Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Place, Old Friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

New Place, Old Friend Empty
PostSubject: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:30 pm

Robert pulled the car up outside, "A dive, huh?" He looked at her skeptically, "Well I'm certainly surprised.". He chuckled playfully, his tone light and entertained.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:34 pm

"My dive." She corrected, grinning as she stepped out of the car and began to walk inside.

The place was.. sketch, to say it kindly. A trash can was knocked over off to the side of the building, trash scattered as if raccoons had rummaged through it. Soggy leaves were practically pasted to the ground, making it slick, and one the 'u' in the small neon sign flickered off every so often.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:38 pm

He looked at her skeptically, "Your dive?". He seemed impressed, as he looped an arm around her waist casually. "What are you going to do with it?"
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:40 pm

"I've done it." She spoke in a breathy tone, pressing herself against them as she walked them inside. He'd note no bouncer as they walked in. The poor lighting did little to compliment the dancers, half heartedly giving raunchy routines. None of the waitstaff even looked at them, and the low rumble of a blown-out speaker could be heard mixed in with the music.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Robert let her guide the way, his hand holding her close against him as they walked through the dirty establishment. He looked around, but returned his gaze to her. By the direct way she moved, he didnt think this was what she meant and his anticipation grew. "Curiouser and curiouser."
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:34 pm

She led him back to a very small private room, pressing him against the back wall. Her body moved against his as she shut the door, then locked it. There was a mechanical click and the room began to lower like an elevator.
Back to top Go down
Robert Benson
Methuselah
Robert Benson

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 2:41 pm

He looked down at her, "Tight squeeze." He chuckled lightly brushing his hand through her red hair. "I always did love the classics." He winked at her.
Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:08 pm

[continued here]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place, Old Friend   New Place, Old Friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Place, Old Friend
Page 1 of 1