Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to Work (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

Back to Work (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:25 am

She smirked.

"I was Embraced there. It's actually just that bad."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 10:31 am

"Ahh fair. I was meddling in the Civil War too. So I have latent patriotic memories on top of it all. "

Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:33 am

She made a sound and waved a hand.

"Psh. Nobody cares about the Civil War anymore."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:37 pm

"We are in the South. " he chuckled "There are entire industries devoted to it"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:25 am

She shook her head and took another drink from the bottle in her hand.

"Hell no, not here. Maybe in Georgia. They might care there. But nobody here cares."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 10:51 am

"We are in a thin area of civilization I think"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:23 pm

She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"No, you're just too hung up on the past to deal with the present. Look at me - I just got slapped around and stabbed by a guy from my past and I'm pretty much over it already. Yeah, I'm getting drunk," that's a joke, she was well past drunk, "...but I'm not dwelling on it. I'm telling you that nobody gives a fuck about the Civil War anymore except for you. What you did in the 1860s amounts to jack and shit today. Nobody cares."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 12:43 pm

"Tiny observation on why I like London and a less than sarcastic commentary on elements of southern culture. "

He frowned and looked at his ring "Does this really make me look gay?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 10:00 am

She shrugged both shoulders.

"I don't know. I don't know how to be gay."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 7:01 pm

"I don't either... I'm not even sure I know how to be married. I'm not even sure who officiates. The Pope or something?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 10:27 am

She giggled at that.

"Whoever has a license to officiate that you want to. I kinda just did a google search and found a pretty one."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:20 am

"We haven't even set a date... OK so this tree? So I give a hundred bucks to the hospital and then what?"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:26 am

She smiled.

"You bring the proof of your donation in and based on how much you donate, you get things. $20 will get you two free drinks, $50 will get you two pitchers and $100 will get you a gallon - your choice on the booze. This includes body shots if that's your thing."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 11:42 am

Victor wrinkled his nose at the thought of body shots. Not his thing. Still, he fumbled with his phone long enough to make an online donation and showed her the transaction before laughing . "One gallon works, not going to take you for the hundred gallons I could with this . Give the body shot to some creepy student "
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 2:58 am

She snorted softly.

"You've clearly never done a shiver shot in your life. What do you want a gallon of?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:02 am

"No. I have weirdly conflicting moral standards on sexuality and promiscuity, but for some reason that offends my delicate sensibilities."

Victor was laughing, he just had his ways and stuck with them.

"Umm... Scotch? Everyone else at home gives me funny looks over rum so I always have plenty for myself."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:06 am

Her brow rose.

"You sure you can handle scotch?"
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:08 am

Victor narrowed his eyes.

"Got any of the good stuff? I'll show you how well I can handle Scotch"
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:10 am

She stumbled as she made her way behind the bar (still drunk) and reached into a locked cabinet down near the floor. Coming up with a bottle, she put it on the bar in front of him.

"Have to pay a ton to get that. Don't try to slam it, it's a drink to savor. And it's the Kindred-friendly version."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:11 am

Victor poured himself a glass and raised it in toast.

"Cheers" he took a slow sip and smiled "Not bad..."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:12 am

She snorted a laugh and drank from her own bottle again.

"That's fifty-year-old scotch. Show it the respect it bloody deserves."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:14 am

"I'm a nearly two hundred year old Ventrue. This fine beverage is currently showing me the respect my clan is due by making me feel all warm and tingly inside. Rather good stuff. I'll even say very good."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:15 am

She smirked.

"Easy there, boyo," she said, sounding remarkably like her father when she called him 'boyo'. "You're not used to the whisky. It'll hurt you if you're not careful."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 3:17 am

"Yes Joseph" he smirked while savoring the drink. "I'm going to enjoy this one and cherish the memories of it for some time."
Back to top Go down
Griselda Johns
Methuselah
Griselda Johns

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 10:12 am

Her nose wrinkled when she laughed.

"That's not an insult."

She knew that he meant her father. Which is why she was laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to Work (open)   Back to Work (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to Work (open)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next