Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Aurora burst in through the door, her voice ringing out clear through the house.

"Darlings, I'm home!"

She'd been gone for a good month, with a visit in between to see Jonathan for some much needed substance. But otherwise, her known location had been Disneyworld, and for the most part everything she brought back was normal. She wore an adorable pair of Mickey Mouse ears, a modified red dress with white polka dots and a black belt, and white kitten heels.

She'd changed her hair during her departure, brunette waves falling down to her mid back. Her smile was bright and genuine as she looked around the house, dropping large bags which displayed the huge theme park's logo proudly on the front of each one.

The only thing left in her arms once she'd dropped off the goodies was something of great interest, an adorable little girl bounced excitedly as bright eyes took in the new house. She babbled, some words made up, some real but placed incorrectly.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:08 pm

"Bright Eyes!" Johnathon grinned as he came out of his office and gave her a hug and kiss. "Welcome home! And you brought somebody?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:13 pm

She came out of her workshop, patchwork kitten on her shoulder.

"Aurora! And who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:33 pm

A huge smile was administered to the both of them as they emerged, hugging the little girl. She had shyly given a little wave, then hidden her face in Aurora's chest.

"I don't know her name - I call her dolly. Cuz she's sooo cute. Like a doll, right?" Aurora pet the little girl's hair affectionately. "And I brought you presents!"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:37 pm

"She's adorable. How did you get her? And presents? You shouldn't have"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:39 pm

She stepped closer, smiling to the girl.

"You going to need me to draw up papers so we can keep her?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:45 pm

"I found her in Disneyworld - she was lost, and had these bruises." She pulled the little girl's sleeve up, the marks obviously where a parent had roughly grabbed and pulled. "Anyway, I asked if she wanted to stay with me and she nodded. So I'm keeping her."

Blue eyes drifted to meet Razor's as she nodded, "That would be wonderful."

She set the little girl down, then opened up the bags, beginning to pull out numerous items purchased from the park. Light up wands, expensive dishes and glasses, sparkly headbands, attire from bulky T-shirts to adorable adult sized Princess dresses and Pirate coats, a set of four swords, a chest with cheap, fake pirate treasure in it.. just to name a few.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:47 pm

Johnathon picked up the little girl and smiled at her. "Hello Dolly. I think you will like it here with us."

He smiled at the gifts and pulled on one of the t-shirts and hefted one of the toy swords before slapping Raz0r's bottom with it. "Hey! This is fun!"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:51 pm

She laughed, but ignored the swat in favor of smiling to the girl.

"Love, what name would you like to have? It can be yours forever."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:56 pm

She blinked up at Razor with those adorable doe eyes, pursing her lips together for a minute. Her eyes flitted around the room, over the presents, before she smiled brightly up at the Nosferatu.

"Ariel." She almost whispered in a cute, squeaky little tone.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 1:59 pm

She grinned.

"Ariel Stefan. Perfect. And how old are you? When's your birthday?"

Because keeping details the same would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:03 pm

The little one held up her index finger as if she'd been trained, but seemed unable to compute the question of when her birthday was.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:05 pm

She chuckled.

"We'll make you a summer baby, then. You seem close to two."

She kissed the little one's cheek.

"Welcome home, Ariel."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Johnathon smiled but said nothing. The logistics of the mortal baby could be dealt with later. "Do modern birth records have fingerprints ?"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 2:29 pm

She nodded.

"I can get those later. It'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Aurora squealed with delight, picking the little girl up in an affectionate hug, topped off with a spin. Giggles spilled from both of them, and once Aurora slowed to a stop her eyes found Razor and Jonathon's gazes, respectively. "So I can keep her?"
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 pm

"Yup" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 1:34 am

She nodded.

"Within the week I'll have a birth certificate stating she came out of your womb. You can keep her."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:59 am

Her eyes lit up as she kissed the chubby cheeks of the child, nuzzling her nose to the girl's. "Thank you thank you thank you, you two are the best ever!" Came the excited exclamations.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:29 am

Johnathon smiled. "It makes you happy Aurora. You do so much for us, and have been through so much lately "
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:37 pm

She smiled and moved to curl under John's arm, her face happy to see the happiness on Aurora's.

"You'll just have to baby proof the house, and we'll have to remember to keep doors closed on the work shops. But you're family, love. This is what family does."
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Johnathon squeezed razor close. "She's right. You are family. I even got Ganic chewed out for his stupid with you. "
Back to top Go down
Aurora Stefan
Elder
Aurora Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 pm

Her smile brightened to the both of them as she set the adorable child down, running up to hug both Razor and Johnathon in as large of a hug as her petite, slender arms could manage. "I love you, you guys are the BEST!"

Then she turned, picked up the little girl, and headed up to her room, where she assumedly would get the child set up.
Back to top Go down
Johnathon Grant
Methuselah
Johnathon Grant

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:30 pm

"Run along love" he said returning the hug. "And welcome home"
Back to top Go down
Nobody's Raz0r
Methuselah
Nobody's Raz0r

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:27 pm

She returned the hug with a smile.

"Love you too, hon. I'll get right on that identity."

And with a quick kiss for John, she was off to get started. These things took time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven   Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honeys, I'm HOME! - Johnathon's Haven
Page 1 of 1