Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 pm

He smiled, his eyes opening so he could look over at her. So that she could see the truth and the honesty in his gaze, one hand coming up to brush through her hair. "You have my word."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:23 pm

And she seemed to simply melt again, biting her lip softly as she gazed up at him with a warm smile, meeting his eyes with her own.
"Tomorrow won't come fast enough..."
Cheesy or not, it was still true.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:48 pm

He smiled at her, leaning over to brush his lips over hers. It was a gentle kiss, a light one, and when he pulled away, he was smiling at her. "You can always come and see me, too, you know. I have to be at the Regency most of the time, but you can always come by."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:01 pm

"I'll be sure to do that" she seemed to sigh softly into the kiss as he pulled away, slowly opening her eyes to look at him again. "As long as you don't mind. I don't want to be in the way"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:01 pm

That's when he started laughing again. "Trust me when I say, Teddy, that the company would be most welcome. In case you had not guessed, much of my time in the Regency is spent studying. There's simply not much to do."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 am

Still straddling his lap, she lifted her head from his shoulder and pulled back just enough to be able to look at him. A gentle hand easing through his hair while the other brushed down the side of his neck, followed the chain of his dog tags before coming to rest on his chest above his heart.
"You'll see me around plenty then" Teddy smiled brightly at him, still seemingly reluctant to move away from him or let the moment fade even though she knew that inevitably she had to.

"Kiss me again?" she asked softly, gentle fingers playing with his hair. "Hold me a little while longer..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:26 pm

He didn't answer her with words. His head tilted, slightly to the right, so he could bring his lips to hers. He had no intention of letting her go, so he didn't. His arm around her tightened just a little, keeping her body close to his. His lips were soft when they met hers, moving gently over hers as he kissed her. The tip of his tongue brushed over her bottom lip, then lightly caressed hers, so long as she would let him. There was something slow and lazy about the way he kissed her, as if he had all the time in the world. In reality, he did have, plenty of time, unless she pulled away.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:36 pm

The low sigh that escaped her lips as they touched his, as her eyes closed and she leaned into him, spoke volumes. It told him good he felt, how content and relaxed she was, and of the happiness he'd given her through his touch and through simply being himself.

She returned the kiss with that same lingering caress, arching her back slightly to press against him when his embrace tightened around her waist. Gentle fingers moving through his hair and across his cheek as she kissed him, feeling his heart beat under the palm of her other hand.

Chances of her pulling away? Fairly non existent unless interrupted. She truly could be content to stay like that until the coming dawn forced her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:06 pm

He wasn't used to such treatment. Yes, he had been with women before, had lovers before. But for that lover to be a Kindred was rate, and even more rare that they were content with him just being... himself. So he would take it, as much as she would give him, and be content with that. His lips continued to move, not letting the kiss end or even break. The only true movement that he made? Was to gently move his fingers to hers, to remove her fingers from his dog tags. They were apparently something either greatly important to him, or a point of shame or pride. Either way, he didn't seem to want her to play with them, even though he wore them. But it wasn't a harsh removal, he rested her fingers against his chest easily when he moved them, not once breaking the kiss or the press of his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 pm

A low whisper of his name touched his lips as the kiss lingered, her fingers easily moved by his hand, content still as he rested them against his chest. The hand easing through his hair and across his cheek and neck still slowly moving though with those sweet gentle touches.
Low sounds of pleasure softly muffled against his lips as he body gently moved against his, still unable to get enough of him...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:29 pm

On odd reaction to him, to be sure. But he didn't mind. His head arched, moving so that he could keep the brush of her fingers through his hair, down his neck. He truly enjoyed those touches, the soft groan in his throat told her so. He growled, too, though that was more instinctive, causing him to move, just slightly, within the little blonde that covered him. Just the press of his hips, before he settled her once again, holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:47 pm

The low whimper turned to a pleasurable moan when he pressed against her held her close again. Her fingers closing in his hair for a moment, happy to continue giving him her caress, much too happy to continue receiving his for as long as he would hold her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:53 pm

He couldn't help it. He really couldn't. The increased libido was just something that happened with a ghoul, and he was already inside of her. She could stop him if she wanted to, but his mouth on hers, the scent of her, the feel of her so close... he couldn't help but continue to press his hips against hers. Gentle, slow, rolling movements, gently taking her once again as he held her so close.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:44 pm

She drew her breath with another whimper, her lips only briefly breaking from his so to allow him to hear that gentle sound before leaning back into the kiss, leaning back into him. But stop him? Heavens, why would she stop him when he felt so good?
Her tongue softly brushing across his lips, against his tongue with low moans of desire while helping move her hips so to meet his with those same rolling movements of her own.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:25 pm

The hand that had moved hers trailed up her torso. A warm, gentle touch that caressed her, up and over her ribs. Then he was cupping her breast, the low hum of pleasure in his throat as he kissed her. He moved with her, in tandem, his hips pressing up and into her in a gentle rhythm that he let her set for them. The slow rolling of her hips was enough, his arm around her giving her support and leverage to roll against him.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 am

Her breathing, though unnecessary, was already heavy against his lips as she arched into his touch, cupping his cheek with her hand and resting her fingers against his cheek and neck.
Soft sounds of pleasure escaping under her breath each time her hips met his with those slow rolling motions, though without breaking away from the kiss. That sweet kiss that had made her knees feel weak and that had made her shiver when he'd first shared it with her. That kiss that still felt a bit like a daydream which she feared would disappear if she opened her eyes.
"Oh, Medwyn... Oh, God, Medwyn....." the words softly whimpered into the kiss with a trembling breath as he continued to hold her close and caress her.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:49 am

He groaned, a soft sound of pleasure as he continued to move against her. His hips rising to press inside of her, not for the first time that night, marveling at how well she fit over him. How good she felt, sliding inside of her slick, silken walls, her breasts in his hand. And the way she reacted to him, calling his name and moaning her pleasure. He thoroughly enjoyed it, and when she called his name, he started to growl for her. She had seemed to like that, and the growl was punctuated with a sharp pinch to one nipple as he rolled it between his fingers, his lips capturing her throat with gentle, soft kisses.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:09 am

It stole a tender cry from her, that sudden sharp pinch and the sound of his growl before his lips found her throat, causing her to lean her head back so he could touch her any way he wanted to. The soft shivers already rushing through her body telling him of just much she enjoyed his touch and his caress, how good he felt moving inside her.

The hand that had lingered at his cheek eased into his hair when he kissed her throat, holding him close while their bodies continued to move as one in that slow sensual rhythm that had her surrendering to him all over again.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 am

He growled for her again, his hand at her breast turning gentle once again. There wasn't a pattern to it, to the way he touched her or the gentle or sharp. Just an alternating thing, with the sweet gentleness, with a hint of the sharpness that he could bring. When he touched her gently, his hips pressing into her pressed hard, thrust hard into her. When his touches were sharp, he slowed, so that he was easily sliding in and out of her in gentle motions, like the waves that lapped against the beach.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:17 am

She truly was at his mercy again, her body moving and reacting to his touch with soft shivers of pleasure and moans of delight as she seemed to soak up every little caress, both sweet and sharp, that he would give her.

Her fingers grasped his hair with a trembling touch, pulled lightly though in no way as to suggest that she wanted him to stop. The hand on his chest now trapped between their bodies, still feeling his heartbeat while her nails pressed lightly against his skin each time her chest pressed against his.

Again his name passed her lips in a sweet moan as he moved slowly, gently, only to turn to a tender cry when he thrust harder once more. The shivers more pronounced now as she had no strength of will to try and hide them.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 am

Small. That was how he thought of her. In comparison, she was small, her body much smaller than his, though she accommodated him well enough. Even her sounds were small... quiet and beautiful. She reacted to him as no one had in a very long time, and that only served to drive him to make her make more of those sounds, to shiver more.

His voice, when he spoke, was quiet, too. Talking to her in deep whispers, his lips caressing the delicate curve of her ear. "What would please you, Teddy? Tell me how to make you come for me..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 am

The sound of his voice, those words... they made her whimper as she bit down on her lip, brushing her cheek against his with one gentle hand still entwined in his hair.
"L-let me be yours...." she whispered between those soft sounds of pleasure that he kept drawing from her lips. "Tonight, hold me as if yours and yours alone" her voice gently pleaded. "Claim me..." the blond whispered with a barely audible voice, her eyes closed tight, knowing he could probably feel the rising heat of her warming blood. "I-I want to be needed...by you... please..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:42 pm

He moved her. Just gently, he didn't use harsh movements. They were gentle ones, lifting her so that she was less leaning against him and he could look at her. His hands drifted to her hips, to help her move. She was Kindred, so she wasn't likely to get tired. But he wanted to see her, his hips moving to roll against hers, a gentle motion to slide into her so easily, to let her feel every inch of him as he took her. "Then show me how much you want me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:04 pm

"Medwyn I..." she blushed again, biting her lip as he moved her, though her eyes? Those bright blue eyes now heavy with desire, they stayed locked with his as her hand brushed across his cheek and traced his lips with her fingertips.

Her hips continued to move under his guidance, the sensation whenever hers met his causing her eyes to flutter shut, if only for a brief moment. She wanted to watch him,wanted him to see the kind of emotions and need he inspired in her. So she kept gazing at him, her lips softly trembling as they parted and closed with tender sounds of pleasure, her hands resting at his cheek and his chest with gentle touches that seemed to be asking for more.

She wanted him so much there was a noticeable tremble to her unneeded breathing, one of anticipation and desire. Her movements still slow and rolling to match his, though the shiver of her body that translated into her touch as her nails trailed slowly down his chest? It was begging...

Right there and then... she wanted him more than anything. Though trying to voice it, express it... it was difficult to really know how to let all those things flow free for him to see and experience.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:13 am

"Stop that." There was no doubt that it was a command, the sound of his voice sharp and breaking through any haze of pleasure she might have had. It was to get her attention. Oh, he thoroughly enjoyed her sounds, her sighs, the way she looked at him and the way she felt as she moved over him. But he wanted her undivided attention, at least, for the moment.

His breath came in little growls, but his eyes. Oh, his eyes were steady, locking on her face. His right hand drifted from her hip upward, until he had caught her face. Cupping her palm, he used his thumb to force her eyes to meet with his. "You want me to claim you? Then you will not be ashamed of your desire for me." It wasn't a question. It was a declaration, though his voice had softened. He didn't want to frighten her, he wasn't angry. Far from it. He was, in short, incredibly turned on, so said the reactions of his body as she moved against him. He groaned, loud and long, so that she would know his pleasure. "Tell me, Teddy. Show me how much you want me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next