Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:05 pm

She started up the truck and pulled out from the drive way and out onto the road.
"Well... We'll keep training, both of us, so that if either of us do get in trouble, we'll be prepared. How's shadow thing going?" Teddy smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:06 pm

She just sort of shook her head. "I haven't been practicing like I should... I think I'm afraid I might get caught. But it's on the list!"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:19 pm

"Hey... I understand if you find it to be too big a risk. I just wanted to help give you an edge and that was the best edge I had to offer" the blonde said softly. "It's okay, really. I know it's a bit of a two edged thing to offer someone..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 pm

"It's not the risk, really," because it wasn't like Cass to avoid risks, at all. "Honestly, it's just having time. I guess I have more of it now, though it doesn't seem like it. I intend to practice some more this coming weekend."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:35 pm

"You got a lot on your plate right now, really, I understand. Besides, the offer's gonna be there no matter how long it takes" she smiled. "And once Alex gets off his butt and teaches you protean? I'll show you how to combine the two for the wings. If you wanna that is"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:37 pm

"I don't have any intention of asking him to teach me Protean," she shook her head. "Grace taught me the eye thing, but... I don't feel comfortable asking."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:38 pm

"So let me teach you?" she asked. "I know your dream is to fly... Let me help you reach that dream? Please?"

Last edited by Teddy Blue on Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : auto correct)
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:12 pm

After a moment, she nodded. "Of course I'll let you teach me... Of course I will."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:55 am

The blonde looked over at her friend. She realized she was probably being pushy, but she also knew how much Cassiel wanted to fly.
"Thanks" she smiled gently. "Please don't hate me for being a pushy bitch" the caitiff added with a soft chuckle, although there was a touch of seriousness to it.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:34 am

"Honey, I don't hate you," she said taking her hand. "I'm just a little... on edge. No particular reason, I guess. Just very wary."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:39 am

"Can I do anything?" you know, to help?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:58 pm

She shook her head softly. "I don't know. Just not feeling myself. I think it's a phase."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:56 pm

"Well... if you do think of something I can do, you'll let me know? I'm kinda tired of being dead meat around here and not being able to help my friends" Teddy said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:59 pm

"Tell me about it," Cass let out a long sigh. "Lots of self-involved pricks who are always right, no matter what... sons of bitches..." The string of profanities went on...
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Aaaand the blonde listened until the string of profanities eventually came to an end.
"That's... and impressive vocabulary you got there" the blonde kind of smirked.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:33 am

"Things you learn in a U.S. Navy barracks..."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:20 am

"That sounds like something you need to tell me about" because it sounded like there was a story there.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:19 pm

She laughed. "The Navy barracks? It was right after the end of World War II. I was trying to pictures of the guys being happy to be home... There was a lot of drinking, fighting over women and money. A lot of fucking," she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:44 pm

And Teddy being Teddy?
"Well, that sounds like fun" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:46 pm

"Oh, it was. First time I found out I could get drunk off of feeding on drunks. There was a lot of fun to be had. I think... My memory gets a little fuzzy."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:51 pm

"Yeeeaah enough alcohol can kinda do that to you" as could drugs. Feeding off teenagers at a rave? Hah! Bad idea.
"Bet you got some good pictures though"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 7:08 am

"A few, yeah. They're in the mosaic. The photos from the 60's get really trippy, though," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:20 pm

She thought about it for a few moments and then nodded.
"Mmm, I remember some of them. I really wanna have another look though if I can? I think my mind only managed to capture half of it when I saw it the first time" because it had been so... yeah, the blonde had been mesmerized.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:43 pm

"I have the original in the penthouse," she smiled. "I'd... rather not go to the Toreador house if I can help it. Besides, Alex is better company."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:54 pm

"I'd rather not go to the Toreador house either so we're in agreement on that. I'd love to visit you at the penthouse tough, if you and Alex don't mind of course" she nodded before letting out a low chuckle. "You know, when I first arrived here? I contemplated sending up a clockwork dragonfly to knock on the window to get your attention before asking to crash on your couch" the blonde giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach   Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knock a little harder - Sunflower Beach
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next