Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:44 pm

He smiled at her, still carrying her gently and maneuvering through the rocks so he could walk with her down the beach. With one hand, he reached up to brush the hair out of her eyes. "Then I hope they're sweet dreams, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:22 am

"Dreams of you would no doubt be sweet..." or maybe sweet wasn't quite the right word for it, though, she seemed happy about about the idea none the less. The Caitiff quite content at the moment, being carried like that, getting to be close to him a while longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:35 pm

He smiled, continuing to carry her. At least, he wasn't running them into any of the rocks that were around on the beach. And he was taking his time, just holding her, carrying her, for a while longer. "I don't know how sweet they would be."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 am

She bit her lip, the gentle fingers brushing through his hair giving a gentle little tug as she answered.
"Warm then..." the blond said softly, without breaking away from his gaze. "And so.. very good..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 am

His mouth took on a teasing little smirk, and his eyes danced with mirth. "What would be so good about them?" He was teasing her. But it was all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 12:31 am

He was teasing her, and it was working. Damn it, even now, after what they'd shared, it was working.
"You..." she whispered, leaning in close to touch her lips briefly to his before brushing her cheek against his, hiding her expression as she closed her eyes though letting him feel the light blush as she softly spoke.
"To get to feel like that again... those hands, those lips... to be held..." Teddy closed her eyes, her arms tight around him. "The look in your eyes... I'd love to be looked at like that again by you..." Teddy whispered against his ear. "To dream about that would be wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:54 am

He actually seemed a little surprised by her admission, his head tilting. "Now I'm wondering if you're trying to make me blush or not. What look did I have?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:58 am

"Not trying to make you blush" she smiled against his shoulder. "Just... for a while, when you looked at me, it felt as if I was all that mattered in your world for a little while" Teddy whispered, knowing he could feel her blush even if he couldn't necessarily see it. "I told you I'm selfish... and it's a good feeling to be wanted the way you made me feel wanted"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:08 am

He smiled, brushing hair out of her eyes as he carried her slowly across the beach. He didn't have the heart to tell her, wouldn't tell her the immediate reaction that he had. Jamie was the center of his world, of his universe. And always would be. Blood bonds were terrible like that. Instead of letting her know that, though, he smiled. "You keep talking like that, Teddy, and a man could get used to it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:14 am

She knew how the bond worked, knew that what she'd felt like was just.. a fleeting thing. But it didn't matter. Because she'd still gotten to feel like that, even if just for a moment. Even if it had just been an illusion.

She smiled though when she pulled back just enough to look at him, locking her bright blue eyes with his again.
"You better call..." the blond whispered, touching her lips to his softly.

Some things you couldn't change. The power of the bond was one of them. But he'd still held her. Still given her so much.
She could handle the illusion when she knew about it. Illusions were, after all, what she did best...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:13 pm

But was it truly illusion? He may not be able to look at her in the same way, with the same sort of care and attention that he did to Jamie. But did that make whatever he felt when he was with her any less real for it? He smiled at her. "You have my word. I promise, Teddy, I will call."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:18 pm

And because of those words? The smile lingered. That warm, happy smile that he managed to get from her. The one that told him she was content and safe and relaxed.

She brushed her fingers slowly across his cheek and across the back of his neck as he carried her. Happy just to look into those blue eyes for as long as she possibly could, and oh so happy to e carried and held close, because it meant she could share his warmth a little longer.
"I'll be waiting..."
No wait that cellphone was leaving her side now.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:32 pm

He was making his way across the sand, but he wasn't in any hurry. He would carry her all the way home, unless she stopped him. The truth? He liked the feel of her in his arms. He could get tired, like other mortals did. But at the moment, he wasn't, and that was good enough. She was so beautiful to him. He doubted that she would ever fully realize that, realize how beautiful that she was to him. He wasn't sure she ever could understand. Some things stick with you, no matter how you try to make them not stick. "Good. Because I would truly hate to think this was a one-night stand."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:40 pm

"I'd be disappointed if it was..." she whispered under her breath, even as her fingers once again drifted across his cheek, still lost in those blue eyes of his.

She really wouldn't protest to him carrying her home. She was so happy being close to him she'd savour every moment for all they were worth. And so happy that he wanted to see her again...
Good thing she didn't weight that much and that he was strong, it made it easier even if he's seemed to have a little problem with his knees having felt weak for a moment as well. A thought that really only served to make her smile more brightly, assuming that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:47 pm

He laughed quietly, seeming to have no trouble with her weight. She was small, didn't weigh much, which meant that he could carry her quite a while before it became any sort of strain. As it was, he was enjoying the feel of her, the sweetness of her body and the heat that somehow managed to spring up between them, even if she was a Kindred. "So would I. I dislike the thought of being a plaything." The way his jaw tightened suggested that he had been used in such a fashion before. And that he truly wasn't a fan.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:55 pm

"Medwyn, I would never..." her own reaction suggesting that she truly would never even consider that thought. And just the idea that someone would...

Teddy leaned in, brushing her cheek against his and kissing cheek softly with a whisper as her fingers gently closed in his hair.
"I'm not like that.. I swear..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:57 pm

He smiled as he touched her, taking one arm to cup her cheek. Just so that he could hold her still long enough to pause in his walking and clean close to kiss her. "I know. I know you wouldn't. But I've had it happen before. It's okay if you do. But I trust that you don't and won't."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:09 pm

Her eyes closed when his lips touched hers. Her whisper low though no less honest.
"I would never do that you... I don't want a plaything..." she said gently. "I don't want to be a plaything either..." it just wasn't in her to want something like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:15 pm

He smiled at her, his eyes still not leaving hers as he walked with her. "I don't have playthings. That's not something you need to worry about with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 pm

"Good..." Teddy nodded gently, smiling up at him again. "You didn't strike me as the type either..."
In all honesty, if he'd seemed like the type there probably wouldn't have been a first date to begin with.

"I've really had a wonderful night, Medwyn" the blond smiled, the fingers in his hair giving a gentle tug before easing their hold so to be able to run through it instead. "I'm probably gonna sound so full of myself saying this but... I really, really hope.. that next one turns out this good as well..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:47 pm

That got his curiosity going. He looked at her, his brows raising as he tilted his head and watched her. "Now I have to ask if it was the series of activities or if it was the conversation that happened that you want to happen again?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:53 pm

Teddy looked a little flustered again, though it did in no way lessen the smile even if she found herself intently staring at his chest to avoid meeting his eyes when she answered.
"All of it...?"
Because she liked talking with him, and really felt like she could share her thoughts with him. And... well... she'd be lying if she said she didn't want to be held like that by him again...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:58 pm

He laughed quietly, leaning close for another kiss. He couldn't help himself, though... one hand went up to squeeze her rump. "Oh, I'm sure something suitable could be arranged."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:05 pm

A touch that had her drawing her breath against his lips when she felt it, her legs still around him, giving him a light squeeze in return as they tightened a little around him for a moment.
"I'll remember to bring a blanket next time..." she chuckled, returning the kiss with a smile. "Less sand.." not that she really cared about the sand though. There was, despite having tried to shake them, sand in all of her clothes right now and she couldn't care less.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:21 pm

He was shaking his head, laughing again. "There is no protection from the sand. We're in Florida. But you should be careful of the fire ants. Those things are terrible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next