Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven Empty
PostSubject: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:20 pm

She sat back and waited. She didn't even bother to send out a telephone call or a text message, as would have been the polite thing to do. No, instead, she just Summoned her brother to her.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Title Change)
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 pm

He of course knocked on his Sire's door. His Sire obviously wanted him there and he had done this before. No big deal.

His Sire.
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:29 pm

The door was opened swiftly, and the little woman leaned against the door frame. A smirk tugged at her full lips.

"I should have known it would take you a while to get here. I nearly got bored waiting."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:49 pm

No Sire. Just little sister. Did Rosita just... Oh... this was not going to be pretty.

"Dear, I have found the young have the patience of a gnat and the skill of one as well. If you are going to call a man from his home and work the least you can do is offer him a drink little sister. Why don't you go into the kitchen and get me something? There's a dear."\
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Her brow rose as she regarded him.

"Dearest brother, do I look like your little whore? I'm sure you know where the good alcohol is kept, being that I have little doubt that you have spent much more time here than I."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:55 pm

He smiled and walked past her heading to the good stuff.

"no you don't, she's actually beautiful. And You're...available. And there is something to be said about that. So, what have you called so pleasantly little sister?"
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:00 pm

She actually threw back her head and laughed.

"Darling brother, I noticed that the last time I visited, you did not complain at all about my visage. As for being available, Father prefers that to be so ... something you have clearly forgotten. Which leads me to answering your question, which is that you and I need to have a discussion about Father."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:12 pm

He smiled and raised an eyebrow as he pulled out a glass and dropped two icecubes into it.

"True. But then your mouth was busy with something other than talking. And father hasn't complained about my availability as of late. So, what discussion do we need to have, sans the man himself?"

He poured himself a Gin and tonic.

"Anything to drink little sister?"
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:17 pm

She smirked.

"If I were to say yes, I fear you would try to poison me, dear brother. No, and the discussions that need to be held is ... just what are you playing at, trapping him here in this Godforsaken hellhole for so long?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:28 pm

He smiled so sweetly.

"Oh Rosita, I would never poison you. Then I would miss the feel of choking your slightly flabby neck with my bare hands. And one has to live for the little pleasures. As for Frederico, since when have I been able to make him do anything he did not wish to do? He wishes to stay because he wishes to stay. Though I am sure he will not say much if you wish to go back. That will leave him more time for that hot redhead..."

His eyes went a little blurred as he thought of a certain Malkavian.... and just how pissed his sister would be.
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 pm

She snorted in laughter, shaking her head.

"Petty, petty. Are we just a little saddened that we are no longer Daddy's Pet?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:38 pm

He laughed.

"Really dear. How long did he forget you? Do you really want to compare who has received more of his attention in the last 6 months?"
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 pm

She laughed again, holding up her phone.

"He called me nightly. How often have you seen him, dear brother of mine?"
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:45 pm

"Hmm, yes. you do have a face for phone sex. I saw him more than enough. He is a generous man. Generous in all the right places. But I am sure he is making it all up to you.. Hmm, I wonder, where is he now?"
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 pm

She smirked and shook her head.

"Your jealous side is showing, darling brother. I sent him out for a while, so that we may talk privately. Funny, he actually listens to me when I speak."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 9:55 pm

He laughed and sat down on the couch with his drink.

"Oh yes, I am the picture of jealousy. So considering all the effort you went to get me alone, go ahead. Like I said...You have my attention...well most of you does."
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:07 pm

She smirked and shook her head.

"Sad, really. Now, the unfortunate part of this is that he is bound and determined to see you back in the position as Harpy, though I think it a foolish venture. What, exactly, do you plan to do for me, to make amends? It was, after all, your own fault that he has been here, rather than home, where he belongs."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 pm

"Father is very sweet and I am so glad you support him and myself so well. As for father being home...haven't you heard? He is moving here? Welcome home sister."

He toasted her with the drink and took a long sip.
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Her brow rose.

"I'm aware. I was informed when I arrived to bring all of my things. However, I do not think this particular house suits one of Father's tastes."

Her smile only grew.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:52 pm

He smiled at that.

"Oh don't worry dear sister, I am sure your room will be so cute. And close enough you will be able to hear him and Mercy as you sit in your bed alone. If you get too lonely, you can always come see Ra'idah's ponies...if you ask nicely. So, why did you call me exactly, was it just to bitch or did you have a point?"
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:54 pm

She smiled sweetly.

"My point, dear brother, is that you are now stuck with me. Which means that you and I need to come to some sort of ... peace ... for Father's sake."

If there was one thing she cared about, it was Frederico.
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:59 pm

He looked at her for a moment and then smiled as well.

"Of course. Above all else I do not wish to upset father, in any way. So what kind of peace were you thinking of? Burying the hatchet, kiss and make up? Acting like adults? For Frederico anything."
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:31 pm

She beamed a grin.

"I was thinking more along the lines of turnabout being fair play, brother."
Back to top Go down
Estaban Fortunato
Methuselah
Estaban Fortunato

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:33 pm

He raised an eyebrow.

"You wish me to not see father for several months? I am not sure he would agree to that. i could take a trip for a short while, but Ra'idah is rather busy and i hate to leave her."
Back to top Go down
Rosita
Ancilla
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:39 pm

She sat in a chair, but leaned forward.

"Not at all. It would be unwise for you to leave this domain, even for a short time, my darling brother. No, I had a different proposal in mind."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven   You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Bet Your Sweet Ass We Need To Talk (Estaban) - Frederico's Haven
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next