Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven Empty
PostSubject: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:42 am

Marvin pulled up and showed Celeste inside his home.

"Make yourself comfortable love.  Oh... hang on. Let's get this process going" he said as he slit his wrist with a small penknife and invited her to drink.

Last edited by Storyteller on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:02 am

She was on him in the blink of an eye, her mouth pressed to his wrist, as though she were starving for the blood. She drank, and drank deeply, a soft sound coming from her lips as his vitae trickled down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:22 am

Marvin let her drink until she was satisfied, and then gently withdrew his wrist and healed himself.

"I"m sorry I'm not as powerful as Antoinette..."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:32 am

Passion alit her eyes, and she reached up to grab his chin. She wasn't intending to harm, just guide his gaze down to lock with hers.

"Don't ever demean yourself in comparison with her, ever." Her tone was quiet, though the intensity behind it was intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Marvin smiled "Love, I'm just telling you I'm not an Elder like she is. That's all. Now let's get you unpacked and settled in. Take a look around eh?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:57 am

She smiled sheepishly at him, "I don't really have anything to unpack.. I.. um.. Antoinette did things differently.." She shrugged shyly, beginning a hurried exploration of the place.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 am

"Do you have money?" he said with a raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 am

"I have some resources, yes, but she would not let me use them for myself."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:24 pm

"Ok love, I want you to go on a shopping trip tomorrow. I'll give you a couple thousand and spend your resources as you wish but maintain what you have. Then we are going to pay a visit to a Nos. "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Her eyes widened, "A couple thousand for what?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:43 pm

He shrugged "clothes, books,music, makeup. Whatever. Personal effects. Whatever you want to setup housekeeping. "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:24 am

She nodded slowly. "Are.. are you sure?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:27 am

Marvin gently put his hands on Celeste's shoulders and looked straight into her eyes. "Yes Celeste love. I'm sure. Look, I'm an insane vampire. We both know that. My last ghoul I kept naked and wearing a collar with a nametag and little bell on it. But I'm not going to deny you the basic or even the good things in life. You might be property, but this is also home, and I don't want to live with an unhappy ghoul. Ok?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 am

She smiled, nodding. "Okay, then I'll go shopping."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:23 am

"So tell me about your life as a Scottish witch "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:48 am

Celeste looked a bit taken aback at the abruptness of the question, but quickly recovered. "Well.. I've always that 'witchly' appearance.. fair skin, unnaturally perfect teeth, bright eyes, red hair.. I was experimenting with herbs, and other things, I was incredibly intelligent for being as young as I was, and a woman. I concocted a paste that brought fevers down.. fevers were killing people in our village, a plague was going around, and peoples fevers would go up and up and up until they couldn't sustain themselves.. I did it for my daughter.. she was so sick already.."

Celeste paused a moment, a flash of anger flashing through her eyes. "So they burned her in front of me - made me watch as they burned a witch's spawn." She shut her eyes, inhaling deeply as she remembered, her heart pounding as the anger, the fear, the love of her daughter rushed back. "They tied me up against her charred little frame atop the tower of kindle and wood they had made.. and as they went to light it.. a shriek sounded throughout the camp."

She shivered visibly, "A flash of black cloth burst through the city, and with demonic claws bared, the onlookers of the execution quickly became a bloody mess of executed. Antoinette untied me, and took me home."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:37 am

"Primitive savages " he muttered "and yet you grew to hate her? I'm just trying to understand you and your past "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:50 am

"She saved me for my knowledge, she only wanted to use me. What I thought was love was a twisted lust for the power I saw she possessed, and through the years the resentment has built stronger and stronger until.. I couldn't take it anymore."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:38 pm

Marvin nodded and gave Celeste a little squeeze. "Well it was your knowledge that drew me in too, but I'm compassionate and think you are worth taking care of and treating well. Tell me exactly what knowledges you have right now? And do you know what generation Antoinette is? Because I cannot maintain your disciplines at a high level unfortunately."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 am

"I don't know which generation she is.. I know a bit of everything, though my strong points are computers, investigations, science, the street, security, and driving like a pro." She smiled a little at him.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:10 am

"Oh you are precious" he smiled. "It's almost as if you were made for me. "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:23 am

She laughed, leaning in to kiss his nose. "Maybe I was."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:38 am

Marvin's response was to see if the ghoul was ticklish
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 10:40 am

She squirmed a bit under him, giggling and pushing him away half-heartedly. "None of that!"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:12 pm

Marvin let go of Claudette with a grin, and then suddenly pounced on her again. "But you make such cute noises when I do this..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next