Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work is a fun place! (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:12 pm

"Well," she said, looking at her glass. "Right now, just this soda water and some company for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:14 pm

"Being alone is not pleasant"
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 6:15 pm

"Oh, it can be. Sometimes everyone needs a little alone time. Too much time around others can tire someone out."

((I'm pausing to wait for Ali to catch up. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:56 pm

Ali kept cleaning glasses listening, with a nod of her head to agree with the young lady, "And some need people to recharge." with a smile back at her. "People are as different as snow flakes."
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 7:52 pm

"That they are," she said, smiling to them both. "So, here I am. Odd to see someone in my condition in a place like this. But it's nice and familiar."

((So sorry for the hiatus. Back on track.))
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:02 pm

"Bars? Use to work in one?" with a nod to her.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:05 pm

She nodded. "Not one unlike this one, actually."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:09 pm

"oh really was it a local club or you just moved here when you got with child?" just making small talk while she kept cleaning behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:11 pm

"Next town over," she said, taking a sip of her club soda. "4 nights a week. I brought in a couple a grand each week. It was good times."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 8:16 pm

"Don't pull in that much but I'm the manager so I try to leave the tips for the staff." with a smile at her.
Back to top Go down
AST Killinger
Admin
AST Killinger

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 9:50 am

"Well, they are lovely here," she smiled. The very pregnant lady leaned back a little, just as a foot popped out against the skin of her belly, through her thin shirt. "There he goes again. It must be the music."
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 12:17 am

"Wow does he do that often?" looking at the foot on her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Victor Steele
Methuselah
Victor Steele

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:42 am

Victor smiled, cute baby was cute. He thought Miyu might even make a silly happy face at the lively little child were she here.
Back to top Go down
Ali Laguna
Methuselah
Ali Laguna

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 8:37 pm

"Oh you have a lively one there.' with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Work is a fun place! (open)    Work is a fun place!  (open)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Work is a fun place! (open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3