Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:28 am

She smiled.

"I'm a lesbian female performer with a pet tiger. The fact is, I'm pretty sure most people are afraid of me."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:48 pm

She smirked . . .

"Key word there . . . Most . . .Like me there are some who find you attractive, interesting and Smart." She smiled . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:16 am

She blushed a little bit.

"Really?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:56 pm

She nodded . . .

"I don't lie . . ." She winked.

"Does it truly surprise you that you can be called those things?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:08 am

She laughed a little.

"Actually, yeah. I'm not used to being called such things. At least, not by other women."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:14 pm

She smiled.

"Well we must change that. . ."She winked

"What is your favorite flower by the way." She gently pushed her drink aside.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:03 pm

She smiled at that.

"Tulips."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:29 pm

She smiled with a nod.

"Any favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:02 am

She laughed softly.

"Of flower or in general?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:12 am

"Both."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 pm

She smiled.

"Red tulips and overall, my favorite color is silver."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:53 pm

She nodded.

"So, I bet you love Christmas huh?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:02 pm

She grinned.

"I adore Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:38 am

"Good . . ." Oh she had a plan. "Would you like to take a walk with me, of course only if your finished." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:00 am

She smiled.

"I'd love to take a walk with you, Lorelei."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 8:55 pm

She nodded with a smile as she paid for their meal scooting out of the booth she held out her arm.

"Shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 4:03 am

She slipped her arm through Lorelei's and smiled.

"Sure. Maybe later, you can meet Loki."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 8:33 pm

She nodded.

"Sounds wonderful." She smiled and guided Alexandria out of the little hole in the wall and down the street . . . As they moved along the sidewalk people would pass them hurrying to where they needed to be.

"I'm really glad I met you."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:54 am

She smiled.

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:48 am

She stopped at a small flower shop. She held up one finger, moved inside and a few moments later came out with three perfectly beautiful red tulips and two of them where tired in a silver ribbon. She moved toward Alexandria with a smile.

"Because, I would be very bored and would have nothing pretty to look at or talk to." She winked and gently breaking the third tulips stem and placing it over her right ear in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:04 pm

She smiled at that. Truly smiled. She took the offered flowers and let Lorelei arrange the flower in her hair.

"Thank you. I'm... not used to this. So I'm sorry if I bungle it a little."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:44 am

She'd take this moment and gently moved toward her and wrapped her arms gently around Alex and with her right hand she gently touched under her chin to lift her face up to look at her.

"You're doing fine." She'd lean in to give her a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:27 pm

She seemed startled. But just a little bit. She softened a bit in Lorelei's arms, her eyes drifting closed as Lorelei came closer to her for a kiss. Then her arms were sliding around the other woman, one hand gently drifting over her back and into her hair. She hadn't been kidding; she didn't do this much. Which meant that even with one little kiss, Alexandria was trembling.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:47 pm

She didn't let go as she felt Alex's first shock then as she melted she smiled into the kiss feeling her tremble. Her soft lips pressing gently on to Alex's own. It was obvious Alex had never had some one romance and treat her nice. She kept her lips passionately pressed upon Alex's for a few more moments before breaking it as she gently leaned and whispered in her ear.

"As long as I live, I can promise you this, you'll always know how beautiful you are." She kissed her gently on the cheek and then leaned back to look at Alex.

"Would you like to go home or some where else?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:06 am

She hesitated. Hesitated for several reasons, but then she nodded.

"Home sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next