Crimson Masque
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An OWoD roleplaying game forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) Empty
PostSubject: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:12 pm

Lorelei entered the bar . . . She needed a break . . . She adjusted her outfit. . .Now that she had to hide the pooch . . .She was still hot and she was going to dress it . . . Tonight she just went with a cut little v low cut black top, with snug blue jeans and black ankle boots . . . Her hair was down and around her face . . .

She seated herself at the bar and tapped the bar top . . .

"Can, I have a glass of red wine . . ."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:17 pm

The blonde at the other end of the bar noticed, of course. She always noticed when new girls came into the bar. She nodded to Lorelei and gave her a smile... but didn't think anything might come from it. Fact was, she was used to being alone.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 12:30 pm

Lorelei nodded to the bar tender as the wine was set down . . . She glanced over at Alexandria with a charming smile she nodded as well . . . She thought a moment as she sipped her wine . . . She got up and walked over to her . . .

"Hard day too?" She asked and gestured if its alright to sit next to her. . .

Back to top Go down
Celeste Saint
Methuselah
Celeste Saint

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Rather than the large, gruff bartender a very pretty redhead stood behind the bar, flashing a bright smile to Lorelei at her nod. Then she went about her business, cleaning glasses and wiping down the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Glanced over at the Red head and winked then looked back to Alexandria . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 am

She smiled and nodded to show that she was fine with Lorelei sitting next to her.

"Aren't they all rough days?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 pm

She sipped her wine and nodded . . .

"So, True . . ." A smile . . .

"I am not trying to be cheesy but would you like a drink?" She felt weird drinking alone . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:41 pm

She looked at the drink in her hand that was almost empty and smiled.

"I'd love one. Fuzzy navel, please."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm

She nodded looking over at the tender and gestured to get Alexandria another drink she smiled and looked back to Alexandria . . .

"Hopefully tonight makes up for the day for both us . . ."She winked . . . "I'm Lorelei . . ." She offered her hand to Alexandria . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:13 pm

She held out her hand and took Lorelei's. Her grip was firm and strong, but her smile was sweet and pleasant.

"I'm Alex. Nice to meet you, Lorelei."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:20 pm

Her hand was just as strong but a little soft to the touch . . . She nodded . . .

"Pleasure to meet you Alex . . ." She let go and smiled . . . "So, what do you do in this city to keep busy?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:28 pm

She laughed.

"You're looking at it. I'm a contortionist, so I work a lot."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:35 pm

She blinked . . . She started laughing . . .

"Ok, thats first . . . Nice . . ." She then pondered . . . "Ok, I have to ask . . . Did you grow up wanting to be a pretzel or did it come later?" She smiled . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 pm

She laughed.

"Parents put me in gymnastics when I was a kid, turns out I had a knack."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:44 pm

nodded her head as she sipped her drink . . . She glance toward the tender as she placed Alex's drink down infront of her . . .

"Gotta love how that worked out . . ." She winked .. . .

"Well, at least now I know who to ask when I need to bend like a bendy straw . . ." She chuckled and smiled . . . She watched Alex how she was . . . The red head was sorta cute ok she was very cute . . . Hmmm maybe . . . She thought she glanced toward her wine . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 12:54 pm

She laughed softly.

"Being able to bend like a bendy straw isn't always what it's cracked up to be. But I've probably got some extra tickets to my show if you want to come and check it out."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:14 pm

She smiled . . .

"That makes sense . . . Any job has its ups and downs . . . I'd love to Alex . . . Thanks . . ." she smiled and pondered a moment . . .

"What kind of food do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:25 pm

She pulled out a card with her name, an address and a telephone number on it -- along with two tickets to see her perform.

"Food... uh. I like Cuban food. But then, I like all food." She tilted her head a little suspiciously. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:31 pm

She took the card with thanks then smiled . . .

"Well, I am sure you'll be starving after the show, maybe I can bring you something to eat . . . A thank you . . ." She looked to her . . .Hey Lorelei can be charming when she wanted to be . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:54 pm

She blushed a little.

"I, uh. I'd like that. But I. Okay. I'm going to put this out there because I suck at reading people. Are you hitting on me?"
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:40 pm

She smiled at the girls blush cute . . . She thought a moment was she hitting on this girl . . . Maybe she was . . . Hmm . . . She wasn't the first chick she'd been with . . . She had been toying with the idea of . . . She decided to take a leap . . .

"I am . . ." She gave a half smile . . ."I'm not very good at this . . . I guess . . . I'm sorta use to guys really . . . I'm good at that . . .Don't get me wrong . . . I've been with chicks just never me hitting on them its the other way around . . .Not saying . . ." Now her turn to put foot in mouth . . . "Heh . . . Pardon me . . . Do you have any salt .. . I believe my foot needs a little . . ." she smiled hoping her foolishness at least made a good impression.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:42 pm

She laughed softly and shook her head.

"No need. I just... I'm terrible at reading people. Half of the time, I think they're hitting on me and they're not, or I just don't notice if they are. I'm not hit on a whole lot."

She took a sip of her drink and bit her lip for a second.

"So I'd say you're fine at it, I just suck."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 5:48 pm

She smiled and chuckled . . .

"Your sweet . . . Believe me I suck . . ." She winked and then she sipped her wine and turned her . . ."Thats silly , I don't see why you wouldn't be hit on . . . Specially how cute you are when you blush . . ." She gestured . . .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria
Methuselah
Alexandria

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:24 pm

She laughed.

"I'm not really that attractive. I've got no boobs, no ass and I'm too thin."
Back to top Go down
Lorelei`Kinnear
Methuselah
Lorelei`Kinnear

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:29 pm

She tilted her head . . . She listened to the girl . . . She smiled and hopefully she didn't get slapped for this . . .She gently turned Alex around to face her as she leaned in and kissed her passionately on the lips then let go . . .She looked at the girl . . .

"If you weren't attractive . . . I wouldn't have kissed you . . ." She nodded and looked back to her wine . . . Ok, so, bold move . . .But she didn't like when people downed themselves . . . She waited for the slap . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )   Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Sweet Relief ( Alexandria )
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next