Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:56 pm

"Well, at that time, my couch was technically Jamie's couch," she snorted. "But you're welcome anytime, dear. Really."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:01 pm

"Thanks" she smiled. "Though, heh... Ive grown weird..." the blonde said, focusing on the road. "I sleep so heavy, heavier than most of us actually. But... when I have to sleep without Medwyn there, I can barely get any rest at all"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:03 pm

"That's because sleep and rest aren't the same thing. I was pretty much a zombie while Alex was gone, so I understand."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:08 pm

She nodded and looked over at her again.
"I'm so glad you made it back... both of you..." Teddy said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:25 pm

"Sheer willpower, I guess... Okay, so it was just dumb luck, really... Not something I want to ever experience again."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:26 pm

"You're not gonna have to do something like that again" Teddy said softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:30 pm

"Let's hope..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:31 pm

"Hey, in the end, that's what we do all the time. Take a chance and hope" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 pm

"Yeah, just on a much grander scale," which was heart wrenching sometimes, just to think about it.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:33 pm

Teddy chewed on her lip and gave a small nod, knowing what she meant.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:34 pm

She was quiet for a few moments, just enjoying the sound of the breeze. She'd become accustomed to this quiet and a part of her relished in it. "I'm going to Italy for a week," she said finally.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:48 pm

"Yeah?" Italy, that had been a while since. "That sounds lovely, you and Alex both going?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 4:50 pm

"Yeah. It won't really be vacation, but... It will be nice, either way. I'm glad he wants to go with me. I don't think I could stand being away from him for a whole week. I'm not ready for that, yet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:03 pm

"Even if you're there on business it will be a vacation from this place. That still makes it sort of a vacation" trying to look at the positives here!
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:03 pm

"Toreador politics..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:14 pm

He opened her mouth, there was a pause, and then all that made it out was: "Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:24 pm

"It might be good," she tried to sound positive. "If I get there and it wasn't some kind of joke, then it should be good. I've been invited there to meet some other artists. I'm just not sure how I feel about that yet."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:33 pm

"Oh... oh! The Toreador guy at the event!" finally her braincells were catching up. "That's a great thing isn't it? Like, that's a big deal within the Clan, right?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:34 pm

"I'm not exactly sure what it is... The guy's famous and well respected in the clan, that's for sure. But so are others... And some of those others turned out to be real pricks."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:42 pm

"So? Screw those guys" she shrugged. "Sure, he's Toreador and that counts against him" the blonde sort of smirked. "But I know a Toreador who makes all the petty bitches just fade into the background. So not everyone can live up to the stereotype" which meant this guy might actually be good news.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:43 pm

"I'm sort of feeling like one of those petty bitches, Teddy," she confessed. "It doesn't feel good..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:45 pm

"Oh, Cassie... no, no you're not one of them. You never have been. If you've started biting back then it's because you have to. I know you, you could never be one of them"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm

"I just don't know what to do. I have this feeling. This very bad, bad feeling... That I'm going to be the one taking all the repercussions for something that's not my doing. I can smell blood in the air, my body aches for no good reason. And my attention span is about the life cycle of a mayfly."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:50 pm

She frowned, actually pulling the truck over and parking so she could turn to face Cassiel and take her hands.
"Why? Something must've happened or been said to make you feel that way?"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 5:54 pm

"You didn't hear Estaban's defensiveness... Of course, I'm worried. I didn't come here to make enemies and I feel like I've screwed up so much. What if he goes to Jennica for help? I know I'm paranoid, but from the shit I've seen here, I feel like I have every reason to be. He lost his sire and his broodmate, he's losing everything. A person with nothing left to lose is a very dangerous kind of person. And I'm not the same person I used to be..." She frowned, turning in her seat a little. "Alex has noticed... He gives me these looks now and again, like I've lost it. Others have done it, too. I feel like something's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next