Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:34 am

There was a brief moment when her eyes flashed open, in surprise and almost shock at the change in his voice. But while the surprise lingered, the other emotion swiftly faded even if one hand had instinctively moved to rest on the wrist of the hand now cupping her face and forcing her to look at him.

Her lips parted, struggled for a moment as her eyes searched his.

Just give in...

The hand that had traced his cheek briefly touched his lips again, still with that same trembling touch before she bit her lip hard, quickly moved her hand to the back of his neck and pulled him in close while at the same time leaning into him to press her lips hard against his. Assuming that was, that he'd let her, given the difference in strength.

Her desire? Her need? He was the reason she was feeling this way, he was the reason her skin once again was flushed with heat and colour as she arched her back to move her body against his with a bit more force, a bit more... demanding really. The way her nails pressed against his skin more roughly, the way her lips parted in sudden ragged gasps between the whimpers now beyond her control as her hips tried to move harder against his. Wanting more. Wanting him. Wanting his desire to burn as red hot as hers.

"I need you.." her voice pleaded with a tremble, even as her body tried to take what she was asking for. "Heaven's I need you so badly... your hands, your lips"
She would apologize for the red marks left by her nails across his back later. Later when she once again had a clear mind. And possibly the kiss that had been a bit rougher than she'd meant for it to be.
"I feel like I'm burning up... I can't take this... please Medwyn, please make me come..." she sounded like she was almost sobbing in frustration over not being able to get enough of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:11 am

He wasn't entirely sure if she meant it. It didn't matter to him, a fact that he was almost a little bit worried to admit. She kissed him and he answered her, gentle teeth against her lip as he growled, the hand at her hip sliding around to her back to pull her tightly against him. He held her tightly, her breasts pressed hard to his chest, and lifted her.

Not off of him. He didn't want her body to be away from him, didn't want to loose the feeling of her silken heat gripping at him. But holding her just slightly up like he was, he was able to shift her. Move her. Laying her down into the soft sand. So that he could rise above her. He watched her and groaned, watching the way that she moved, so that he could see her eyes.

"You want me to make you come?" he asked, his eyes searching hers. "Or do you want me to make you scream?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 am

"Your passion Medwyn.... please..." came the pleading reply, her cheeks flushed red, her eyes dark with desire though still locked with his. "You, the real you..." she panted, her hands wandering, dragging her nails across his shoulder and neck before her hands found his face, lifting herself up off the ground to press her lips to his again.
"I'm begging you.... I'm begging... don't hold back" Teddy whimpered, her chest heaving with each unneeded ragged breath while she clung to him. Her legs sliding along his body to his hips, wanting -needing- more, as she squirmed softly under him.

Truly, did he need more of an answer than that?
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 am

His answer, when it came, was quiet. And likely not what she wanted to hear. "No." He started to move over her, though, hands moving to her thighs. There, his fingertips ran over her, letting her legs touch him, wrap around him as she wished, but still moving enough to spread her wider for him, so that he could press even more deeply into her. "You want me to claim you? Then we will do this my way." His words weren't harsh. They weren't mean. He leaned close to brush his lips over hers lightly while he continued to slowly take her, letting her feel each inch of him as he slid away from her and then back inside. "In time, you will have that. I want your desire to build, Teddy. Over time. But have no doubt of what I feel for you. Can you feel it? How much I want you?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:52 am

He was... oh God, he was...

Her lips parted, still brushing against his first without a sound and then with what was but a sobbing little whimper. Her legs wrapped tight around him, she let herself fall back onto the sand, though arched her back so to press her body against his still. Only her shoulders and hip actually on the ground as her arms left him, reached above her head but finding nothing to actually hold onto as her fingers simply grasped at sand.

"Y-yes...." came the tender whimper from her lips as she let her body move with his, using her legs to try and pull him against her when he slid back into her embracing warmth.

Oh, she was writhing already, softly squirming in his arms as the heat in her body kept building. Pleasure and frustration and need and desire all clouding her mind.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:37 am

She was moving under him, and he moved gently to accommodate her writhing. He groaned, letting her feel him shivering, letting her feel the way that he reacted to her. Each and every touch of her against him was so soft in comparison to his own hardness (see what I did there?).

"And you could doubt that I want you?" he asked curiously, his body bending, his back arching, so that he could feel her nails against him better, so that he could take one of the pert nipples into his mouth. He bit her, sharply, but not enough to hurt her overmuch. From here, though, he could have one hand at her hip, one hand at her breast and tugging lightly, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger, while he slowly and languidly pulled away from her, only to thrust back inside of her with a gentle pressure. Only when he was nearly fully inside of her did he thrust harder, pressing hard into her. Growling quietly around her breast.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:59 am

The tender sound of a soft gasp was followed by her arms swiftly moving around him again with a tremble. Her nails dragging slowly across his back as he arched into them even as the sensation of his teeth stole a cry from her softly quivering lips. One hand moving up the back of his neck and finding its way into his hair with a need for something to hold onto.

"N-No.. I-I..." she couldn't doubt him, not when he touched her the way he did, not when he held her the way he did and made her tremble with desire and pleasure. And when he thrust into her harder, sent shivers through her body and made her whimper again? She truly couldn't get enough...

Slender legs still tight around him as they bodies continued to move as one, sliding them against his sides and helping to pull him in tighter.
"Dear Heavens...." the blond's pleading voice whimpered as she bit down hard on her lip.

-----
edit: auto correct

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:08 am

He had lovers. Had been with women for quite some time, and even two recently. Two before Teddy, that is. There was Nadine, and there was Cassiel. As wonderful as both women were, as much as they -let him please them- it was nothing at all like what Teddy did to him. What the little blonde in his arms did? Was drive him crazy.

In a good way. He growled again, his lips and tongue softly playing with the nipple in his mouth as he felt her squirm and writhe. And she pulled him closer. That alone was enough. He wanted her, just for who she was, but that was all secondary to the fact that, for a little while, in her arms... he didn't feel like a servant. He didn't feel like a ghoul. He continued to take her, to arch into her hands and press inside of her with that same pressure. But he didn't feel like a servant, this time.

He felt like a man.

Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:40 am

She had to let up on the bite of her lip before she drew blood, before the trembling had her loose event hat tiny sliver of control.

Her head turned this way and that as one hand fell away from him, finding a place to rest in the sand next to her head as her fingers flexed without anything to grab hold of even if the hand still in his hair was closed into a tight little fist.
She moaned and whimpered and gasped as the slow movements threatened to turned her into a sobbing wreck, overwhelmed in the most pleasurable way possible while soft pale lips opened and closed with each ragged breath she drew.

"Medwyn..."

His name was truly all she could manage as a line of crimson eased across her cheek, left by a single tear that had managed to escape the corner of her eye.

Give in....

She'd given in, body and soul at this point.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:27 am

The sight of her blood gave him pause. He remembered the last time a Kindred had cried in his presence...

He didn't pull away from her...

Still inside of her, he reached up with one hand, his thumb brushing at her cheek. And instantly, his voice as soft and low and his face was above her.

"Did I hurt you?" He sounded concerned.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:31 am

"No... no, Heavens..." she whispered, still a soft whimpering to her voice as she lifted her hand from the sand and touched her fingers lightly to his lips. "You feel so good..." the blond smiled at him as bright blue eyes opened to gaze up at him, to let him know that he had in no way hurt her. He'd simply... made her give in... completely... "Don't stop....?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:45 am

Slowly, almost experimentally, he moved within her. Gently, even more gently than the way the waves caressed the beach. Just a slow, rolling motion in and out of her. He still looked concerned. "Are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:06 am

"Yes..." the blond whimpered, arching her body into his to meet those slow rolling movements. "Please take me... please don't stop..." she whispered against his lips, one hand still lingering at his cheek, the other around his shoulders pressing her nails against his strong back.
"Please don't deny me this...." Teddy pleaded softly. "I need you... I need you..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Because she insisted, and asked, he started to move again. There was a doubt, a lingering sort of thing in the back of his mind. But he wouldn't speak of it to her. Not the time or the place for such a thing. Why was it, he wondered, that he could never truly resist a woman when she asked to be pleased, pleasured?

The slow, rolling motion of his hips against hers started again. Not hard or harsh, but the gentle movements that she had been subjected to before he lay her down. His mouth trailed kisses against her throat, his hands running warmly over her torso while he gently took her. He was letting her warm back up, get heated up again, from the pause in their motions.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 pm

It he ever doubted then perhaps her reactions would be enough to put those thoughts to rest as she arched her back again, leaned her head back to expose her throat to him with a softly lingering sound of pleasure and once more used her legs to help pull him in tight when his hips met hers with those softly rolling motions.

Her hands brushed across his shoulders and the back of his neck with a touch of her nails as she softly squirmed in his arms from the pleasure he was bringing her. The tender sounds that escaped her quivering lips as they opened and close between gasps for air filling the night air.

The touch of his lips and the feeling of his warm hands enough to send shivers if pure delight through her body. Her body which movements and reactions spoke of her passion and of her need, of her pleasure and of the willing surrender to him, the one who was awakening all those feelings in her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:56 am

He was holding himself back. Finding his pleasure twice already was a good thing, for times like this. The sight of her, writhing in the sand, the sound of her, mixing with the soft sounds of the waves that lapped against the shore, when you add in the way she felt around him...

He shivered, the long groan coming from him as he trailed those soft kissed down her throat, giving her little bites in between. But he shook his head, his voice just enough to cut through the haze of pleasure that the little blonde brought to him. "Look at me, Teddy. Please? Look at me." It was a quiet plea. 'Let it be me,' he wanted to say, but he didn't. He wouldn't go quite that far. Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 2:05 am

Slowly those blue eyes of hers opened, the blond finding herself blushing harder as her gaze locked with his. Soft lips slightly parted to allow those tender sounds to continue to escape under her breath, her arms still around him, easing a hand into his hair again to close her fingers into a gentle fist while she slid her legs against the sides of his body.

"Medwyn..."

She whispered his name softly, arching her back to move her body against his again. Her eyes though, still heavy with desire and glazed over in pleasure, stayed locked with his. The first man to have awakened her passion in a very very long time... Who held her and touched her and made her feel desired and wanted.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 am

His name. She said his name. She knew it was him, wasn't objecting to his touch or wanting him to be anyone or anything else. It was a sharp realization, one he didn't expect... and a revelation that he didn't even realize that he needed.

His movements grew stronger. Stronger and more confident, though he was determined that, no matter how hard his hips pressed against hers, that he would make sure she found her pleasure. That she would have her pleasure first. She was so sweet and so soft, the sounds from her lips like honey, so very sweet.

"Teddy..." he answered hotly, his breath hot and gentle against her ear. "Tell me what you need."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 3:35 am

Her embrace of him tightened when she felt the change in his body language, her eyes once again drifting shut with a low whimper in response to his voice and the sensation of his warm breath against her ear.
"I need this..." the blond whispered, the slender fingers in his hair tugging lightly as her lips found his ear and her teeth graced his earlobe while her other hand traced a set of manicured nails down his back, feeling his muscles move beneath her fingertips. "I need you... please make me come for you..."
Because the way he touched her, made her pleasure build... made her surrender... it simply felt amazing.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 pm

She wanted him to bring her pleasure? Then that's what he would do. His movements gained more confidence, his sounds turning more growling than anything. But he was taking her, watching her when he did. His movements were faster, stronger, his hips grinding into hers when he pulled her close to him. He was leaning over her, so that he could see her, his hands on her hips to hold her still. "Like this?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Her answer was a long soft moan as her head fell back, her legs around him tightening as her arms did the same. Holding onto him, feeling his heat and the way his body moved with hers while her hands wandered across his back and shoulders in caress. Her moans of pleasure punctuated by tender whimpers when he pushed into her completely, causing her to softly tremble in his arms as her pleasure continued to build
His name was a whisper on her lips when her nails pressed against his back again, the tremble apparent even in that touch as her body, already overwhelmed twice before, screamed out for more. For him.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 11:37 pm

He growled for her, his back arching to feel the bite and press of her nails against his back. He started to move, He started to move against her, his hands roaming up her sides and cupping her breasts. But he was still gentle, though he moved faster. His mouth found her throat, giving her soft little kisses and sharp bites, every part of him trying desperately to bring her the pleasure she wanted; that he wanted to give to her.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 am

Soon.. it really would be soon as the memory of pleasure he'd already brought her still lingered and mixed with all the sensations he now gifted her with.
The blond writhed in his arms though still clung to him as if for her life, moving her body into his caress, meeting his thrusts as the trembling grew stronger just as her cries grew more passionate.
The reactions of his body and his sounds as enticing as his touch and the sharp contrast of his teeth in-between the soft kisses.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:12 am

He continued to move. To take her in that same way, while he bent over her. The sight of her, the scent and sound of her pleasure was music to his ears. He shivered, his back arching so she could touch him all she wanted. Then one hand went up, into her hair. Slowly, he dragged her head back with a gentle pressure, his breath hot against her ear as he whispered soft words to her. "I want you, Teddy ... I need you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 am

Needed...

She yielded to his touch as she felt his finger in her hair, the sensation of his warm breath when he whispered enough to make her whimper while her own hands dragged down his back and the flanks of his body, leaving pale red marks in the wake of her nails.

The blond wanted so much to be needed...
Wanted... by him...

It was just too much to try an hold back when the sudden rush of heat had her body tensing around him, the first wave hitting her hard as she trembled and dug her nails into his back with a tender cry from her pale lips. Her body at his mercy as her arching back had it pressing against his without any other thought than need. A need for him and his touch and his warmth. Anything that he would give her as she surrendered to the pleasure and let the waves of delight simply spread throughout her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next