brushing her fingers gently through his hair but not pulling back.
"Just.. just thank you" she brushed her lips across his again. "Thank so much for giving me this night..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:56 am

His arms were around her. So his hands started to move, to run warmly over her back. Just a gentle caress, listening to her as she spoke to him. Her words made him smile, but the company of the woman who had captured not only his attention but his attraction so quickly made him smile just as much. "Then you are most welcome, and I hope to entertain you again sometime."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:59 am

Teddy bit her lip softly as she pulled back just enough to look up into his eyes again, still with that same lingering smile of hers as her fingers brushed through his hair and across his cheek again with a light touch.
"I hope so too..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:34 am

He reached down, letting his hands roam over her rump. But they didn't stop for any amount of time, sliding down to her thighs. There, he lifted, his own natural strength and the supernatural strength gifted to him from Jamie was enough to easily lift her. He was lifting her so that he could put her legs around his hips, so that he could hold her and carry her with his chest pressed against hers. "I can promise that, if you want to see me again, you will."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 am

She was slightly surprised when he lifted her, though her legs did indeed wrap around his hips as her arms moved around his shoulders. Her smile though? Her smile said it was in no way a bad surprise. The soft sound that was stolen from her lips as he lifted her suggesting it was a very nice surprise if anything.

"I want to see you again" the blond whispered as she looked him in the eyes, a gentle hand resting on the back of one shoulder while the other drifted up the back of his neck to trace through his hair.
"Promised to come by for Christmas, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:12 pm

He smiled, his hands sliding under her thighs so he could help hold her up. His steps? They were slow. But not because she was heavy or anything like that. It was because he enjoyed the feel of her, his lips curving upward as she spoke to him. He was barely able to tell where he was going, just with the corners of his vision. He was too busy looking into her eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes, that seemed to almost see through him in some sort of way. "I remember. And have no fear. You will definitely see me again. So long as you want to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 3:19 pm

And it wasn't really as if she could see were they were going now was it? Besides, even if she had been she wouldn't have been paying attention to it, her eyes locked with his and all too happy to keep it that way. Her fingers still playing with his hair as she bit her lip softly and tilted her head slightly to the side with a smile that simply didn't want to fade.
"Then I'm very lucky indeed" Teddy smiled with the brush of gentle fingers through his hair and down the back of his neck before letting them travel back up with that same light touch. "Maybe I'll get to dream today..."
Vampires didn't really dream but.. she could hope. Right? Because she knew what would be on her mind...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next