Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:36 pm

"Yeah let's... avoid those, please?" Teddy smiled, unable to really stop the soft laughter that he seemed to inspire in her with his own. "Sand, at least, can be washed off"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 pm

He laughed. "So can the ants. They just hurt worse before you can wash them off than sand tends to."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:02 pm

"Mm.. still, let's avoid those" the Caitiff smiled at him, arching her back gently as she leaned in to steal another kiss from his lips. Seemingly unable to get enough of him, seemingly not wanting to stop touching him as long as he let her touch him.
There really was just one thing that would make and already perfect night better. Though... well, she could ask at least.

"Think... you'd want to stay over..?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:17 pm

He smiled, though he looked a little sad. He shook his head, though he still carried her, seeming to welcome each and every brush of her lips against his. "I would love to. But I can't. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:31 pm

"Mm, it's okay, I kinda figured" and while she might've been a little disappointed, she hadn't actually thought his answer would be yes, so her smile remained the same happy as before. After all...
She kissed his lips again and looked up into his eyes.
"Maybe next time?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:51 pm

He smiled, still carrying her as he slowly walked toward her hotel with her. He may have gotten a few odd looks, but he didn't really seem to notice. He was interested in her eyes, in just Teddy. "We can see. I'll ask, though. I promise I will."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:04 pm

Odd looks be damned. Teddy didn't care one bit, her eyes were on him after all. And the little blond had never really cared much what others thought anyways.

"Will keep my fingers crossed" she smiled brightly at him. "And all my toes, just in case"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 pm

He laughed softly, but one thing still bothered him..."You know this means I'll have to tell Jamie about this, right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 4:45 pm

"I don't mind if you don't..."
It was a simple answer, honest as well because well, she wouldn't mind if he didn't mind. That was really all that mattered to her.
"Just do what you feel is right. I'd be happy for another night even if you can't spend the day... you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:04 pm

He smiled, nodding while he walked with her. "I know. But I couldn't hide it from Jamie anyway. I'm just letting you know."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:09 pm

The blond simply nodded, still smiling up at him and not so much ignoring as simply not noticing any strange looks they might be getting from people they passed on the way.
"I understand" she smiled with another light brush of her finger through his hair. "And I'm okay with that"
Though she would no doubt feel like an idiot if Jamie decided to confront her with it (hah!) but she'd deal with that if it ever happened.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:33 pm

He smiled again, finally making it back to her hotel room. There, he paused, as though he didn't want to put her back down on the ground. He kissed her again, slow and sweet, still holding her up. "Good. I just wanted you to be aware of it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:44 pm

That was quite alright with her actually, she was just happy he'd actually carried her up all the stairs just because it meant she got to be held a few moments longer. And pausing by the door, chances were, she wasn't going to move to be let down until he made the move to put her down.

She probably meant to answer him when he spoke, though her touch probably did as good a job of that as any words would've as she returned the kiss with that same slow and sweet touch. Drawing out the sensation with a low sigh under her breath as she arched her back slightly again. Wanting... just a moment more.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:36 pm

He smiled, taking the kiss from her and drinking it up. It wasn't like he would fight her, was it? And he wasn't really moving to put her down, using the door instead to help him hold her up. He pressed her back to it, causing his hips to press against hers... but it left his hands free. Those came up to cup her cheeks, deepening the kiss just a bit before he pulled away to speak. "Want me to walk you inside?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:45 pm

Oh that was... that was nice... The way her legs pulled him against her in response to the press from his hips and the way her cheeks flushed with heat again when he cupped them and kissed her telling him as much as she gave a little nod of her head.
"Yes, please..." the blond whispered, wishing, at least for a brief moment, that she wasn't so God damn easy to read. Because Heaven only knew what he'd think of her reaction considering the rest of their evening...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:24 pm

She seemed to like it when he pressed against her. Because she liked it, or seemed to, anyway, he pressed his hips against hers again. He smiled, giving her a series of brief kiss between the words that he spoke. "You need...to give me...the key...then..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:30 pm

Stupid keys were in the stupid bag and finding them required a bit of random fumbling around with one hand without actually looking at what she was doing because she much preferred to keep her lips close to his and her eyes closed. The blond drawing a a soft breath when he pressed against her again, leaving little doubt as to how much she liked it.

"Keys..."
They were dropped into his hand, though in a way that made sure they couldn't be accidentally be dropped. Hey, some attention to those kind of details went a long way.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:59 pm

He caught the keys with one hand, the other still at her face as he kissed her again. He pressed his hips against her, then grinned. "Better hold on tight. We might fall." At least he warned her before he started to use the keys to unlock the door.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 3:06 am

Oh, she held on, both arms around him, grabbing onto his jacket with her hands as she chuckled.
"Careful" though really, she trusted him to be.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh, he was careful. He did wait for her to get her arms around him, though, so that he didn't drop her. And he was careful when he opened the door to hold it, so that she didn't fall backward at all. Holding the door kept it at her back, but it allowed him to walk forward, backing her gently into the room. "I'm being careful..." he murmured, but once inside, his arms went around her again. Before he even bothered to shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm

And since his arms were around her again, she let one leg move, just enough to catch the door with the heel of her boot and swing it shut while still keeping the other tight around his hips and without looking away from him.
"Stay a little longer...?" just a little while...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 pm

He nodded, his hands coming around to hold her tightly against him. He kissed her, gently, and once the door had been kicked shut, he started to carry her toward the bed. "I can stay for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:12 pm

"Thank you..." the little blond in his arms whispered against his lips as she returned the kiss, once again letting a gentle hand move up the back of his neck and into his hair with a soft, happy sigh. And still with her legs around him, still holding him close while he held her, he could move her anywhere he wanted to as long as he kept her close. Because she really did seem to want that closeness for as long as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:47 pm

He carried her toward the bed, though he didn't seem like he might try to take her clothes off again. He brushed a hand through her hair, content to just lie with her and with his arms around her. He kissed her again, soft and sweet. "You're most welcome."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:55 pm

Soft and sweet was... just perfect as far as the Caitiff was concerned. Teddy sliding her legs slowly against his as he lay them both down. A content smile across his lips as she returned his kisses with that same soft touch as him and let her fingers play in his hair to the sound of low sighs of pleasure under her breath.
Really, she was content to just cuddle like for as long as he could stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next