Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:36 pm

She seemed more surprised than upset. She blinked and then blinked again. She started to blush and ducked her head a little.

"Um. Uh..."

She seemed to be struggling for words, her hands reaching for the glass in front of her.

"Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:40 pm

She arched a brow . . . What no smack . . . Hold the phone batman . . .She looked toward Alex as she smiled gently she tilted her head . . .

"Welcome, though I'm sorry didn't mean to startle you . . . If you like . . . Next time I'll only kiss you when you ask me too . . ."She smiled . . .

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:47 pm

She laughed softly.

"No, it's not that. I was just... surprised. I ah... I'm not used to being around people who are... like me."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:12 pm

"What do you mean like you?" She asked as she sipped her wine . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 pm

She laughed softly.

"Card-carrying member of the Lesbian Club."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:41 pm

She laughed . . .

"Oh that . . . I thought you were going to say something else . . ." She chuckled . . . She shrugged . . .

"I'm not quiet a lesbian . . .More Bi . . . But . . . I'm beginning to feel . . . Its a long story . . .Not one to be told right now . . ." She winked and downed her wine . . . She glanced around then back to her . . .

"So, where do you stay?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:43 pm

She leaned her head toward the door.

"I have a townhouse with Loki. He's my cat."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:47 pm

"That's interesting . . . I have a husky named Dante . . ." She smiled . .. She then thought about this . . Cat and a dog . . . Ok, now if this all goes well how would she keep dante from eating loki . . . She thought a moment then glanced toward Alex . . .

"Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:57 pm

She nodded.

"I am, actually. Want to go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:25 pm

She nodded . . .

"Yeah . . . Umm did you drive here or take a taxi?" She asked . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:55 pm

She smiled.

"I walked. I don't live far from here."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:15 am

She nods softly . . .She moved of the stool . . .

"Makes this a bit easier . . . If you don't mind riding on a bike . . . I know a really great place to eat . ." She held out her hand . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:33 am

She smiled and slipped her hand into that of the blonde.

"I don't mind. I like bikes."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:41 am

She nodded . . .

"Awesome, I know I liked you for a reason . . ." She winked, paying for their drinks she headed outside with Alex she gestured to her bike, she reached in the back where there was a bag and pulled out an extra helmet offering it to her . . .

Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:42 am

She took the helmet and tossed her hair over her shoulder. She put the helmet on her head, then smiled at Lorelei as she climbed onto the back of the bike.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:54 pm

"Hold on tight . . ." She smiled as she started her bike and took off toward the little hole in the wall she went too . . . When Alex placed her hand around Lorelei's stomach she could feel the hard pooch of a belly . . . Lorelei can hide she is prego from a distance but up close not really . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:58 pm

Her hand went around Lorelei's waist, but she didn't mention it. She didn't mention the girl being pregnant at all. She just held on...a bit carefully, though... while she let Lorelei take her for food.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 pm

She stopped the bike in front of the whole in the wall . . . Jax's Diner . . . Placing her legs down so that Alex could get off first she took her helmet off . . .

"Its not cuban food . . . I figured I'd save that for later . . .But they have some nice food here . . .Amazing pie . . ." She winked . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 pm

She slipped off of the bike with a smile as she removed her helmet.

"Oh, that's all right. I'm not picky."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:00 pm

She nodded as she got off the bike and placed the helmet in her bag as well as once Alex gave her helmet to her she'd do the same . . . She'd smile as she gestured for Alex to head in first . . .

"That's good to know . . . Specially if I made you breakfast . . ." She smiled oh yeah she slipped it in there . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:04 pm

She laughed softly and gave the girl a wink.

"You don't have to try so hard. I already said yes, you just may not have realized it yet."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:18 pm

Arched a brow . . .

"Oh . . .Heh . . .Sorry . . . Seems, I have . . ." She paused as she moved with Alex into the little diner and moved to the back booth scooting in only after Alex did . . . She nodded to the waitress who moved over to leave a menu and left to let them decide what they wanted to drink and eat . . .

"I guess I should say something. . . I'm pregnant . . . Heh . . .That's why I'm also a little off . . . " She waited for Alex to start to run . . . She stared directly at her menu . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Her brows arched as she tried to figure out how to respond to that...

"Congratulations?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:26 pm

She glanced over . . .Wait she's still there . . . She smiled a little . .

"Thanks . . . It wasn't planned . . ." She placed her menu down . . .

"I didn't mean to through it on you like that . . .Just I rather put my cards out there . . . I don't like to keep secrets . . ." She smiled . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:27 pm

She smiled at that and shrugged one shoulder.

"I guess.... what did you expect me to say? Oh, God, all deals are off because you like dick?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next