Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:01 pm

No smile or giggles this time - she shoved him roughly, barking one order: "Stop."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Marvin raised an eyebrow and paused. "Ok... I see I found a button. I won't treat you like property... I made that mistake before. So I can deal with boundaries,but let's hear them all now, so we don't wind up having a three hundred year hate fest like your last one eh?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:12 pm

She smiled sweetly to him, placing gentle hands on either side of his face. "I don't like being ordered around - I like being asked my opinion. I like being treated like an equal, I like being given pretty things and money to buy pretty things, and I like control." She leaned in to kiss his lower lip softly. "Do that, and I'll be your loyal servant forever."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Marvin smiled warmly and gave her a gentle kiss.

"I think we can do that love. I will treat you as an equal as much as possible. You know how you are considered in this society, but beyond what I can't control we will have equality. Run the house as you wish in a prudent fashion. I'll make sure you have money, and I'm arranging a sale of your drugs to a powerful Nos. In fact, I suspect you can make a good bit of money that way. That is something I wanted to bring up with you actually. Do you want to actually do something like that? "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 11:06 pm

"Duh, that's how I get what money I can now."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:02 am

"Well I won't stop you from getting income and can help you invest it. Would you care to see him tonight love? "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 am

"Sure!" She exclaimed, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 9:38 am

"Ok then Celeste " he smiled "do you still have those samples you showed me? Whatever cash or the like you get is yours of course. I intend to try and get some boons for.bringing your services to him though. You know how such things work "

https://crimsonmasque.rpg-board.net/t3134-sales-call#119683
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:49 pm

Once they were back home, Marvin started to run a warm bubble bath for Celeste.

"So here is one for you... I enjoy seeing a pretty girl swing her ass around. Decorative if you will. You got a problem with being in the buff if I keep you decorated?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Celeste raised a judgmental brow, glancing at Marvin. "You want me naked?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:54 pm

"Well, it wouldn't hurt my feelings, if it didn't yours. Call it an odd kink. I won't force it on you though. But if you want to enjoy this bath properly, it might be a good idea" he chuckled as he added scented bubbles
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:57 pm

She stuck her tongue out at him. "A compromise, then. You may watch me bathe, and massage my naked body with scented oil, and I get to wear at least some manner of clothes the rest of the time."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 pm

"Hrrmmm that sounds agreeable. Although the less you wear, the more I'm inclined to bite you" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:08 pm

She grinned cheekily, "So are you encouraging me to bathe in a swimsuit and receive my massage in pajamas?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:13 pm

"Well that would just be no fun for either of us, now would it? " he grinned.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:17 pm

"Oh, I dunno." She teased him playfully, beginning to unbutton her blouse. "I can have fun doing just about anything.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:23 pm

"Well that should make for an interesting relationship. I'll tell you what... if you take on a decorative unclad roll around company, I'll buy you a new car."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:51 am

"Around company only? How about I find an outfit that satisfies - I won't be in the buff, but close to it."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 am

"That will work. Sometimes hiding the right stuff is more pleasing than showing it all. Now there is one other thing. The torreador, Cass. She's a friend, as is her lover Charlie. I'd appreciate it if you left them from your schemes, as well as any family. "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:45 am

She blinked cutely at him, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't know why you'd think I'd mess with kindred.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:12 pm

"Awww that's sooo precious..." he chuckled while kissing her nose.

"Just a wild guess."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:25 pm

She stared up at him with bright eyes, a disturbed look over her features, "Marvin, I'm serious, what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:28 pm

"Cass' boy toy, the mortal? Eh, never mind then. Just leave family, and Cass' circle alone and I'm reasonably happy" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:10 pm

"Aww, I want you to be super happy.." She frowned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Marvin grinned and scooped Celeste up into his arms "I am rather happy dear. I have a dry Yankee sense of humor sometime. Now let's get you all pampered eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next