Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:29 pm

"I would if she would. She calls herself a goddess and expects to be treated as such from what I've seen "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:34 pm

"And what's to tell you she isn't? Things aren't always what they appear.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:58 pm

"You've been in this world longer than I have. Perhaps you are right. I think taking you on was a good move"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 pm

Celeste smiled impishly, shrugging her shoulders up. "I can be your voice of reason, for sure."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:37 pm

"Have I told you what a treasure you are lately ?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:46 pm

"Probably, but you can tell me again.." She giggled again, before slipping under the water again.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Marvin slipped his hand under the water and stroked celeste in a rather intimate fashion. " you are quite a treasure love"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:12 pm

She her lips parted to blow bubbles, before she surfaced once more. "Aw, thanks tiger."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:50 pm

"So what's your favorite gemstone? Emeralds I imagine?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:51 pm

"Interesting," she replied pensively, "Why would you assume that?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:58 pm

"Your red hair seems made to go with a nice set of emeralds. I was thinking a gold and emerald choker would look good on you. But you tell me what stones you like."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 7:14 pm

"Serendibite." She responded, a sweet smile over her features. "Please.. and only 24-k gold."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 pm

That was a new one on the insane genius, it took him a moment to look it up on his phone.

"Damn" he said with a low whistle "You've got some unique... and expensive tastes. But 24k is too soft for jewelry, it really should be 22 just to hold up well."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:11 pm

She glared at him ever so subtly, her eyes only narrowing a small bit, "Then set it in diamond."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:14 pm

He laughed "Dear, if you want 24k I'll get you 24k... but first I guess there are only 3 of these things in green. That will take considerable work to get one. But I suspect given time I can. It's an interesting challenge. Diamond is so common, it's only artificial market manipulation that keeps it rare. Anyway though I will do all I can to keep you happy. And the wealthier I grow, the more pampered you will get too. How's that for a deal?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Celeste frowned a bit, bringing a shapely leg up out of the bubbles and watching them run down her smooth skin, back into the bathtub. "If I have to settle, then so do you.." She withdraws her limb back under the bubbles. "No skimpy outfits, not even in front of guests, until I get one of the original three."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:24 pm

"You are a dangerous creature, you know that? I see why Lady Darque treated you the way she did. However such is not my style, and I enjoy challenges, which is why I would even attempt to go after one of the original three."

Annoyance flashed in his normally calm eyes "Since we aren't living as Ghoul and Domitor, we best learn to live as husband and wife, so aside from being a rather pretty and pleasant companion who enjoys being pampered, what all are you bringing to the table here?"

Kneeling down next to the tub, Marvin took a soft sponge, and after soaking it in a scented soap, started to gently scrub Celeste's body.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 pm

She sighed softly, "I have many skills, many contacts, many ways to assist. I am a good watch dog, and a good guard.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:58 pm

He smiled warmly and continued to run the sponge over her body. "Excellent. You be who you are, and I will keep you as pampered and happy as I possibly can. Now how are your contacts in the world of people who need espionage equipment?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:32 pm

She smirked playfully at him, "Come now, Marvin. I deal illegal drugs, from L.A. to Chicago, throughout the United States. Which of my contacts do you think doesn't need espionage equipment?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:38 pm

His response was to lean over and give her a passionate kiss.

"You are ever a resourceful and delightful woman Celeste. How many do you deal with who are mortals, and how many are Kindred?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:47 pm

"A spattering of both." She seemed unfazed by the kiss. "Antoinette let me do pretty much whatever I pleased."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:49 pm

"You realize I want to take you into my arms and eat you up right now?" he chuckled "We'll go over this later, but if you hook me up with your contacts, I'll cut you in for a percentage of the take, and of course you benefit by having your customers better prepared and secured against rivals and law enforcement."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 11:58 pm

She chuckled a bit, "Some of them. Some of them control the law enforcement, some of them no longer have rivals." A dangerous gleam shone in her bright eyes. "I'm a very useful ally."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:01 am

"I think I'm in love. Or lust. Or something like that." he grinned "Very well, I'd like you to put feelers out to your Kindred contacts first please, I could use a bit more oomph in the boon trade right now. A cranky Ventrue made sure I was merely tolerated and viewed as impertinent. A few more boons in my favor will come in handy soon enough."

He laughed "Oh I'm going to dress you in the finest silks and furs when my plans start coming to fruition. You want your own high rise tower?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next