Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:22 am

"Yeah, well... so am I and I don't care..." she lifted a hand to cup the woman's cheek. "You're family... my family"
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:23 am

"I care... Teddy, I care. There's just little to do about it." She wiped her tears away with the back of her hand. "It's okay, though. Really, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 am

"No, it's not okay that one person gets to trample on whoever she wants. It's not okay that she's driving your self esteem into the ground. It's not okay that she's driving you away..." none of it was okay, not at all okay. "She makes Jennica look like a Saint... that's how bad it is"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:28 am

"I'm not above thinking it's me, though. I treated her so poorly when she got here. But no one saw Griselda as upset as she was like I did. I thought I needed to defend her, to tell Areron like it was." She gave a shrug. "I won't be making that mistake again. I'm not in any position to make any judgment calls, not like that. This place needs people with a backbone and people willing to bend the rules. I'm not it. I'll find a new place, when it's time. I can't spend forever trying to get back at someone when the blame lies with me."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:31 am

Teddy shook her head.
"No... no matter how you look at it she does not have the right to do what she did. She hasn't got the right to ditch people with the Carnival because it suits her. She's ungrateful, she didn't even give thanks for the efforts you and the others put into helping her with her sister. What she did to you?" she shook her head. "There's nothing that can justify her taking Alex from you and condemning him to that... You don't get to say that's your fault"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:32 am

"I was the only that could stop Alex from what he was doing. Instead, I didn't. I didn't take him seriously. How is that not my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 am

"You can't dictate what he does... what he did would've gotten her in trouble. What she did.... could've ended his life..." or worse... there was always a "or worse" with the carnival.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 pm

"But it didn't. And that's all that anyone is going to see. We have to let it go, Teddy. In order to move forward, we have to let it go."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:21 am

"But..." that woman got to get away with everything, how could she let it go? It was Luke leaving the sword hanging over their heads. "Cassie..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:42 am

"Alex and I already agreed... We have to let it go, please?' Cass had turned from being the hard-ass to practically getting on her knees and begging Teddy.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:54 am

She looked defeated. Pained and defeated. Because this horrible thing had been done to her friends and she couldn't even raise her voice about it.
"Not fair..." but she wouldn't do anything if Cassiel felt this strongly about it. The Toreador knew that.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:03 am

"I don't want to do anything or have anyone say anything that might get him taken away again..." Because that was just something she wouldn't be able to handle. And there was no telling what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:08 am

The blonde pulled her into a tight hug, arms protective around the Rose.
"Love you... I'd never do anything to hurt you..."
The blonde would die had someone taken Medwyn from her, so her friend's fears were all too real to her.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:21 am

She squeezed Teddy very tightly, hiding her face away for a moment so that she could get a hold over herself. The Caitiff could feel her nod. "Love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:24 am

"You're a good sister..." Teddy smiled weakly, though the words were heart felt. "I hope I'll still be family to you.." even if Cassiel decided to leave... God, she didn't want her to leave...
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:52 am

"You don't just stop being family, hon... You know that, don't you? You'll always be my sister. Forever."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:29 pm

"Y-yeah?" she sounded a bit choke up, though she managed to smile. "That's good..." as she honestly didn't know what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:02 pm

She kissed her forehead and pulled her back in for a tight hug. "I'm not going anywhere yet, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:06 am

"You better not, you just came home" the Caitiff said softly, returning the hug as she buried her face against Cassie's shoulder for a few.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:25 pm

"It's alright, Teddy. It's okay," she whispered, running her fingers through her hair gently. She kissed the top of her head again, holding her close. She chuckled a little as she smelled the blonde's hair. "You better tell those ferrets to stop munching on your hair. I can smell them on you."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:34 pm

It resulted in a slightly choked giggle, but it made her smile at least.
"Yeah... I smell like ferret and ferret drool half the time. Sexy, huh?" the blond laughed, wiping her face clean with the back of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 2:38 pm

"Could be worse. You could roll around in manure or smell like burnt hair. I smell worse after sleeping in the ventilation system of a house. But don't knock it, it's a great place," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 3:09 pm

"Ventilation shaft? And you tell me off when I try to hide..." she sort of smiled, giving the Rose's shoulder a weak punch. "Bad Cassiel" Teddy chided softly.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:31 pm

"Only because I know what it's like to have to dig a hole in the middle of nowhere and bury yourself. That's why I chide you," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:50 pm

"I've slept in worse places than holes in the ground" she smiled softly, pausing for a moment and drawing her breath. "You're like the big sister I never had you know?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next