Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:32 am

"Sure thing, I'll leave the door open, just come on in. I'm trying to see if I can find anything online to go on" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 11:47 am

"Sure, go ahead. Just... Just be safe."

She hung up the phone and was on her way.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 2:08 pm

"Don't worry. I'll be here" she answered and waited until Cassiel hung up before putting the phone away and continuing to search the net while waiting for her friend.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:19 am

After a bit of digging online, she did happen to find that the picture of the happy couple she had found, the one on the deck of the yacht? The woman in the picture was named Danielle.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Another name to go on was a good thing, though maybe Cassiel would be better at digging up info than her. After all, the Rose was better with computers than the blonde was.

So for now, she simply opted for waiting until Cassie got there.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Cass drove like a bat out of hell. Not that that wasn't normal. But her tires screeched as she braked and she was on time. She got out of the truck and knocked, holding a small, cloth bag in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 3:35 am

The door was quickly opened by the slightly surprised caitiff.
"Sheesh, Cassie. How many traffic laws did you break to get here this fast?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 am

"All of them?"

And she probably wasn't lying. Not like she didn't break the traffic laws all the time anyway.

"So, you've just been talking to it via the Ouija? Or has it... manifested itself?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:39 am

"Relax... deep breath" she stepped aside with a smile and let Cassie in before closing the door behind them.

"I saw the ghost, or, something that I think was the ghost, in the car on the way home after buying it. Just a brief glimmer really, after I heard voices over the radio. That's why I decided to try the Oujia board, because I can't really speak to spirits and I thought it was worth a shot" Teddy explained.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:42 am

With a nod, she came in and put the cloth bag down, taking her Ouija-like rock-- yes, a rock-- out of the bag with her own homemade planchette. 

"And what did the wraith say?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 9:48 am

"That he's the father of the man I bought the car from. That he can't move on because he has to protect his son from the man with the knife. From what I've found out so far, it seems his son possibly witnessed a murder and that the killer might still be after him" Teddy said as she sat down by the table and watched the things Cassie was placing out.
"I did some research, it's on the computer she waved in the direction of the lap top.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 5:33 pm

"Okay, what is his name? His son's name? Does the wraith know who killed him?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:06 pm

"Patterson" she said. "And he said his son saw someone named Danielle get killed" at which point she pulled the lap top over and showed her the picture. "Her name is Danielle" and she'd show her what else she'd found and how it connected to the wraith's son's job.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:10 pm

She raised a brow. "And the murderer? Is the there no info on that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 6:13 pm

"He told me it happened at his son's work. Man with knife was what I was told, but I haven't got a name yet" Teddy said.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:13 pm

"Alright, I will see what I can find," she said as she sat with the computer and began some basic searches. "Do you have the paperwork for the car you bought? I might be able to find some extra information if I have a full name, former registration number or license plate number. Patterson isn't a unique name to search police databases for."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 am

The basic searching wasn't all that helpful. She did find out the same information Teddy found on her basic search, however.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:19 am

She sighed. "Yeah, I'm not gonna get any further without extra info. Hey, where does this dude live? I could just go spy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:34 am

Well, she grabbed her papers and handed them to Cassie as she gave her the address.
"He seemed like a nice guy when I spoke to him at least, I'd hate to see something bad happen to him. And his dad deserves a bit of peace... I'm guessing he's bound or whatever you wanna call it, to this existence through the car outside"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:10 am

"Alright... See this?" She held up the ouija rock. "If you have to talk to him, use this. In the meantime, I think I need to go get in this guy's head and see what I can see," she said as she took the papers. "I can't make any promises, though. I can't say that I will be there and get what's needed or that anyone will be there if this murderer comes for him. But there's just going to have to be some trust on this wraith's part that people are doing what they can."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:40 am

The blonde nodded.
"You know though, I did't ask you for help to have you have to do everything?" she smiled. "I just figured, well, you're my best friend and you wouldn't think me completely insane for wanting to figure this out. I want to work with you, not chuck all of this onto your shoulders" Teddy said.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 8:49 am

"Well, I don't mean to act like I'm taking it away," if color could have come to her cheeks, it probably would have.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:00 am

"That's not what I meant either" she chuckled. "I just meant I didn't mean to make it all into your responsibility" the blonde smiled. "Like: here's a ghost and a murder mystery, I'm gonna go bake cookies, have fun"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:41 am

"I know," she shook her head with a laugh. "Sorry... tunnel vision..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 pm

"No sweat, just making sure you don't bury yourself neck deep right away" she smiled, tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next