Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:07 pm

"People change Cassie... there's nothing wrong in that but those around you might need a little time to get used to it. As do probably you" she said softly. "And Estaban... He must be in a dark place right now. With what happened to his Sire and his sister" and she had no clue what was up with Griselda and Chase, she just... preferred not commenting on it. "But that doesn't give him the right to go after you because he thinks he's being threatened" she frowned. "And you know that for what little it's worth, Id stand with you if your Sire decided to pitch in with the bitching"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:08 pm

"That's just it... I don't know what she would do. She's been so... so civil... I don't know what to expect. At all. It's scary, nothing's the same. The situation, the people, me... not of it's the same..."

And her phone dinged. "Ooh, Facebook..." 
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Oooh, Facebook could wait as a black tentacle wrapped around the cellphone and pulled it out of reach and in under the seat.
"Things change, Cassie. And while I find it exceedingly hard to believe Jennica could be here for any other reason than to be a total bitch and then some, she might actually.. you know... be trying" maybe.
"We though haven't changed, as friends we're still the same and I have your back as best I can. I always will"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Of course, Cass' hand went chasing after the phone. But that was habit. She kept talking as if nothing was happening. "I want it to be the way it was..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Teddy pulled her into a hug, so she couldn't chase the phone.
"The only way is forward. There's no going back" she knew that. For better or worse, all you could do was move forward.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:19 pm

"But that's the beauty of it! You can! You can go back! When I went with Lad Nah through astral, there was all sorts of things she said, we saw... Anything is possible..." Okay, so she sounded like a crazy person...
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:22 pm

"Ever seen a time travel movie?" really, crazy or not, Teddy was still there. "Shit always happen when you try to change the past" always, always, always.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 pm

"But this is different, Teddy... Maybe it's not so much turning back time as it is... recapturing what was lost. I could be human again..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Human...

The blonde had no clue what to say to that, honestly. Which was punctuated by the goldfish look she did so well.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 6:33 pm

"That's what I want, Teddy..."

That's all she ever wanted...
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:17 am

It was a desire she could understand. But it was also one of those things that could never be, now wasn't it?

"Oh, Cassie... I..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:01 pm

"Kindred seem to be able to do everything else. Why not this?!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:15 pm

"I-I..." had no real answer that wasn't like taking a cannon to her dream.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 pm

"So... I'll find a way..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:09 pm

"I love you, Cassie. Okay? No matter what..." even if this was a dream that couldn't come to pass and just thinking it was.. a bit on the crazy side.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:38 pm

"I love you, too, Teddy..." She knew that look, though. Maybe she was insane.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Didn't matter if she was crazy, because the blonde would treat her no differently. It was just that becoming human was so... well, let's face it, far fetched. Then again. You had to aim high right?

She smiled.
"Hey... you're stubborn enough"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 11:40 am

"Stubborn doesn't necessarily mean you'll exist long enough to achieve your goals, though."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:52 am

"Still stubborn enough to try I reckon" she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:22 am

"Well... I won't try without having all the information, how about that?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:30 pm

"I'll support you no matter what, you know that right?" that would never change.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:58 pm

"I do know... I just worry that you think I'm losing it."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 am

She shrugged her shoulders lightly.
"If I thought you were going completely bonkers I'd tell you" she smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:03 pm

"Would you? Because I feel as if people are walking on egg shells," which was truthful. She wasn't accusatory, but she was becoming paranoid in her old age.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:17 am

"You're just a little crazy, but that's normal so you're still okay" Teddy reassured her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next