Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 pm

She hadn't been smart about it. She'd been scared. She was still scared.

"This isn't about me" she tapped her friend's nose. "You, you got Alex back when no one would or could. And you came back..."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ife.no
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm

"I always do what I say I'm gonna," she nodded. Same Cass, she wasn't gonna push. "Now that that's done, there are other things needin' done. Estaban is next on my list of people to see." She grinned. "It's a short list."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:36 pm

"Oh yeah, you mentioned that" dealing with Estaban. "How do you think that's gonna work out? I mean, I don't doubt you but I sort of doubt his ability to look past his nose for more than ten seconds at a time" she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:39 pm

"Oh, it won't be pretty. But I don't care. I need to get some info on the goings on before I do it, but hey. I can do that." She seemed unworried.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:42 pm

"Hey... you just traveled half way around the world an got into a circus of doom and got Alex back..." so this? "You got my full faith and support in this"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:01 pm

"It's not that impressive. I spent a week on a shipping boat and 3 weeks in a hotel room with a shower and cable."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:07 pm

"Heh..." she shook her head. "Silly Cassie..." never giving herself credit when credit was clearly due. "And you worry about me?" really?
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:08 pm

"Do I have a reason not to?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Teddy shook her head.
"You don't need to worry about me" she smiled. "I'm okay. More than okay now that you're back"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:13 pm

She poked her nose. "Like that's ever stopped me before. But I believe you. You look well. But those sunflowers," she tsked. "Come on, let's get them watered, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:28 pm

The blond nodded to her with a smile.
"I'd like that" she really did spend too little time there.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 8:03 pm

"Got a hose out here?" She asked as she looked around and then jumped down from the roof in the back.
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:40 pm

"Yeah, just around the corner" came the reply from the Caitiff who hadn't actually jumped off the roof but suddenly stepped out from the shadows next to Cassiel. It was habit, sorry.

"I have barely worked in the garden for ages..." Teddy bit her lip and looked to Cassiel as she reached out to take her hand, giving it a light squeeze. "Thanks, Cassie. For coming back"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 8:16 pm

"It's home," she smiled gently. "I couldn't stay away."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:56 am

"I'm glad it's still home..." she knew how much the Rose tended to move around, so to hear her call someplace home was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:19 pm

"Gotta hang my hat somewhere," she gave a little shrug as she moved over to turn the water on for the house. She lifted the hose and handed it to Teddy.

"You gotta make sure you don't give 'em too much. Sunflowers like the heat."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:37 pm

She took the house as it was handed to her and nodded.

"I always liked flowers, I just never lived somewhere where I could have a garden before" she smiled as she looked at her friend. "First time I've felt I've had a home since I lost my family..."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:55 pm

"Hey, I know how that goes. How is Medwyn? Jamie?"
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:02 pm

"Medwyn is doing alright. I mean... yeah, he's himself, but he hasn't made the kind of progress with Ethan that I hoped. Then again, Ethan doesn't answer my texts or phone calls so God knows what he's up to" Teddy shrugged. "Jamie's alright, though with all the Prince duties taking up a lot of his time. Poor guy needs a break. I bet he'd be happy to see you again" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

"There's no good way for a Prince to take a break. Not one that would do him any good, that is," she half-smiled. "And Medwyn needs time. I can't see him right as rain in just a few months. But something will click for him. And don't pay Ethan any mind. He's paranoid, grumpy and all for good reason."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 3:06 pm

"I don't blame Ethan really" though she was allowed to wish he would at least answer her, if only to tell her to bugger off. "But yeah, not easy getting a break when you're the Prince and Medwyn..." she smiled softly as she went about watering the plants. "He'll find his own path. I will be there for him regardless of what it is"
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:00 pm

"Other people blame him. But I think it's good that there are those who don't. Society made him that way."

"As for Medwyn, he'll blossom. You'll be there to make sure he thrives."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:38 am

"You have a lot of faith in me" she chuckled. "Though I do try" she really did try. "Oh, I still need to teach you to play with shadows. Assuming you want to that is... I uhm.. worked out a new trick.."
Back to top Go down
Cassiel Vella
Methuselah
Cassiel Vella

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:04 pm

"I'm all ready to be a student again. Whenever you're ready, I will be," she smiled some. "Hey, reminds me, I picked up some feed for your garden. I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Teddy Blue
Methuselah
Teddy Blue

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:09 pm

"Of course I don't mind" she smiled. "I'm sure if anything the flowers will be happy for it" and Cass was one of few people she trusted to work the garden as she wished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach   Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up On the Rooftop (Teddy, open) - Sunflower Beach
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next