Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 am

"T-thank you?" she repeated the words softly with a hint of surprise to her voice. The hand still on his chest above his hear softly brushing its fingers across his chest.

She wasn't moving, wasn't pulling back. In truth she was much to happy to stay where she were, as she was, to want to move.
"For what..?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:58 am

He seemed just a little surprised by her reaction. But he smiled at her, brushing his lips across her cheek in a gesture of affection. "It has been far too long since I've enjoyed myself in this fashion. And for someone like you, who is so beautiful and wonderful, to let me do so? That deserves quite a bit of gratitude."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:10 am

Now she moved, not much, but she did move just enough to cover his lips with her own. Her hand cupping his cheek as the softly passionate touch was punctuated by a muffled moan that she let fade into the kiss.
"Then thank you for holding me... for giving me something I haven't felt in years.."
Years? Okay, so it had been a little while longer than just a couple of years..

"Thank you Medwyn... for wanting me..." and she truly did sound grateful.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 am

The way he looked at her? Now it was incredulous, as though he truly couldn't fathom her words. The kiss, he understood well enough, his lips moving gently against her own. Letting her give the kiss rather than demanding or taking it from her. But when she pulled away, he looked incredulous again. "You're... welcome. I didn't... I can't fathom someone not wanting you, Teddy. Not wanting to hold you or kiss you..." He wasn't joking, either. He truly meant it, or so the look in his eyes said.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:23 am

The bright blue eyes that met his still seemed as if slightly glazed over by that lingering sensation of pleasure, the smile across her lips one that could only truly be described as content because she still felt so very happy.

"I thought you would turn me away tonight..." the blond said softly, finding that she wanted to be honest with him in every way. "I'm just me... no one special but I don't mind" she said sincerely. "I like being me. But with so many beautiful women around, so many who'd no doubt be so much more than me, I worried you wouldn't want me... I worried you wouldn't look twice at me after this date"

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:32 am

She was answered with a look of utter bewilderment. "What in the world would make you think that? I mean... yes, there are some very beautiful women here, in this city. I'm curious why you wouldn't count yourself among them?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:42 am

She answered him by pressing her lips to his again, closing her eyes as she let the touch linger for a good long while before softly pulling back again, though only enough to break the kiss while allowing her lips to still touch his.

"If you think me beautiful, Medwyn, I feel beautiful..." Teddy's soft warm voice whispered against his lips. "A-and... and I'm happy. So happy" she brushed her fingers across his cheek while still cupping it.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:46 am

The touch of her lips against his caused him to turn soft again. Soft and gentle, the light movement of his lips and the warm brush of his tongue tasted her. In reality, he felt like a teenager again, sitting on the beach with a beautiful girl in his arms, kissing and making out as though there wasn't a care in the world for either of them. When she pulled away, he smiled, his hand gently running lightly up and down her back, a soft touch that was both warm and affectionate. "You are beautiful, Teddy. So very beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:01 am

At the moment though there really wasn't a care in the world, there was only the two of them, lingering in a moment that the Caitiff truly couldn't get enough of.
She smiled up at him, enjoying the light shiver that rushed through her at the warm touch of his hands. Her own resting on his back and brushing across his cheek while she gazed at him.
"Thank you...." she whispered, touching her thumb lightly to his lips. "So much..."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:52 am

His hands didn't stop, but he couldn't help but chuckle. It was a quietly amused sound, his cheek brushing lightly against hers. "For what?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 pm

"For making me feel beautiful" she smiled, her arms wrapped around him as if wanting to make sure he'd hold her for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:58 pm

His arms didn't seem to have any intention whatsoever of letting go of her. "You are beautiful. I don't just make you feel it. You are it." She was going to have to get used to that fact.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 pm

Teddy nuzzled against the corner of his neck, soft fingers lightly tracing up and down the side of his neck as she simply savoured the feeling of his arms around her and the touch of his hands.
"Now you're just trying to make me blush" she chuckled with a happy tone of voice, her other hand moving across his back with the light scratch if her nails.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:37 pm

He started to laugh again, this time, closing his eyes and purring quietly at the feel of her nuzzle into him. Truly, it had been a long time since he had been this relaxed, and he truly was relaxed. "You look good in red."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 pm

"Mmm.. if you want, you could come by on Christmas... I'd find something red to wear for you" her lips touched his neck softly with a smile still letting her fingers dance gently across his warm skin.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 pm

He laughed quietly, arching his neck as he shivered at the feel of her hands against him. "I'd hoped you wouldn't mind me coming by for Christmas. I've got a few presents for you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:20 pm

"Just bring yourself... that would be plenty.." Teddy smiled up at him, kissing at the side of his neck again and letting her hand drift up to cup his cheek. "And I'll do my best to make you smile"
She had, after all, promised that she would try to keep him smiling whenever they were together.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:24 pm

He looked at her and laughed, his hand coming up to twine his fingers with hers. "I have no doubt you'll make me smile. You have a tendency to do that."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Her eyes locking with his as their fingers linked, Teddy found herself simply gazing at him without really knowing what to say. Her soft smile though, the touch of her fingers brushing across his and the lingering glow to her cheeks probably said everything that her words couldn't. And for the time being she seemed perfectly content just like that.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:31 pm

He seemed perfectly content, too. His hand linked his fingers with hers, and he sat there, eyes closed, with a smile on his face. And he would stay there, for as long as she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Oh, she could probably stay like that for a good while. Her eyes drifting closed as she rested her head on his shoulder, her free hand roaming his body with soft, sweet touches while listening to the soothing sound of the ocean lapping at the shore.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:30 am

He would wrap his shirt and jacket around them both, to make sure that they were warm. One hand roaming over her back and he would hold her for as long as she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:43 am

They hadn't made it to the movie. They never made it as far ad her apartment.and in all honesty she didn't care. What he'd shown her, given her. It was so much better.
"I wish the sun wouldn't rise..." she whispered, slowly opening her eyes to, for the first time that evening, actually gaze at the sea.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Methuselah
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:08 am

He smiled as he held her, still not opening his eyes. "Why? The warmth is wonderful, and when it sets again, we can see each other again."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:55 am

"Promise..?" that single word spoken with so much hope as she whisperd it while brushing her lips across his neck. Because she truly, honestly, wanted very much to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach   Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Waves (Teddy) - Bathtub Beach
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next