Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Teddy bit her lip softly with a low sigh of pleasure as she whispered, giving his shoulder and the back of his neck a light squeeze of slender fingers.
"I'd like that..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:41 pm

He groaned, his neck and his shoulders moving automatically to the touch of her hands. It felt so good, not just her small hands, but the massage against muscles that were tense. He could still get tense, unlike most vampires. "All you need to do is call."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:01 pm

"I'll do that" Teddy smiled, loving that reaction of his as she touched her lips to his shoulder, repeating the touch of her hands, kneading his muscles with a little more pressure.
"I'd offer you a massage but I don't think you'd want to be laying in the sand for that" she sighed softly while her very nimble hands worked on his shoulders and neck. "And I have no clue what the time is..." the blond chuckled. "But if you want... I'd love to finish this night by making you relax if you want to come back to my place.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:12 pm

He... actually blushed. Then he bit his lip. "I'd offer to help you clean up a bit, but..." He nodded, nuzzling into her shoulder again. "I'd love to walk you home, though." What was he, in middle school? In 1940?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 pm

And because he blushed, because she felt that light brush of heat that graced his cheeks, she turned her head just enough to touch her lips to his ear witha softly smiling whisper.
"I think red is a good colour on you too..." she smiled, still gently working his muscles with her hands as he still hadn't moved away from her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:30 pm

He groaned quietly as she continued to massage his shoulders. He started to laugh at himself, at the words that she said. It was a nervous sort of laughter, though, as though he were even more embarrassed by her calling attention to his red cheeks. "Is it, really?" he murmured, obviously not upset at her bringing it up, whether it brought him more shame or not.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm

"I like it..." Teddy still smiled as her hand drifted slowly up the back of his neck with those same slow, firm touches. Still allowing herself to enjoy his embrace as she held him close and rested in his arms. "I like it a lot..." and besides, it was only fair he blushed too considering how he'd managed to make her turn red earlier.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:49 pm

He laughed softly, nuzzling into her shoulder with a gentle kiss. "You like that you can make me blush?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:57 pm

That was a much less embarrassing thing to admit to actually, so the "Yes" came with a soft little giggle that was interrupted by a short intake of air when he nuzzled into her shoulder and touched her skin with his lips. "There's something honesty about it.."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:00 pm

He couldn't help his own laugh. "I'm only human."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Teddy turned her head so she could look at him, a content warm smile across her lips as the hand on the back of his neck once again moved and pressed its fingers against his skin to massage his muscles.
"I don't care what you are... only who you are..." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:23 pm

He purred again, moving to her hand as she massaged him. "That's a dangerous declaration, Teddy. What happens if you decide you don't like me? You don't like what you see?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:41 pm

"I could just as easily ask you the same... I just know that what you've shown me so far I really like..." okay, so more than just like seeing as she'd let herself be this intimate with him. "And if you'll let me, I'd like to see more. Actually get to know you..." which, again considering she was already naked and in his arms, probably just made it sound as if they were doing this whole thing backwards. Something that didn't bother one bit about as she kissed his shoulder and rubbed her fingers and palm across the back of it.
"And I already know the most important part" she whispered as her lips traced his shoulder and up the side of his neck to brush against his ear. "I trust you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:58 pm

He shivered at each of her touches. But his eyes were oh-so-steady on hers, his fingers moving up so that he could gently play with her hair. "I'm glad for that. I truly am." He laughed quietly, leaning close to brush a kiss across her lips. "Can I ask you for a promise, though?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 pm

"Of course" came her answer without hesitation, her eyes only breaking away from his when he brushed his lips across hers, a touch which had them slowly closing as she returned the touch with a light kiss.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 pm

He brushed another kiss across her, but his eyes and his face were serious when he made his request. "If you start seeing things that you don't like... will you tell me first? Not let them build up until it's a huge problem?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:13 pm

"I'm not much for drama" the blond's soft voice replied with a gentle smile as she met his gaze. "I promise. Though you promise me the same in return alright? You tell me if there's anything, anything at all...." because she handled honest, even when painful, a lot better than she did being lied to.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm

He nodded. "I'm terribly bad at hiding my thoughts and feelings. I'm told it shows on my face. So you have that promise from me, if nothing else." He leaned over to kiss her again, his fingers twirling lightly through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:20 pm

"Mm a bad liar" she returned the kiss with a smile and a soft chuckle as her fingers pressed against the back of his neck again with a firm soothing touch. "Such a good quality in a man" and she sounded like she meant it too.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 pm

He shivered as her fingers found a particularly tense muscle, his head falling down to rest against her shoulder. He laughed quietly. "Some would say it's a terrible quality for a ghoul."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Mm, that was a nice reaction, one which had her touch lingering, trying to work out that tension with nimble fingers that pressed and squeeze slowly.
"And do you care?" because really, she didn't.

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:41 pm

He shivered again, and actually had to think about his answer. "I care a little. I would hate for something to happen to Jamie because of me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Which was probably a lingering worry she wouldn't be able to soothe with just words, so instead she decided to distract him as her lips brushed against his ear again before catching his earlobe gently between her teeth, all the while continuing to knead and caress those tense muscles of his. At the very least she could give him something else to think about.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm

It was working. At least, it seemed to be. She continued to knead the tired muscles, and he shivered at the feel of her teeth. It made him nuzzle her throat, the hand in his hair tugging lightly, just a little pressure to indicate for her to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:58 pm

The feel of his hand in her hair had a soft sigh brush against his ear, her legs joining in the caress of his body as they slid slowly against his own and against his sides while those slender, deft fingers kept working his tired muscles with a truly skilled touch while her lips placed a soft kiss just below his ear and then sought to pull at his earlobe again with her teeth after having graced it with the tip of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 8 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next