Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:28 am

It wasn't until he felt her nails digging into him, scoring him with her passion, that he started to react. He felt her tremble, felt her clenching him so delicately... heard the cries that were the testament to her pleasure and her passion. And it drove him, drove him over the edge of the precarious precipice he hovered on. He growled then, a soft sound near her ear, and he even repeated himself. The same words that seemed to affect her so very much. "I want you... need you, Teddy..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 am

The cry turned to a moan upon her lips as she continued to cling to him, still with that tremble to her touch as her body, still overwhelmed by it all, caressed and embraced his. The lingering waves of pleasure still insisting on rushing through her both for her and him to feel.

His words the only thing capable of reaching her through the pleasure induced haze now clouding her mind and her senses, causing her moan to fade into an almost sobbing little whimper as she hung onto him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:22 am

His arms went around her. He was still trembling with his own release, letting her feel him swelling inside of her as she gripped and clenched at him. The hand in her hair turned gentle, brushing through the curls there. He turned his head, trailing soft kisses down her neck, under her ear, punctuated with little bites along her flesh. "So good, Teddy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:36 am

She was kindred, she didn't need air, yet her chest kept heaving with short little gasps as her embrace slowly grew weaker. Her body slowly relaxing so to be able to savour that wonderful feeling of lingering pleasure as it faded from an intense high to a warm soothing kind of delight that spread throughout every fiber of her being.

One hand slipped away from him, fell without strength onto the sand next to her head as she turned it just slightly, just enough for the touch of his lips and the feeling of his teeth to caress her skin to the sound of low whimpers under her breath.
The hand still on his back slowly sliding up to rest against the back of his shoulder.

But speak? She couldn't really gather her thought enough for that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:41 am

He was okay with that. He leaned a bit to the side, so that he could kiss her lips, her cheek, her jaw. He was still holding her gently, a soft hum of pleasure coming from him as he started to slowly relax... starting to, finally, come down from the waves of pleasure. "Teddy? Are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 am

Teddy turned her head slowly to brush her lips against his when she felt his touch, the hand at his shoulder giving a light weak squeeze of slender fingers as she smiled... so warm and so relaxed and so happy as her eyes slowly opened to gaze up at him through that pleasurable haze that still lingered.
"Yes... m-more than alright.." the blond's softly trembling words brushed against his lips. "You're amazing..." in so many ways.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:49 am

He laughed quietly. He brushed another kiss over her lips, one hand coming up to brush his fingers lightly over her cheek. "Why were you crying?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:53 am

She softly bit her lip for a moment, closing her eyes as she soaked up that caress of his warm hand across her cheek.
"Sorry..." she whispered though with a smile as she opened her eyes again. "Didn't mean to scare you... I-I just..." and to think she could actually blush speaking to him after all that. "It felt so good to give in... you" her hand reached up to touch his face with her fingertips. "You felt so good..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:54 am

His brows started to rise. Something she said had, obviously, intrigued him. "Give in? Whatever do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:05 am

Yeah, she could still blush and feel embarrassed. Even after that, even though he was still inside her and holding her close she found she could still blush when asked that question.
"To you..." the Caitiff whispered softly, though not looking away even if her cheeks were red with colour. "To give into the moment, to the pleasure... to you.... To get to... surrender and trust in you..." she brushed her fingers slowly down his cheek and let them follow the line of his jaw to his chin. "I haven't dared trust anyone like that in a long time.... or allowed myself to be this... free..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 am

Did he hear her right? Because if he heard her right... "You mean... sex actually means something to you?" He didn't sound like he thought it was a bad thing. In fact, he sounded almost s if he were in awe, slightly reverent, when he said it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:08 pm

For a moment it looked like she was going to speak, or try to anyways, because the words simply wouldn't form on her lips which in the end had her looking away and closing her eyes, looking almost a bit guilty over her own answer when it finally did come.
"Yes..."
Such a stupid thing to tell him, but she didn't want to lie.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:15 pm

His hand came up, brushing lightly over her cheek. She looked away, but his eyes never left her face. Slowly, he turned her head back toward him, so she would have to face him. "There's no shame in it, Teddy. None at all. It means something to me, too. I'm just... surprised... I guess. That one such as yourself would look at it as something meaningful, rather than a tool to get what you want." Gee, cynical ghoul much?
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:26 pm

She was a bit reluctant to look up at him, but her eyes did open when he turned her head so that she was facing him again.
"I'm a really shit vampire..." came the whispered confession with a weak smile. "I rather have self respect than power or wealth... rather still have my humanity than trade it for silver..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:45 pm

He laughed, but shook his head. He was looking into her eyes, unafraid of the powers of the blood that he knew would work on him just as easily as they would work on a mortal. It was what she said, really... and the fact that he believed her. "No... you're not. It's a good thing, in my opinion, and likely a good thing in Jamie's opinion, too. That you would rather be honest, that you would rather have those things that, in mortal life, meant something to you... to want and to have them mean something now. It matters. It's important. And I have nothing but respect for you for it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:52 pm

And since he laughed...
"Even in the morning?" she said with a low chuckled when he spoke of respect, hoping he'd get the stupid joke.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:11 pm

He laughed, softly. "Even more in the morning." He tilted his head and smirked. "If you're any good."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:21 pm

The blond bit her lip, looking up at him with those bright blue eyes of hers as she reached out to brush the back of her fingers across his cheek again.
"Now you're just being cheeky..." she laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm

He turned his head so that he could kiss her hand, her palm, where he could reach her. "It's a character flaw of mine."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:39 pm

"So..." she smiled as his kiss touched the palm of her hand before letting her fingers trace his lips. "good enough to be respected in the morning?" the blond blushed, even if her tone of voice was playful.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

He started to laugh. "Most definitely good enough to respect in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:48 pm

"Shut up" she chuckled even as she lifted her shoulders up off the ground just enough to find his lips with her own again in a sweet kiss as she cupped his cheek with one hand, the other resting on the back of his neck and head. "Don't laugh at me..." the blond smiled against his lips, clearly not upset by it though truly, still a bit embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 pm

He was starting to laugh again, though he accepted the kiss. He nipped at her lip, giving her shoulder a gentle nuzzle. "I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing with you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:03 pm

"Mm...." she sighed as her arms wrapped around him when he nuzzled her shoulder, pulling him close and holding him tight while her fingers brushed across shoulder and the back of his neck. Slender legs lazily easing along his and against the side of his body in slow gentle caress while she closed her eyes and took in his scent with a deep breath.
"Right now? I wish I could make this moment last..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:27 pm

He laughed again, quietly, though his teeth grazed her earlobe when he spoke softly. "Why? I'm sure there will be more of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next