Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:58 am

"I love it when you sweet talk me," She smiled brightly at him, reaching out of the tub to poke him on the nose, leaving a small cluster of bubbles there.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:17 am

Marvin bent over, and scooped her up in his arms, lifting her from the tub, before wrapping a large plush towel around the ghoul and scrubbing her dry.

"Mah pet" he teased gently "All mines"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:21 am

She grinned to him, "As long as you treat pet good, then yes. Otherwise, she runs out the window and you never see her again." A sadistic, sweet grin crossed her features. "Isn't that right?"
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:25 am

Marvin kissed her nose after scooping her back up in his arms. "Don't you worry about that dear, with your brains and my skills, we'll both be living high and pretty in no time flat."

Carrying her into the bedroom, Marvin laid Celeste face down on the bed and came back fairly soon with some scented oils. "Now relax and let me get you smelling nicer. When was the last time a domitor did this for you?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 1:35 am

"Never," Celeste muttered softly, "I've always had Antoinette, remember? She'd cut me so deep I'd bleed out. A few times she threatened to not heal me back up, not to let me use my blood." She sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:09 am

Gently he started rubbing the oil into her back, working slowly down her body.

"She felt she couldn't control you any other way? Yes, I can see how someone like her would feel that way, although it would have been simpler to just have someone dominate you"

He shrugged as he gently massaged her shoulders "I'm not inclined to force you though, so there will be no bleeding out or withholding food. Make sure you do some good shopping tomorrow eh?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:19 am

She smiled brightly at him, "I will."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:31 am

Once done with her back and legs, he gently turned the ghoul over and started on her front.

"No tickling, I promise. I do ask for an early evening jolt of caffeine in your system. My last ghoul I drank two units from each night. Not enough to impair her, but enough to keep me topped up and going. I trust the same arrangement won't bother you?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:39 am

Celeste nodded, "Lucky you- I love caffeine."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 am

Marvin leaned over and gently nuzzled Celeste's face "Have I told you what a gem you are in the last five minutes or so? Get some cooking equipment if you need anything special, the whole vampire bachelor lifestyle doesn't lead to a well equipped kitchen."

"No garlic though" he said with a perfectly straight face
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:49 am

She chuckled at him, "I'm glad, and I will.

"Tony didn't like garlic either."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:54 am

"I'm teasing" he laughed as he leaned over and gently put his fangs into one of her nipples for a moment before releasing them again

"Eat what or whomever you want, please as long as it makes you happy."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 am

She giggled a bit, patting Marvin's cheek gently. "Oh, you're so clever."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:44 am

He snorted "And you are so cute when you are patronizing. We are going to get along famously love. Have you ever had pizza?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 12:14 pm

She made a face, "It's sooo spicy, I hate pizza."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm

"Heh, ok. What do you like anyway? You said she mostly kept you underfed?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 4:15 pm

"I don't know. I ate dry oatmeal and jerky and water, for the most part."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Finishing with the oil, Marvin stripped down to his boxers, and after tucking in the ghoul, got into bed next to her, holding the now floral scented Celeste close to him.

"I'm sorry love. I'm sure you'll find plenty of things you like. Try a bit of everything. Get some bacon and eggs..."

His face brightened "Get some bacon, eggs, potatoes, green peppers and a yellow onion. Salt, pepper, bread and butter and I'll cook you breakfast tomorrow evening."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

She nuzzled warmly against his cold frame, nodding some. "Okay, deal.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:38 pm

"I can't do this often for obvious reasons, but tonight I'll be warm for you" he said while kissing her softly and spending the blood to warm his body.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:56 pm

She gave a gentle sigh, cuddling closer to him. "You're so good to me, Marvin.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"You are worth it love. I'll see you in the evening, ok?"

He smiled and gave her another soft kiss,while holding her close.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:37 pm

She yawned softly, "See you in the evening.." Before lulling off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5