Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 8:09 am

She nodded, hugging him around his neck. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:20 am

"So" he smiled as he gently undressed her "Bubble baths in, tickle monster out eh?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 10:58 am

"That's probably for the best.." She smiles sweetly, kissing his nose and allowing him to undress her.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:20 am

"What's your favorite scent by the way ?" After he finished undressing her , Marvin gently picked picked up and placed the ghoul in the now bubble laden tub.
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:25 am

She let out a soft sigh as she sunk into the bubbles, "Mm, roses.. I love roses.." She pulled the bubbles up over her body, seeming to truly relish them.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:32 am

"I'll get you some rose water then. And why don't you get some rose bushes for the house "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:58 am

She nodded, yawning softly, "How much can I spend on your card? I don't want the card company to shut the card off before I have everything I need.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 pm

"Keep it around five grand and you'll be fine. " Marvin smiled and leaned over to stroke her hair. "Getting sleepy love? Mmm how often do you need to drink from me anyway since there is no point trying to bond you ?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 1:08 pm

She gave a shrug, "At least twice a week would be good.." She continued to sink down until her head was under the water, blowing soft bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Marvin gently stirred the water with his hand "We can do that. Mmmm, do you have an issue with presenting yourself on a table as dinner now and then? I mean like laying on the table with a place setting and napkins when I feed?"

Oh yes, this Malkavian had some weird bents

"You know" he laughed "Part of me is wondering why I'm negotiating with a ghoul, and part of me thinks that it's going to be quite fun to have you around."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:24 am

She came up enough to respond, "You're negotiating because I am the best.." She giggled softly, "And why don't you get another ghoul for all these weird quirks you have? I'll be your efficient ghoul, she can be your kinky one."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:08 pm

That brought laughter and a slightly sad smile. "Well, she was kidnapped by The Old Carnival... a very good ghoul actually. An excellent pet. Well then, we'll have you be the efficient one, and I'll keep my weird kinks away from you as much as possible, eh love?"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:21 pm

She nodded, cupping a handful of bubbles and blowing them gently from her grasp as they daintily flew from her hands, floating softly back into the tub. "Just get a new one, seriously."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:23 pm

Marvin leaned over and stroked her face. "Got a new one, I suspect you'll be all I need. Toys are fun, but sometimes one wants something a bit more."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:35 pm

She nearly purred, turning her cheek into his touch. "I'm glad I'm more, Marvin.."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:47 pm

"You are very much the jungle cat" he chuckled while caressing her face "Attractive, dangerous and safe to be around when the right conditions are met."
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:58 pm

She gave a nod, giggling softly, "Yeah, just keep me happy and you can keep me."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 1:47 pm

"I plan too. Precious little chance in this life to have a willing partner. So what kind of car do you want ? I've an aston Martin the old ghoul drove"
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:08 pm

She got a sour look over her features, "Oh good, hand-me-downs?" She feigned a swoon. "You really do care."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:39 pm

"I thought I would ask before I sold it or went back to driving it. What do you want ?"

A smirk crossed his rugged features. " if I had up and sold it , you probably would have wanted it after all. "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 2:47 pm

"I want an ETV.." She spoke quickly, a large smile brightening her features. "In dark blue."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 pm

"Not sure what that is , but as soon as I can buy you one , I will. Just be a bit patient while I get new revenues coming in. "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:04 pm

She nodded a bit, "Deal."
Back to top Go down
Marvin
Methuselah
Marvin

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:12 pm

"So how are you with selling the services of a black hat hacker who also builds spy gear? I'm setting up shop and there is a bitchy nos who does some of the same work. "
Back to top Go down
AST Eve
Methuselah
AST Eve

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 3:16 pm

She quirked a brow, tilting her head. "Bitchy nos? Really? Every Nos I've ever met has been either pleasant or humorless. I've never met a mean one.. why don't you guys just work together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven   Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home with the new ghoulie - Marvin's Haven
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next